It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmm... I wonder what this is...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A promo for the upcoming Discovery show?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Is the launch of the ATS Cellular service with podcasts and hot links streamed to the phones for free???

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A podcast show hosted by Dave Rabbit and JohnnyAnonymous?

Including debates and "What's on your mind?".

Thanks, Springer!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
ATS media studio?
ATS tv show or channel?
ATS sponsored game?
ATS hideout?
ATS's own secret organization?
a reorganization of podcasts?

or the post above me?

[edit on 19-6-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

Also, look for a new regular podcast from AboveTopSecret.com, ATSmix! where our hosts will interview members, amigos, and expert guests three times a week.

Somehow I missed your post W_T_R,
but that's straight from the 'horses mouth',
so it' got to be, some small variation on that theme, no?

The only twist I haven't seen mentioned is Live debates.
Members vs. guests, maybe?

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I was just coming to post about that very vague banner ad that doesn't actually link to something that's on the top of every page too... guess I won't get much more info than what it says though, yet.

I have a feeling that the

unholy fusion amalgamation unattributed nondescript pirate godfather consortium fabrication

Found in the source code of the site is a description of the site that has been run through a thesaurus about 5 times, like those "scintiliate scintilate, minificint ball of hot gas" for "twinkle twinkle little star" puzzles. For now, it's pretty hard to guess.

The "unholy fusion" and "consortium" (forum), to me, sounds like they are going to mash ATS, PTS, and BTS all into one massive new site. Or possibly join with another popular conspiracy site.

It could also be meant to be read backwards, as the hidden ? image on the site's GIF name is ATSMIX backwards, as opposed to the top image being ATSMIX forwards.

Then it would be something like "Making a forum for the leader (join something)"

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
A new radio show, hosed by Dave and / or Johnny with a format like C2C?

My first guess was ATS Television, but a few others have said that too...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

My first guess was ATS Television, but a few others have said that too...

This was my guess too due to the fact that the amigos have recently added their actual photos as avatars. Something visual.......?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Its going to be a full blown ATS multimedia network combining ATSNN Johnny and Dave With member interviews debates and user uploaded video and multimedia.

A while back SO commented on this in several BB&Q threads.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Bah. It's a new snack.

All fruits and nuts covered with a veil of uncertainty.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Its going to be a full blown ATS multimedia network combining ATSNN Johnny and Dave With member interviews debates and user uploaded video and multimedia.

A while back SO commented on this in several BB&Q threads.

*DING* *DING* *DING*... we may have a winner...

I remember this now...

good job...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nice job to whoever made all the ATSMix ad's. They look good.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We have some who are very, very close... others who have given our lunatic staff of mad scientists something to think about.

If there are no exact guesses by this evening, we'll reward those who came the closest, then start cluing everyone in on the madness that is about to invade the relative tranquility of ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
is it a cooking show
is it a conspiracy radio show
is it a conspiracy TV show
I give up for now.

[edit on 19/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Search for a request from Johnny and Dave and fullfill that request, you may be glad you did...

Or Not...

Springer...

Here is a request from Johnny. I like the 1-800 number idea. I don't know if it has anything to do with ATSmix though.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wait...

wasn't the TV show premise something along the lines...

It won't be about ATS... and would be done only if a television network was involved? Seems like I read that somewhere..

stand by...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The show, if we can get it bought, will be a cable TV production and just like any other cable TV production will be aired in the time slot of the night it is scheduled with the typical "snippets" available on the web this won't be a "youtube" video, it will either be a network television show or it won't happen.

There are no plans for "video casts" form Members. It's not a show about ATS.

Springer...

is this it?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
or is it this...

Coming Soon: ATS & The O'Hare UFO On TV

Our very own "Voice of ATS", Springer, has been working his tail off behind the scenes with the Discovery Channel, and we just received word yesterday that the budget has been approved.

He'll be flying to Chicago soon to begin work on a Discovery Channel documentary on the O'Hare UFO incident. This means we (ATS) will become an even more important "Go-To" source for pictures and videos of the event as our content has inspired this important television show.

Springer will be working with the MUFON director of the State of Illinois, John Hilkevitch of the Chicago Tribune, and a number of previously undisclosed eyewitnesses to the event. As a companion-piece to the television show, we'll have a special thread here on ATS where we can all discuss the findings and any interesting material that didn't make into the show.

This is exciting news for ATS, and vindication for all of Springer's hard work behind the scenes. Stay tuned... this is going to get good.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's an ATS reality show about how members who were too close to the truth were whisked away from their everyday lives and put in FEMA death camps???

Am I close?

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It's an ATS reality show about how members who were too close to the truth were whisked away from their everyday lives and put in FEMA death camps???

Am I close?

Peace

oh crap.... just looked out the window.. there are black vans pulling up and I hear a 'chopper in the air....

I gotta hide...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join