It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NASA staff person's freaky photo album.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Stumbled upon this video. Enjoy!

video.google.com...

Must be fake! Right?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've seen this before, aren't those supposed to be Billy Meier photos or something?

Edit: Yup, they are Meier. FAAAAAKKKEE.....

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
We already proved here on this forum that the "Pteronadon" (SP? the flying dinosaur) photo was copied from an old painting...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sorry people, didn't know!

Nice to know that this is crap!
Thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ya I was gonna say I saw it before too what got me was that the photos range from near clear and high res to the dino blurry low res pics? ok maybe he can say its not the same camera but you would think if you knew where you were going you would get a new or use one of your better cameras to take some pics. Ya he went back in time and took 2 pictures of dinos?? please

Glad its been proven fake!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Why do we have to see this post once a week after week after week after week after year after year?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You have over !000 ats points, you obviously are not paying attention.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well don't take my word for it that ALL of those photos are fake, I just know that the dinosaur photos are fake...

Just be careful believing anything associated with Billy Meier...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
What's more pathetic than me not knowing this was fake? The governments' disinformation campain. I can't believe that someone told this guy to fake pictures of a half insect half plant thing, aliens and other messed up things. They even went as far as throwing a meeting together, getting video of that meeting, putting these fake pictures inside a photo album and have some shmuk describe what is on the photo's. This is crazy!!!!! What is really going on??? Why are they doing this??? This leaves me with more questions than if this was the real thing.

Thanks for the replies guys!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
What's more pathetic than me not knowing this was fake? The governments' disinformation campain. I can't believe that someone told this guy to fake pictures of a half insect half plant thing, aliens and other messed up things. They even went as far as throwing a meeting together, getting video of that meeting, putting these fake pictures inside a photo album and have some shmuk describe what is on the photo's. This is crazy!!!!! What is really going on??? Why are they doing this??? This leaves me with more questions than if this was the real thing.

Thanks for the replies guys!

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it was a film school thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's not NASA or the government pal, do some research, the dinos are copied from a book.

Please close this thread

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
There is NOTHING in this video that is NASA related. I'll bet someone a dollar that a certain someone(initials M.H.) probably posted that video with as many UFO related "keywords" as they could(Alien, Nasa, Photo,UFO) to try to get people suckered into the incredible fraud that is Billy Meier.

The dinosaurs are proven to be pictures taken of a magazine article about paintings of dinosaurs. Remember he claimed those were the very pictures he took. When it was discovered they were fakes, Meier said the "Swiss MIB" switched the real photos for fake ones.

The same thing happened with some pictures of some Dean Martin Show dancers he tried to pawn off as "aliens" that talked only to him, because he is the reincarnation of Jesus.....

It goes on and on like that. Trust me, as soon as you hear the name "Billy Meier" associated to any pictures or videos you see, run away, fast.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
When can we stop talking about Billy Meier? I am almost thinking about buying a domain relating to billy meier so I can just post all the ridiculous "proofs" he has provided the world, along with the debunkings. I think he is still alive, so where is he? I would love to meet this guy Meier and give him a piece of my mind (if he speaks english lol).

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
It's not NASA or the government pal, do some research, the dinos are copied from a book.

Please close this thread

Hey flamer. How is legitamate research supposed to be conducted over the internet? EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!! Tell me how anything digital can be authenticated, even if a "scientist" or a "legit" "researcher" says its real, is it real? You must know everything, I bow to you.

I only posted this video because I thought it was interesting, I didnt hear anyone in the video mention billy's name. I was only going on the title of the video posting. Give me a break I have only been here for a month.

I hope this thread gets deleted..........

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Please close this thread

Hey flamer. How is legitamate research supposed to be conducted over the internet? EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!! Tell me how anything digital can be authenticated, even if a "scientist" or a "legit" "researcher" says its real, is it real? You must know everything, I bow to you.

I only posted this video because I thought it was interesting, I didnt hear anyone in the video mention billy's name. I was only going on the title of the video posting. Give me a break I have only been here for a month.

I hope this thread gets deleted..........

You didn't hear anyone in the video mention Billy's name? Wow. You better listen again my friend.........

"This is a picture of BILLY in a suit................"

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Why do we have to see this post once a week after week after week after week after year after year?

You just registered this year, how would you know? Unless you lurked for several years, though I doubt it. Lets go easy on the OP. K?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

You just registered this year, how would you know? Unless you lurked for several years, though I doubt it. Lets go easy on the OP. K?

Wow, a nice person! Thank you. I watched the video again, I must have missed it the first couple times....I guess I wasnt listening because of the way far out photos. So funny that someone would fake this. Can you imagine how much time and effort would go into making such an elborate hoax? My guess would be 2 years or so.

Can this be flagged for deletion???

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Is it me or does that guy talking sound like Bill Paxon ?

From the video , it sounds like a " Billy Myer " exibition .
So , Personally , Id' say their fake .. Don't buy much into the Myer thing .
But that's just me .

[edit on 22-6-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Personally, I think we should let this thread go on and on. Additionally, I think we should start adding these "Greatest Hits" to this thread:

Video of "UFO" crashing in the desert
Pictures of helicopters in Egyptian hieroglyphics
Anything related to Alien Autopsy
A white speck of light floating against a black background
(preferably from a Space Shuttle or ISS camera)
Anything with "Roswell" tacked on it that isn't actually Roswell
(i.e., Russian Roswell, Chinese Roswell, Kentucky Roswell, Medieval Roswell, etc.)
Jesus, angels, demons, leprechauns, etc., are aliens

ETC...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by Tiloke

It goes on and on like that. Trust me, as soon as you hear the name "Billy Meier" associated to any pictures or videos you see, run away, fast.

OK. Let me make this real easy for you guys. Next guy to bad mouth Billy Meier or his photo album...LEAR GETS IT! Do I make myself perfectly clear? Crystal clear?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join