It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worm-like creature near ISS on NASA TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just found this:

www.disclose.tv...

What do you think? Looks strange to me...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Pretty interesting. If the footage is legit, then we have been seeing a lot of these "space worms" lately. My guess is they are some sort of actual living organism that can survive in space. But also could be some sort of camera anomaly or debris... maybe...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Have you seen other videos like that? Where?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I was going to watch the NASA footage on DirecTV during the mission just so i could watch for things like this but unfortunately i wasnt able to

It is an interesting clip but whatever is seen there doesnt appear to have any control over its movement. It just looks like something tumbling through space, uncontrollably.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I like the strobing UFO's that are seen passing behind the panels on some of the other recent clips. Really cool stuff.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Is it me or does that just look like the ISS dumped some garbage.
It seems to come out of the space station itself.

I like the strobing UFO's that are seen passing behind the panels on some of the other recent clips. Really cool stuff.

Behind the panels?

They look like they are going in front of them, which would indicate that they are only the size of small chunks of debris (perhaps ice that got released when the shuttle detached?).

The pulsing light could perhaps be the reflection of tumbling debris (the way a mirror would reflect light into your eyes at the right angle and then instantly fade away when the angle is changed)

Or did I miss something? If you could tell me what you are talking about, I'd greatly appreciate it

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
More here than meets the eye for sure. 30 seconds in, what's that flashing object entering the frame from the left and traveling to the top? Ice crystal? Oops, it goes behind the station. Well then, it's a really, really big ice crystal. At 1:12, what's that second flashing object hot on the trail of the first one?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by koenw
Is it me or does that just look like the ISS dumped some garbage.

Well, the OP uses the words "worm" and "creature" in the subject line, which means that the thing on the video is alive. You see, by reading the words in the subject line you're supposed to orient your mind toward, "I'm seeing a creature," rather than, "I'm seeing some tumbling trash." And of course we know that the OP wouldn't have used "creature" rather than "thing" unless he had really good solid evidence that the thing was a CREATURE and not a THING.

So, anyone have that evidence? Anyone? Anyone?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by koenw

Or did I miss something? If you could tell me what you are talking about, I'd greatly appreciate it

The UFO at 00.55. it SPEEDS up VERY fast from 00.56-00.57 then stops along the way. On this better version youtube.com...

As I say in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I'm wondering if the disclose.tv poster is the person who posted the original on YouTube? Maybe there are longer better versions others have.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Pie and Chips]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
As slow as its moving it must be from one of the vehicles. Looks like some metalic fabric, could be ice. I say ice.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
More here than meets the eye for sure. 30 seconds in, what's that flashing object entering the frame from the left and traveling to the top? Ice crystal? Oops, it goes behind the station.

No it doesn't. It passes over/under the station on a really really bright white part of the station. You think it goes behind because you prefer to believe that the object is big. The video shows no such thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you guys know that the best evidence in the 5.54 min clip for proof of internal propulsion of UFOS/space craft is in the one second from 00.56-00.57.

Thats all you need.

Nothing can do that of a natural origin, debris or otherwise.

And no, Solar radiation doesn't count with these objects.

Just my opinion though, I'm sure you guys have heard it all before.

edit..On this clip
youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Interesting. I concur that the 'worm' is likely to be debris or rubbish, by virtue of the trajectory and rate it moves. Although it tumbles through the air, it isn't really moving constructively, it's just floating.

The flashing light is much more interesting, however. That really is an anomaly, and it's movement does seem to change towards the end of the clip, indicative of propulsion of some sort. Very cool!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pie and Chips
Just wanted to let you guys know that the best evidence in the 5.54 min clip for proof of internal propulsion of UFOS/space craft is in the one second from 00.56-00.57.

Thats all you need.

edit..On this clip

youtube.com...

Looks like one of the thrusters blew some air on it at that time??

[edit on 21-6-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Originally posted by Pie and Chips

Thats all you need.

edit..On this clip

youtube.com...

Looks like one of the thrusters blew some air on it at that time??

The object comes from the right and passes infront of the ISS and Shuttle. It would have been blown outwards, away if it were ice crystals.

Remember, it's a tricky procedure, they don't do stupid things like eject water waste ect when undocking.

Also, they were a fair distance from the ISS. Thrusters don't count as it goes behind the ISS.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Undocking would be the perfect time for some ice to break free because two vehicles weighing tons are seperating. And the object looks like it was blown around from a thruster. That was my first thought when I seen it. I sure hope UFO's dont look like that if they do I will be very disapointed.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The small shining object doesn't change direction. The camera moves, and the ISS (the only point of reference in the shot) appears to move as well because of the perspective shift. This makes the object appear to change direction, but if you follow it closely (I used a ruler held up to the screen) it doesn't stray from its roughly 45 degree angle of movement. This is what you would expect if you were viewing something small that passed between the ISS and the camera. My vote is on ice flake. As for the tumbling object, who knows. It could be anything, but all we know is it's terribly washed out due to bad contrast and appears to be lacking any method of control over its trajectory. I'd say it's a small piece of debris that passes by the ISS, and it "appears" out of nowhere because it's moving out from behind the station's shadow.

Space Worms are cool though, so if that's what you want to see then go for it.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Undocking would be the perfect time for some ice to break free because two vehicles weighing tons are seperating. And the object looks like it was blown around from a thruster. That was my first thought when I seen it. I sure hope UFO's dont look like that if they do I will be very disapointed.

There are a few objects in this clip. You might not have seen them

Also, when does Ice look like a flexible sock and would it bend like it does?

Also the object at 00.55 of they Youtube vid, could not be ice crystals. You can clearly see it come into frame in a slow fashion then change direction as it shoots away......Then slows again. No applied force to slow its motion!

I don't think the sock is much, unless its another alien entity we're not sure about. Same phenomena has been seen before by astronauts and other NASA footage. Because we can't explain it does not mean everything is debris.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
The small shining object doesn't change direction. The camera moves, and the ISS (the only point of reference in the shot) appears to move as well because of the perspective shift. This makes the object appear to change direction, but if you follow it closely (I used a ruler held up to the screen) it doesn't stray from its roughly 45 degree angle of movement. This is what you would expect if you were viewing something small that passed between the ISS and the camera. My vote is on ice flake. As for the tumbling object, who knows. It could be anything, but all we know is it's terribly washed out due to bad contrast and appears to be lacking any method of control over its trajectory. I'd say it's a small piece of debris that passes by the ISS, and it "appears" out of nowhere because it's moving out from behind the station's shadow.

Space Worms are cool though, so if that's what you want to see then go for it.

There might be 'crossed wires' on the objects and length of video in the two clips.

Watch this clip as it's much better to see what I'm talking about, the 00.55 Orb

youtube video

youtube.com...

The objects is seen at 00.55 on the vid. It clearly comes into the cameras frame of view at .55, changes direction and speeds up from 00.56--00.57. Then slows.

That movement has nothing to do with the camera moving.

The sock does seem to follow the same path as you say.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Are there any online video's showing water waste etc ejecting from one of our stationary space crafts/stations up there so that we may get some idea what that looks like to use as a comparison to what's being shown in this video?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join