It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Fact : Remote Viewing of 9-11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am new here and admit not searching for very long, but I have not seen many references to those who have Remote Viewing capabilities going back into the 9-11 timeline and seeing what happpened.

I have read of those who discuss R.V.'ing before the event, and how no one predicted the ' attacks ' beforehand, but why not get some real and experienced R.V.'ers to spend some time on this? Well known people who can give some information on this might lend some credibility to not only Remote Viewing but also give us some info that we have not heard yet.

Anyone care to comment or give some advice on this? Many thanks and I am thrilled to have found the ATS bunch; intelligent, civilized repartee is the only way to advance knowledge and maintain credibility. I am really glad that this site in monitored so closely; this guarantees quality and continued ability for everyone to participate and have a fair chance at comment.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i think the problem you'll run into here is that there are no ubiased opinions about 911. it'll be tough to find a remove viewer who hasn't been consciously or unconsciously swayed in a particular direction regarding 911 and the events surrounding it.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Are there NO professional remote viewers that can put personal opinion aside? I imagine that many of them had predetermined ideas about Mars and the Moon and various oddities that have come forth, but were able to report what they were seeing regardless of what they thought previously.

I believe that there are probably many R.V.'ers who could do this: The fact that they might have opinions as to the event should not be a barrier. The 9-11 issue is far from resolved ( for many )and most people I am sure can suspend prior conclusions when evidence is presented to them; remote viewers are likely to be the type that have open minds anyway,IMHO. Thanks for the reply; this is my first thread on ATS!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I remember asking the very same question as you not long ago.. i specifically asked if anyone could RV the WTC basement levels during 9/11.

From what i understand, when someone RV's, you can see past, present, and future of the space you are visiting.. which can be confusing, and not very helpful in some cases.

Also, im sure people who can RV mite not want to see what really happened on the day.. when there is alot of emotion surrounding an event, especially one as potent as 9/11, it could be very overwhelming when RVing the place.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Congratulations on the first post...it is definitely a good one worthy of conversation. Glad to have you here!

shrunkensimon brings up a good point, the pure emotion of the day could be very confusing to remote viewers and possibly mentally unhealthy. many may not want to subject themselves to that.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The problem is there is no RV alive who can demonstrate any real ability.

If there was they'd have got their 1 million off Randi by now.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
The problem is there is no RV alive who can demonstrate any real ability.

If there was they'd have got their 1 million off Randi by now.

Bold assumption, and its not true. Remote viewing is real, and has been done by many people. Ordinary people with no experience can learn it very quickly, and some people are natural at it.

If its not real, then why do some police forces have their own remote viewer. Obviously the US military think its real, because its something they have spent millions on. Look up project "Stargate".

If you can remote view, then you will also undoubtedly have revelations regarding how reality really works, and money becomes worthless, considering the grander implications.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was curious as to this RV stuff. I like to keep an open mind to all RATIONAL thinking. This RV stuff is more far fetched than the no plane theories.

Someone prove that there are such things as RV's... and me along with millions others may open out monds a little further.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i just want to add, from a ABC News article:

Just three years ago, the military funded a specious study of psychic teleportation, according to the Federation of American Scientists. An 88-page report prepared by the Air Force Research Lab contended that moving through mind powers is "quite real and can be controlled."

LINK

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
A brief rundown on the history of remote viewing HERE
Special attention to: March 1979, 28 Nov 1995. I read David Moreshouse's book Psychic Warrior, utterly fascinating. I also wish to mention, my wife and I ordered the RV Starter Kit (Module One?) by Major Ed Dames, Ret. and proceeded to sit down and learn the basic techniques.
I'm telling you this experience itself was nothing short of mindblowing with my wife appearing to pick up the skill more quickly. There, I knew FOR SURE that Technical Remote Viewing, as Dames refers to it IS REAL!

