It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC makes me sick!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Listen both sides are crap ok. i will give you that but when it comes to people who really know what they are doing, be it , weather you agree with it or not, i would have to say its the republicans. All you can do is post hypothethiseeeess on how you think the govt. is doing things behind our back, being that you dont have any strong proof other than your opinion. This is why nobody takes liberals seriously, i can say this comming from a democrat family s myself, i am amazed at the things you people say. You honestly jeopardize the country. You were saying that we dont need an army becuase we have nukes, well there are 2 outcomes. we nuke the enemy country thereby possibly forcing the other 43 nuclear capable countries to ally with the enemy, or we take the liberal path and gradually disarm everything in HOPES that the other countries will "see the light and do the same" we say what happened in WW2, dont tell me really

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
minion, dirtydevil: Time out. each of you in the corner for 5 minutes. If this continues there will be NO ps2 or Sponge Bob? Got it?

Seriously, let's chill out a little, ok?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
oh yea, i guess you solved for the equaation because your mad. I would rather listen to a physist from NASA who is 90% sure hat they are conservative, that listen to a psycholgiclathropolgcialsocialwork "know it all" like yourself. You just gave me an idea for my theseis

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
OK OK i will extend my hand in a truce as long as we can agree on one thing, van halen is the best band and should reunite with David lee Roth and resurect ROCK AND ROLL
www.van-halen.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minion
oh yea, i guess you solved for the equaation because your mad. I would rather listen to a physist from NASA who is 90% sure hat they are conservative, that listen to a psycholgiclathropolgcialsocialwork "know it all" like yourself. You just gave me an idea for my theseis

Do you understand you? God, I thought I was a ranting lunatic. My tinfoil hat is off to you.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If i had a nickel for every dime i heard that one

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
We don't need a huge army. We don't need to police the world it just causes people to hate us and wastes our tax dollars. Both sides are wrong true and neither of them has a solution that is worth a dam. NIETHER!!!
If you�re going to write a Theseis use a word processing program it�s Thesis. But you might want to form a hypothesis first.

You can download a free one at openoffice.org
Btw I�m not trying to cut you down only help please don't take offense.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Roth? Are you kidding me? You're kidding? That's the ultimate question - God himself will ask that question to determine whether or not we'll get into heaven: "Roth, or Hager" (and probably Kirk, or Picard)

I think Roth likened Van Halen to 'Poison' or any other of those hair bands before Hagar came along.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

OK OK i will extend my hand in a truce as long as we can agree on one thing, van halen is the best band and should reunite with David lee Roth and resurect ROCK AND ROLL
www.van-halen.com...

OMG I AGREE!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Funny how a site devoted to conspiracy theories has people immediately jump on this person's opinion stating Patriot Act over and over. Might it strike to you odd that the republicans, people fighting with might for your right would pass such an act for no reason? of course not cause it fills your bias that republicans are bad. In my opinion, it scares me, what in the world might they know about that they have to take away people's rights for increased protection? For poor example: why would the gov take YOUR field and put a missile silo in it unless there was some badass threat?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yes the age old question " van halen hair band , oh mann? couldnt be" but i would have to agree with you they were hairband likish with roth. BUT when i say haribands i mean, Motley Crue, Poison, etc. They came in the mid 80s when van halen was with Hagar ( and had short hair) so i guess they are unique.

on anther note, thanks for the info Dirtydevil, im glad we came to a conclusion, i really think both sides are crap, i mean think about it, sean hanitty, rush limbaugh ( i know you hate him). They only finished college and yet complain about people like themselves, not to say that theyre opinions are true, ( sometimes, all the time, ) it depends. But i wasnt too clear on the military being large, alls i mean is that they dont have to be huge, they shouldnt be, i have explerience with the military and let me tell you, a huge military would be a logistical nightmare. BUT having said that, you have to remember that the greatest minds do work in the Military, NASA... etc. so they should be equipted as the best in the world, God forbid anything does happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I posted that" they only finished college" thats wrong.............correction......"they only finished high school" and please forgive the typos, its late.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You know dirtydevil, you keep calling other people stupid, but wheres your degree? Do you have one? and if you do, is it not a handout like "political science"? i dont think so, just from the way you talk, really proves that your uneducated. If there is nothing that gets me mad the most, its STUPID people , like YOU, and Hollywood. If its true that you dont have an education, which most likey you dont, i have came up with this equation based on you , " my dog" and" The Baldwin Brothers" who are idiots like yourself.

----> we all know that Alec Baldwin dropped out after half of highschool and never received a diploma.

