It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSM's Time Has Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
His people are assembling today for the first annual

Pirate Festival

Swashbucklin? On the Bay

Does Dad have dreams being Cap'n Jack Sparrow? The Bay Area's first Pirate Festival sails into Vallejo on Father's Day weekend with a celebration of those rogues of the high seas. The festival at Marina Green includes maritime musicians, magicians, singers and swashbucklers, who will be there to carry you off to a life on the waves. Make sure you stop by for the "Talk Like A Pirate" contest, as well as the costume contest. Musical acts include Skip Henderson and Starboard Watch, whose song was featured in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean II. There will be black powder cannon battles from ship to shore, with schooners and antique boats open for tours and charter rides through the Vallejo Sound. A children's activity area and a host of maritime crafts people round out the entertainment, and there will be treasure hunts and a Saturday night fireworks display. 10am to dusk Saturday, 10am-6pm Sunday. FREE admission. Marina Green Park, Harbor Way, Vallejo. www.norcalpiratefestival.com....

Oh why oh why was I not informed before the day of reckoning?

FSM hast thou forsaken me? Or did I just not read my email backlog in a timely manner?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Aw, no.

It was three days ago and in California.

I always miss the cool stuff...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What does the false god FSM have to do with the Pirate Festival?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
False?!? May the Rotini of Revenge smite you!

Pirates are FSM's chosen people. There is a direct correlation between the decline of pirates and the rise in global warning as revealed on this graph:

And, miraculously, the day of the pirate festival was cool and overcast, though we've been having a heatwave.

Blasphemer! Mock not the FSM. Or there will be no beer and strippers in heaven for you.

[edit for syntax error]

[edit on 20-6-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

new topics

top topics

join