It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hi,

I stumbled over this forum, reading up on John Lear...just wanted to say hi to everyone on here. This place looks amazing! How did I miss it all this time...?

Soraia

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hello! Nice to meet you.You found us doing a google search on John Lear?Cool.Now you can chat with him.Imagine that.There will be other members here to welcome you shortly with all the links you need.Don't forget to fill out your member profile and lauch a comments section so all your new friends can"tag" you.BTW- really cool avatar.Enjoy your stay here!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Soraia!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, the best place on the entire internet for alternative topic discussion!

but remember, don't believe everything that you read on the internet.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome, Soraia!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thank you for your warm welcome, woww! The links were great, they really cut a lot of searching short. At first I didn't think I would need them that much, but then I realized....

This place is amazing...it truly is. Still can't believe I never saw it earlier...but I am glad I found it now. I'm addicted already!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Welcome. You should check out the Space Exploration section. It has the most interesting space related discussions you'll ever see. Plus, you'll learn new things every time you read it. The Alien & UFO's section is also a really interesting section.

You've probably already noticed that I'm obsessed with space related stuff, but there's just nothing more interesting, and this place is the perfect source for that

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Welcome Soraia,

How did I miss it all this time...?

Probably because before you had a life... It's not to late to reverse out. I mean people come here and stay online for years. Their families and loved ones lose touch. It's not to late to change your mind... Honest

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

Welcome Soraia,

How did I miss it all this time...?

Probably because before you had a life... It's not to late to reverse out. I mean people come here and stay online for years. Their families and loved ones lose touch. It's not to late to change your mind... Honest

Haha awesomeness;D

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome to abovetopsecret

have a nice stay

top topics

join