It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foam Prop Alien on C2C

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
L,

All I can say is I always called them the Grey's. Why, because they are Grey.

I only have the recall and knowledge of that small area because they allowed it. I can only remember of being on the ship as I described with Greys and the Elder's before I was sent here.

Whenever I was taken and with the one I go to we never once used names, we were always focused on the lesson at hand or whatever else was happening at that time.

I guess Teacher would be a good name for him.

To try and explain all of this is difficult because I am no good with words. I do believe this is something that one has to experience themselves to comprehend.

There is a thread here at ATS about ufo's fighting or a dogfight. Some members are writing it is probably a hoax I did write 2 post there saying what these people are telling is very logical this is how it works.

The one I go to did tell me that battle is done to protect us from ones that want to interfere with us. He said that they will "try" to take the battles out over our waters they don't want any ships crashing on our lands. Since the ships are air and water this is logical. When ships come down extremely fast like this the ships do need to be cooled down quickly so where would you go? These ships aren't easy to bring down and I don't think we are able to do this unless we have discovered there weapon technology and have learned to use it. I do not think we have this specific technology, so I think it was one species against another.

You have to remember not only do they have a battle to contend with but they also are trying to not to be picked up by our radar or tracked by NORAD.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Some of us get messages in different ways.I have only seen an alien 1 time. But the message was clear that they are waiting for me. That was 18 years ago. So i dont doubt what she is saying.I am new to ats so i havent got to see her previous posts.I believe that whatever messages she gets is meant for her, and by sharing them she is giving you a gift. if you choose to take it or not thats your choice.I see things through dreams. Mostly things to come. It takes time to put them together and complete what i call the puzzle. It is a gift for anyone you is enlightened.And i can tell you, the things to come are very real and most dreaded.I started a post on my first experience.Just a basic version because i wanted to see how many other people have had the same thing happen to them. But i realized real quick that because i was new and i am not a writer, that i didnt get any feedback from it. But Ive decided to Write more on what i have experienced since i have now just begone to open up and share these things .And i encourage anyone that has these experiences to share them. Dont be afraid of the critic who's only goal is to ridicule you. They are few and far compared to most. Some answers come to you in the form of response. use all knowledge given to you and be aware. Observe, i look forward to reading your other posts and ill try to respond back. hopefully i will Make sense of things i know through you.
And as far as the plants that heal, I am currently looking at documentation that certainly proves it in my eyes. It shows that all drugs made in the world are made from research done with plants first.The reason is because There is no money in selling natural remedies because they cant be patented. A drug company can make synthetics and patent it. It becomes exclusive to them. Other drug companies follow suit and come out with there own versions.but the original maker always makes the most money.But i thought everyone knew that already.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Russ where is your thread located, I would love to read it. What you said is right we need to share.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Russ where is your thread located, I would love to read it. What you said is right we need to share.

Its called "what i thought was a ghost was an alien". It it was my first experience that made me aware of the truth. I had other experiences that i didnt know the connection till later in life. the thread is posted in skunk works. i was new when i posted it and had just had another thread moved because it was in the wrong forum. So i thought i couldnt post in Ufo/ aliens without some proof. I can only tell people of my accounts. i do not have pictures or audio.

Im going to write a new post telling my experiences And how they all tie together with each other. Ill keep you posted.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm gonna find your thread and read it.

What you just wrote sums it up, you have to put the pieces together and they never are in order.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sorry to jump in on this thread in the middle of the conversation, but from a personal experience when I was a kid, I'd have agree as well that the nose (2 vertical slits) and mouth very small horizontal slit) are off, but pretty close otherwise.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The alien i saw had a very small mouth, just a small slit. No visible nose just 2 holes And the eyes seemed bigger than any pics i have seen. This alien was just around 12 inches from me staring directly at me. It was darker than the greys i have seen in pics. Ive been looking on the internet for different descriptions and pictures But havent seen anything like i saw. It is close to the grey type but nothing like any other.But to be honest, it didnt look very friendly. But i wasnt scared of it at all. And i must note that when it was facing me the head was much bigger than mine. twice as big. Never saw the body to determine how tall it was. But there are claims that there are somewhere around 278 species of claimed aliens.

So i would look at how many different type of people are here on earth and i will use an example. Lets say there are 100 with noticeable differences. And then look at the possibility of how many planets may have life in the entirety of space. My conclusion would be the number of different species could be so large that you couldnt put a large enough number on it.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Even with the Grey's there are differences. As I have stated I go to the Greyish/white but I have read where abductee's said the Grey's they saw were Greyish/yellow Greyish,pink Greyish/blue Greyish/green.

I guess the best I can say is I was told they are parallel and there are tall ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones, and all different colored ones.

The sculpture made here is more like the ones I know of with the others there seems to be slight differences such as the shape and size of the head, in the brow area and so on.

I would like to hear everyones happenings, this is the only way we can try and put everything together.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by observe50]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join