It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEX with The Devil? Eve had sex with the serpent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Did Eve really have sex with the serpent?

See this Link and read below:

www.propheticrevelation.net...

THE MYSTERY OF THE SERPENT SEED

"And the LORD God said unto the WOMAN, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, the serpent BEGUILED me, and I did EAT. And the Lord God said unto the SERPENT, because thou hast done this, thou art CURSED above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy BELLY shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life. AND I WILL PUT ENMITY between THEE and the WOMAN, and BETWEEN thy SEED and HER SEED; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." - (Genesis 3:13-15)

For years we have been taught and believed that Adam and Eve, our first parents in the garden of Eden, ate an apple from the tree in the midst of the garden, and through this act of disobedience the whole world plunged into sin.

Why should it be an apple when apples were never mentioned in the Word of God in reference to the Garden of Eden? Although the Bible speaks that they were not to eat of the TREE of the knowledge of good and evil, but never can we find in the entire Scriptures that it was an apple that have caused our transgressions and fall (Gen. 2:17). It will be difficult for many readers to believe this, but of a truth, it was SEX or ADULTERY with the SERPENT that caused the fall of EVE and ADAM, through which sin came into the world and brought each of us under its curse.

admin edit: Please review the Terms And Conditions of Use for AboveTopSecret.com regarding copy/paste.

[edit on 6-15-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The entire concept seems to not be congruent with scripture, though the article seems to try to use scripture to attempt to support itself. Observe, it points out that Cain was born of the wicked one, and uses 1 John 3:12 to support that. Yet, if we look at 1 John 3:12, we read:

Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.(NIV)

belonging to the evil one is not being born of the evil one.

The point made regarding Genesis 3:15 is an interesting one, but the author makes some rather large logical leaps in their assumption that "the woman was literally God reproducing Himself in human flesh, so the seed of the serpent is the literal way that Satan found he was able to open the door to himself into the human race".

The tree they ate from was the tree of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. Note, too, that Adam was with Eve at the time. This is stated in Genesis 3:6 (emphasis mine):

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

There is also an assumption made in the interpretation of Jude that in a genealogy all the sons would be mentioned in tracing the lineage of someone. This doesn't make sense and is not the case in any genealogy throughout scripture, though. Think about it; if I'm telling you who my discendents were leading to my great grand father, I'd give my dad's name, my grandfather's name and my great grandfather's name, and count myself as the 4th generation from him. I wouldn't include my uncles, my dad's uncles and my grandfather's uncles as entire generations.

It really appears this cannot be the case, as is shown by scripture.

Now, most importantly, Wiliiam Marrion Branham is claiming this is a prophetic revelation given to him. That being the case, one must wonder how this edifies the church (1 Corinthians 14:3 "But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort."). I'm not saying that it cannot, just that I don't see how it does. Note, too, that I am not saying that Branham is not a prophet; he could be a New Testament prophet and still be wrong, just as Agabus was (see Acts 21). However, the interpretation of scripture really seems to be straining to force this interpretation to work. That leads me, personally, to believe that the idea came, and then he attempted to make scripture fit that when, as a prophet, one should be guided by the scripture first and foremost, especially with the possibility of being in the Spirit and yet interpreting what the Lord is telling you incorrectly (as was the case, again, with Agabus).

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, can we not see the symbolism and allegory at all here!?
The Italian Renaissance was full of symbolism which would have been understood by all viewers of the paintings. The metaphor here is of the serpent, commonly referring to the sex act. However, I think that you are just trying to stir people up and then knock them down, right.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.(NIV)

Are you saying that Cain was of the evil one?
Born of and not just corrupted after he was born? If that is what your saying, then it would support the OPs theory.

The point made regarding Genesis 3:15 is an interesting one, but the author makes some rather large logical leaps in their assumption that "the woman was literally God reproducing Himself in human flesh, so the seed of the serpent is the literal way that Satan found he was able to open the door to himself into the human race".

This is quite unclear and seems contradictive.

Why is there two seeds? I have always questioned that. Also, if all are the seed of God and Satan does not have his own seed but corrupts God's seed.... it would still be one seed.

sorry, I am not being pedantic, just not clear with what you are saying.

cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Been trying to study this to a extent. I'm not saying no it didn't happen but it was possible I believe.

Cain was a tiller of the ground and was wroth when Abel's gift to God was accepted.

If he was't bad he would have been happy for Abel and admit he made a mistake. But out of anger he killed Abel and even scoffed at God when He asked Cain where was Abel- His attitude was like how should I know I'm not his keeper.

It was said that Cain died near the same time Adam died. When the house he built collasped on top of him.

Here it gets confusing- with Cain's curse that no one is supposed to kill him would he be immortal?

Someone explain this to me. Read the part where someone claimed that someone found a strange man in Tennessee that claimed to be Cain.

That can't be could it? If this was true Cain would be... very old..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

Originally posted by junglejake

Are you saying that Cain was of the evil one?
Born of and not just corrupted after he was born? If that is what your saying, then it would support the OPs theory.

Actually, the exact opposite. The scripture says Cain belonged to the evil one. My point was that he was corrupted, that you don't have to be born as Satan's in order to belong to him.

As to the two seeds part, it is a good question. I'm not sure about the answer and am confused by that as well. The point I was trying to make was that there were some extremely large logical leaps being made to understand a difficult passage in scripture.

There is the possibility that may be referring to the Nephilim, but that, too, is a bit of a leap in logic. I would have to do a bit of research before even being willing to throw out and support a theory regarding that verse.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thank you for responding.

I think what is more perplexing is when Cain is cursed but then crys to God and says it is more than I can bear...and God then cursed anyone who kills him 7 fold.

?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The bible said that she eat from the tree of knowledge. So I believe it, that she eat from the tree. I dont know if it was a apple cuz come to think about I dont think it does say it was a apple. But I dont think she had sex with the serpent.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ive known about this theory for a long time it would explain why your god gets so angry cause with a peice of the devil inside, the child will have free will and god wont be able to controll.. aka the devil wins when he has sex with eve because god is no longer a god because he dosnt have absolote power...then again hed already lost it if he didnt have power over the devil...

top topics

join