It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RV Test # 5: Results will be posted Sunday 8:30 PM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Check back here at 7 PM tonight (June 21) for the new coordinate numbers. Results will be posted on Sunday evening (June 24) at 8:30 PM EST.
Please do some kind of 'closure' thing for the last RV session we had here to prepare for this new RV viewing session i.e. if you've jotted down the coordinates somewhere for those last sessions (especially the last one), rip up or burn or soak in water those papers where those numbers and sketches are on and throw it into the incinerator... While doing any of this, say to yourself that this or these sessions are over and that you are ready to begin a new session once the new coordinates are presented to you.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The coordinates for this RV run are:

Monitor guidance: an action scene

The target photograph will be posted here on Sunday evening (June 24) at 8:30 PM EST.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ugh, the star wars quote is going to completely throw off my impartialness and cleared mind now. I'll need some time to think about this one

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Lol... yea, it's corny but I'm corny too.

Should have said Good Luck so we'll keep it at that ok?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hmm I might have to have another go at this one later, I wasn't really feeling this one...

This is what I got anyway

(can't wait for my scanner to be fixed, I hate drawing in paint)

- sea

- ships, harbour maybe (I get the feeling of somewhere tropical)

- bright blue, sky blue maybe?

- the colour indigo

- pansies?? Kinda weird, but thats what I'm getting

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I know what you mean. I moved things around in my computer room and when I had to re-install my scanner, I misplaced an extension cord to plug it in! But finally found it and I'm sooooo happy about that!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just a reminder if anybody wants to give this one a try. The target image will be posted tomorrow evening!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
We've been doing RV experiments every day for the past week and actually getting hits quite often, most of us are getting tired

I tried a little bit and I don't think I can see anything. I am seeing a lot of golf imagry, but I went golfing for the first time yesterday and I think a lot of that stuff is just still spinning around in my mind. I am going to completely disregard that and try again, and force myself to see something else.

I'm going to have to go with a volcano, or something else with brown and glowing orange/red colours.

(Sorry for the poor quality, quick sketch in Paint
)

If I had to relate it to Fudgestix guess, I'd say it has nothing to do with a volcano, but it is taking place on a place that has both a volcano and a port/ship/sea area, so I am going to say that the final picture will likely be from Hawaii, maybe a Luau. Now I'm just stabbing in the dark though because I never actually saw anything but golf and a volcano.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Oh, btw, here's a guaranteed 'no-botch' way to make a grilled cheese sandwich:

Pre-heat your oven at 400 degrees and then gather up the following ingredients:

2 slices of white bread from the BAKERY section of your grocery store. Wonder Bread is a NO GO.

5 slices of American Cheese

Pam non-stick spray for pan

A couple of slices of B-U-T-T-E-R

Ok, so far so good. Now place those slices of bread in the oven for 1 minute (2 min. max) and then take them out of the oven. You want the bread to be slightly stiffer and less floppy so it holds up better in the pan. Turn off the oven.

Spray the frying pan with PAM.

Set frying pan on stove under a very, very low fire.

Butter one side of each piece of bread.

Now in rapid succession...

Set one slice in the pan, butter side down.

Put your cheese on top of the bread in the pan.

Put the other slice of bread on top of that, butter side up.

Whew! Ok, so here's what you do next:

Turn up the heat a teeny tiny bit so it's somewhere between medium and low.

Wait until the one side is browned a bit and then GENTLY flip the sandwich to brown the other side of it with a metal spatula.

Once both sides are browned. Turn off the stove and GENTLY transport the sandwich to a PLATE. Let it sit there a a couple of minutes or so to cool down.

PS -- don't read into the above text.... it's not a monitor guidance and only posted this recipe to let you all know that I'm here and logging in for updates on those responses for the target for this RV run.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Racing car?

Lol I should probably read an ebook on this before I attempt it.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I saw a bird. A lot of water. Sun. Sky. openess was very prevelant.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Scallop Kabobs

1 lb. scallops,

1 can (4-oz) button mushrooms, drained

1 can (13-1/2 oz) pineapple chunks, drained

1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil

1/4 Cup soy sauce

1/4 Cup lemon juice

1/4 Cup chopped parsley

1/2 tsp salt

dash of pepper

12 slices bacon

Wash scallops

Place mushrooms, pineapple and scallops in a bowl.

Combine olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour sauce over scallop mixture. Let stand 30 minutes, turning once.

Fry bacon slowly until cooked but not crisp. Cut each slice in half.

Alternate scallops, mushrooms, pineapple and bacon on long metal skewers.

Place on grill about 4" from coals. Cook 6 minutes, turn and cook about 4 minutes longer.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Dune buggies racing on a dirt track.

Sorry for the one-liner.

Lex

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just a reminder, results will be posted tomorrow night at 8:30 PM....

monitor guidance: HI-INTENSITY

Above guidance is not indicative if or if not those responses so far are right or not.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

If I had to relate it to Fudgestix guess, I'd say it has nothing to do with a volcano, but it is taking place on a place that has both a volcano and a port/ship/sea area, so I am going to say that the final picture will likely be from Hawaii, maybe a Luau. Now I'm just stabbing in the dark though because I never actually saw anything but golf and a volcano.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Yarcofin]

I was actually thinking Hawaii, but I didn't want to be too specific.

Thanks for the Recipies by the way Palasheea!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Palasheea,

It's easier to toast your bread in a toaster instead of waiting for the oven to heat up

Also not sure what "American Cheese" is. Do you mean those slices that come individually wrapped?

And if you put the butter on the outside, your hands are going to get quite messy trying to eat it.

But anyway this is completely off-topic so I'll stop now

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Less than an hour to go till the target is show!

PS -- yarcofin... the toaster's fine too.. but don't 'toast' the bread all the way...just want to dry out the bread a bit...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Target

The movie the above screenshot was taken from; Mauri Windsurfing Movie on Thurs. June 21, 2007. (below is a screenshot of the You Tube movie and its property box to show date when screenshot was made.)

The timestamped file of this image:
www....(nolink)/?6zdsxgol093
Password: boehring

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Great job everybody! I'm really amazed at how some of you came to the target on this one!
Go ahead and toot your own horns on this one!!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm actually scaring myself now..... :S Seriously! Sorry this is kind of a one liner, but I'm feeling pretty speechless :S

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join