It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Titor's'' maddness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was reading and with oil supplies running low and an economic crash predicted, is that what he possibly meant about bikes assuming his stories were real? Could WW3 or civil unrest in U.S. be what cancels the 08 summer games and cause a global depression? And maybe that is what splits the U.S. into 5? Just some thoughts
And im 50/50 on the Titor think
Dont believe dont doubt

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There are some really good Titor threads here you could find in the search engine. I know what you mean about it though. I cannot say that it is true but I believe that time travel does exist and that some of the supposed ufos people see are actually from our future. I think that if John was right, that you have to factor in the possibility that there can be minor and major changes in our time line.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
One more thing, watch for the presidential candadate that will choose a female as vice president...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i read that 2008's president is going to be worse then bush. That there not going to care at all and only worry about themselves and be very selfish. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Damn..
Thanks, I forgot to search for old threads

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I know ATS has a slew of information on John Titor here, but if you want to read some of the original posts he made, go to www.timetravelinstitute.com

They still discuss it from time to time there.

As far as the Titor thing goes though, I'm still undecided on that. I've seen the pictures, and read a good porton of his posts, but I still can't come to a conclusion on what he had to say.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I say they are just lieing about oil running low, so prices get high, and soon no one can bare it, having a riot over the prices. A lot of people, including my family, have to travel a lot each day, going to different countys and such, so these prices would be unacceptable. Though I believe the crash will start in 2007, we will have to wait and see.

And Im an also 50/50 on John Titor.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I didn't buy Titor back then, what makes you think I'll buy it now? None of the stuff he has said is spot on accurate. He also had the "oh, but me telling you has just affected the time line" line, an easy way out. Nah, a lot of stuff will go down but not the stuff he guessed may happen. Another hoax that can't be proven till a set date. I'll check this thread in about 30 years. Hopefully I will proven wrong but I doubt it.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY HE DIDN'T USE A DELORIAN?

[edit on 20-6-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY HE DIDN'T USE A DELORIAN?

becuase the delorian is from the 80's, he needed a vehicle from the 70-75's

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
I didn't buy Titor back then, what makes you think I'll buy it now?

[edit on 20-6-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

I never said im trying to sell

But either way, from the future or not, he did have some intersting points which are comming to light in a sense

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

top topics

join