It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC makes me sick!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by ConspiracyTheory
There are huge problems with both parties. Dems want to steal your money and property, Reps want take away your freedoms. Actually, I suppose they both want to do all of these things. I personally won't be voting for either of these two parties.

The Libertarians are ready for you. All civil liberties, all tax cuts, all the time.

I know.
Just about all my politicial views are in line with the Libertarian Party.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
You kids sniffing GLUE!?!?!? Four words for you: RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS !!

we agree on something lol

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yea, chili peppers are good, i like them becuase they dont get poilitical. but i have to defend van halen by saying that they really arent very hairbandish. they came about in the mid 70s not the mid 80s. would you black sabbath a hair band because they had long hair. what about lynard skynard or boston, all being bands that were started in the 70s

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
This is one of the strangest political discussions I have ever read.(EVER)

THIS is a political discussion???

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ok ok ok, lets jumpstart this baby. im not sure which forum to put this in, its kinda space/aviation......but mostly poilitcal.

anyhoo, what political ideas to you have on the space program? in my great state of NJ, senator " im too old to remember " lautenburg (D) thinks that the space prgram was and still is a complete waste. I think he should shut up. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
What is wrong with ivan.
You make no sense,but then again your probably drinking vodka.Nobody is going to take my gun,nobody is going to take my country.Just because you russians were too drunk to know until too late,dont insult the rest of us.Whatis with the party sheit,be an individual or be a russian.F.U.
P.S. i dont know if i like the democratic party or the war party.

being born and raised in nebraska makes me russian? how does that work?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by ashley
What is wrong with ivan.
You make no sense,but then again your probably drinking vodka.Nobody is going to take my gun,nobody is going to take my country.Just because you russians were too drunk to know until too late,dont insult the rest of us.Whatis with the party sheit,be an individual or be a russian.F.U.
P.S. i dont know if i like the democratic party or the war party.

being born and raised in nebraska makes me russian? how does that work?

i find it amusing that ivan who constantly talks smack about demo's and liberals being commies seems to enjoy posing as some kind of communist .. as with that red backround and..of coarse his name..and that nice avatar of a communist submarine captain[yes i know who it is]all thoroughly communist looking if you ask me..hes a communist for sure

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
do i have the same unuptainable goals and ideals as the utopian liberals/dems? no!

i am not a communist.

one more thing Kral Marx was a utopian too.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
then why your fascination with communist symbolism??i think you are a closet communsit or a communist in denial

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey ivan, sorry about thinking you were a russian.My mistake,I was quite full of bourbon last night.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
then why your fascination with communist symbolism??i think you are a closet communsit or a communist in denial

ill say it again for those who didnt get it the first time around.

do i share the same ideals as those of the DNC and marxist and communist. no. i am not a commie

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
dress like one look like one....must be one

example....i have the name "adolf" and have a picture of hitler for my avatar.....yet i say im not a nazi.....what would you think????

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

dress like one look like one....must be one

example....i have the name "adolf" and have a picture of hitler for my avatar.....yet i say im not a nazi.....what would you think????

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by McGotti]

i would think you were not a nazi.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
then i would say your fairly gullible[im just joking anyway..i know your a righty]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

then i would say your fairly gullible[im just joking anyway..i know your a righty]

and proud of it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join