----> my dog , whose name will be simplified to L1, went through 3 years of training at petsmart which in human eqivilency is roughly between 18-20 years of education for a human. putting her in her mid 20s, about to go to grad school. She also got 2 " diplomas" upon gradution from the pet store.

: now if we set this up using a simple ratio and solve for our educational equivelacy:
ie : the left side of the proprtion is yours

(DDe)= dirtydevil education
(L1) dogs eduation
(DDt)= dirty devil total years
(L1t)= dog total years

assuming your age is constant and you completed the highest amount of eduacation possible for your own lifestyle.

education DDe = L1 e
divided by max number of years completed comes out to equal:
DDe L1e
----- = ------
DDt L1t

if you substitute in for just one variable on each side, you will get a constant you could sovle for. Even with two unsolved variables you can still figure out which is smarter, in this case, if you had the same backround as on of the infamous and politicaly genius " Baldwin Brothers" you would have lost to my dog, which beats you by alot. Im sure this is the same case for you.

In the end, im sure you will have some disbelief when you see the results, but considering the fact that i had this equation checked out by a couple of my fellow mathematicians, it was found out that it is a true statement and works on a variety of things.

The point is, morons that cant control thier idiot ideas and blurt the stupidist things out like you and hollyweird
should not be controlling out country.

holy #....that is the stupidist # anyone has ever come up with...what a #ing joke you are....truly the dumbest ever sir..you win the prize

This is a fine example of what happens when naturally dumb people get an average education...you seem to think that you are smarter than other people simply because of college attendance...remember...bush is a yale graduate..by your reasoning he is smarter then 99% of the people in the world because im sure not to many people graduated from that school..

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There are huge problems with both parties. Dems want to steal your money and property, Reps want take away your freedoms. Actually, I suppose they both want to do all of these things. I personally won't be voting for either of these two parties.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTheory
There are huge problems with both parties. Dems want to steal your money and property, Reps want take away your freedoms. Actually, I suppose they both want to do all of these things. I personally won't be voting for either of these two parties.

The Libertarians are ready for you. All civil liberties, all tax cuts, all the time.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I can see that mcGotti also was able to do the proportion. Great!, now you too can be president. All you have to do is agree that gary cherone has no place being in the van halen reunion, that should be one of the major "promises" that the new president makes.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

All you have to do is agree that gary cherone has no place being in the van halen reunion

I dont think van halen should have a reunion at all..they suck and I blame them for bringing about the crap factories known as the hair bands[poison..motley crew and other terrible,scurges of the earth]

lol just kidding..im completely indifferent to van halen..couldnt care less

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

www.van-halen.com...

OMG I AGREE!!

You kids sniffing GLUE!?!?!? Four words for you: RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS !!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is one of the strangest political discussions I have ever read.(EVER)

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
The DNC is a party full of utopians, people who want to see an end of private property ownership, people who want to drag the middle and upperclass down to the level of poverty so there is a classless system, people who want to end gun owner ship, people who want to down size the military so that it is weaker than any other nation's military, people who want them selves and the state worshiped, and not god. does the phrase "God is the state; the state is God" ring a bell? People like Hiliary Clinton and Ted "Jaba the Hut" Kennedy. God Help Us if Billiary Clinton is elected.

- The DNC is a poor GroupThink example of Americana, as is the RNC.
- They are not, however, communists. Even in the Mud Pit some sort of quality should be brought to posts, other than the furthest extreme propaganda.
- Cutting Defense spending is not related to our defense preparedness; it's related to taking The Mililitary Industrial Complex off of suckling the taxpayer teet. There is no real auditing of the pay cycle and costing to these government contractors & it is ripe with abuse. To attempt to put it in the context of "readiness" is a Corporate Croynists (usually Republican ) charade.
- Tax cutting is such a hot button, but so few people, yourself included, have any concept on how this Administration's marketing campaign has mislead and misappropriated what should have been middle class ( below $200K ) relief exclusively. None of those supporting it on these boards realizes the "Rob Peter to pay Paul" additional taxation they incurr because of that tax cut that mainly benefited the rich, when factoring all the other taxes, particularly state, that we have to pay. Nor do they realize the danger of such rampant Deficit Spending & the devalued Dollar.
An Example:
With its rising budget deficit and ballooning trade imbalance, the United States is running up a foreign debt of such record-breaking proportions that it threatens the financial stability of the global economy, according to a report released Wednesday by the International Monetary Fund.

Prepared by a team of I.M.F. economists, the report sounded a loud alarm about the shaky fiscal foundation of the United States, questioning the wisdom of the Bush administration's tax cuts and warning that large budget deficits pose "significant risks" not just for the United States but for the rest of the world.

www.nytimes.com...

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Bout Time]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join