It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appauling yet well timed release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just an article I ran across of an exerpt from a book of the authors commuincations with Diana's spirit. At first it seemed like just shameless rambling made up to help sell a book, but after reading further It became this guy has abit of an "Icke" complex and his own thoeries to everything, which makes the whole article and his actions even worse. It just appears to me that he is using the perfect timing of the report on her death to propogate not only his book (and revenue) but also his own personal belief system. Much of it is blantantly untrue also.
To quote one line "Yet other men could restore my ego only partially because they could not give me the ultimate desire I had: to become Queen of England. Now I know why this was not to be."
This is wrong as it was known right from the start that she had no real desire to wear the crown, she would have done it but as a burden not a privalige.
Makes you wonder how much further we'll go to shamelessly further our own gain?

www.paranormalnews.com...

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by feygan]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Read some of it, sounds strange and fake...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
kinda makes me annoyed as well....there really should be some laws on this kind of thing....i suppose as long as your not buying the books then you just have to
get on with it...

new topics

join