It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmm... I wonder what this is...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Am I close?

If you're still here, then no.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone...and I hear a 'chopper in the air....

No, you wouldn't hear them coming. You might see the chopper, but they run in silent mode.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Been out for the day Swimming with the boy and drinking with friends!

Been Thinking too!

A full on ATS news service in the guise of a serious Home page with full on multi media service with social networking and top draw conspiracy discussion site, type thing and stuff and stuff...

MonKey.

Mostly drinking mind you!!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a game show if you will (although not really). Each Debater will be moving up a ladder collecting debate points. The listening audience will decide who is the winner of the last debate. In the case of a tie, we will have a neutral device (to yet be determined) that will in essence "flip a coin". Of course the other alternative would be to give each debater a "half-point" and they then both come back for the next weeks debate.

nah.. couldn't be this could it ?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A personality centered ATS review periodical? Highlights from the lunatic fringe? 1001 uses for a paranoid mind? Nope, sorry, not a clue...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was thinking, this must be inspired by some recent event. Hmmm, let me think....

Okay, I got it, it's the ATS Bowling league, inspired by one of my avatars!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think its a mixed news front with the ability for readers to post their opinions on the subjects, in much the same way you can send feedback to BBC... and not have it answered... not even a mention that they didn't want to post it... and then, after weeks of crying, you e-mail them a hateful message... and they dont even respond to that, and then you go into a depressing fit of crying and getting snot on yourself... damn you BBC! AAAArgh!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'll toss my hat in.

Though I'm sure it will be for much, much more, perhaps this will be the venue that the
ATS Pres. Candidates do debates and talkie things on.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I beleive it is a site hosting podcast reviews of all interesting topics and cases. Rather like a talk radio. There will be regular speakers. Subject matter probably inspired by highlights from ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ATS THX1138 and a question mark to boot!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I cant think of anything that hasnt been mentioned.

Could it be some new type of internet search destination for requests of paranormal, goverment subjects etc. But then i suppose google does that anyway

Only other thing is that the mane "MIX" to me suggests that maybe other topics not usually discussed on ATS together with the exsisting topics on a super ATS site called ATS MIX basically covering everyting you could imagine for all to read..............Wait, ATS already does that plus that sounds too NWOish

maybe a televised documentary discussing every conspiracy known to man

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
An ATS Radio with Podcasts, Probably involving Dave Rabbit, and featuring a complete mix of ATS's topics, as well as special guests... maybe more interactive?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
its a tear in the wallpaper stating ATS Mix Coming soon. Perhaps it's a site devoted to mixing things.... I am just going out on a limb after all.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just wild guess; I think that it's a talk show where members can debate each other live. That would be a blast.
A TV talk show.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
One thing I will say is this.I was recently involved with the alternate reality game for the recent nine inch nails album,year zero. It was a game where we would find clues to websites that revealed more of the background story for the album.

The game was presented to us through an ARG company called 42entertainment. The reason why im bringing this up is because all the sites we found were registered through godaddy.com or org or whatever it is.

Just thought id throw this out there.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
My guess...

It is the ATS version of YouTube, Flickr and [insert audio host here]. Where we can upload videos, pictures, audio to our hearts content and [try] to keep them safe from the evils of the government lol... maybe even some sort of blog/myspace aspect thrown in for good measure.

But mainly it's about the multimedia.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Okay, I'll go with what I suspect may be the closest guesses, but would add that it will NOT be hosted by Johnny and/or Dave, but that it is coming into existence because they "requested" it.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
hmmmm wonder where the "3" are.... I thought they said yesterday they would let the "cat out of the bag" soon, because a few were close ?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
tinpod - ats phone and cellular service

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A few members came VERY close, and find some new points this morning that indicate how close they came.

Suffice to say, no single ATS project has had as much "behind the scenes" work, planning, blood, sweat, and tears other than the ATS website itself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join