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Corbin Dalus]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah it has been done.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
im still a skeptic about RV... i want to believe but i just dont see any proof.

couldn't people revisit and clear up important historical events?

dawn of civilization
assassination of Caesar
death of Jesus
JFK assassination

i believe this thing is possible, but if it were actually possible wouldnt there be some practical use for it?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Starbuck]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sit down some time with the starter kit and engage in a serious session yourself and you may just get your proof. Also, I feel compelled to defend Art Bell, in part 'cause I'm a fan but also, he regularly interviews GENUINE, legitimate subjects such as scientists and researchers. There's certainly no quackery there. About preventing things, I'm going to refer to Major ED Dames, like him or hate him he is one of the foremost authorities on TRV in the world. And he HAS predicted a number of events that have come true, and, yes, some have been wrong. As for many others, only time will tell. Anyway, for what it's worth, he has come to a firm conclusion that the future CANNOT be changed. I don't know how I feel about this but his accounts are utterly compelling. Next time he's on C2C, take an evening and listen, you might be surprised. And check out the TRV yourself if you want to know the truth, firsthand.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I also am a skeptic of Rv, and any type of ESP as I have not seen any conclusive proof that it is possible. Perhaps I am jaded by the number of "shills" out there that take advantage of people when they are at a weak point in their lives that want it to be real and are desperate for help. Remember Uri Geller? In his hayday, he was the most amazing practitioner of ESP in the worldm, until James Randi and Johny Carson made him look like a fool on national TV.

Having said that, I do not discout it in it's entirety, as I know we use a very small percentage of our brain, and there are many things we do not yet understand.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't recommend it...I did it by mistake and it wasn't very much fun.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
im not a remote viewer, but i had a dream once where i was at my church when i was a kid, and in the parking lot facing east. almost like the video from the firefighters, an airplane flies over from west to east and explodes midair, similar to the levels they did on 9-11. i always wonder if theres a God and it/he/she gave me a vision. i also have dreams about nukes going off, but many do i guess. I think its something to do with major changes, cause i lived through the flames on the last dream i had, damn scary though.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Please elaborate. Your statement is vague and I don't undestand. What exactly occured?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Corbin Dalus]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting comments..Bokensmowl, I love your handle!! It reminds me of one of my favorite things to do!!

Seriously, I am rather amazed that there has not been more of an effort to see if these ' profesional ' R.V.'ers , who claim very high rates of success, can ascertain the facts about 9-11. I cannot believe that they would be unwilling out of emotional or other reasons..if they are professional then they should be able to put it aside and do the work.

As far as whether it is real or not, the quote above that tells of the USAF saying that the phenomenon is real and can be controlled, believe me they would never have made that statement if they were not 100% sure that they were right. They have PROOF that it works and that teleportation works also, otherwise they would have couched the language carefully and not made a blanket statement like they did, that it is real and works and can be controlled.

So with the USAF on board, at least to that degree, we KNOW that it was not ' specious ' at all...that is the term the writer of the article used...and is not correct. Thanks to all for replying and advancing the discussion.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
As far as whether it is real or not, the quote above that tells of the USAF saying that the phenomenon is real and can be controlled, believe me they would never have made that statement if they were not 100% sure that they were right. They have PROOF that it works and that teleportation works also...

We all know USAF and other military branches have never made misleading statements or those based on less than the true. I have a hard time believing much of the stories that come from the military channels.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Then there is of course the other side of the coin. Suppose someone did RV and their observation was exactly in line with the official story, hijackers, boxcutters, no CD, all natural and all. Then what? Do you believe them or are they now "part of it" too? Suppose they were powerful enough to manifest themselves, would you need proof? Maybe the second person in the Kevin Cosgrove 911 call was this person? Would they have to change things so the buildings are missed? Maybe they could only correct flight 93, because the intended target was far worse than WTC like a highly populated area or they died in the process or...?

I mean I can tell you a great story about seeing the lottery numbers drawn in a vision and could only remember them when the first number came up and was then able to rattle the next 5 off in order. Despite being true and only happening the one time you are still left with only my word that it happened. Randi could bump it to 8 Trillion on the condition that I pay off the national debt and I bet he would call it a fluke or an outright fraud. As for my winnings from that draw, I had two 3 number winners. Total payout was $11.50 on a $10 bet. The $1.50 was spent towards a pack of cigarettes and a Mt Dew so I saved a $1.50 (in 1992)

So it is not a matter of if it could be done, as I am sure many have done it. But who will believe what they saw?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Ahabstar]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join