It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails in london ont Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I work out side all day, and i do look up from time to time, but today was special. its been really hot here for 3 days, clear blue skies. but out of no where there they were one by one flying over head. Started around 3:30.

by the time i got home and not paying attention for a while, i looked up and all off london was pretty much "fake clouds" out.
except in one spot, there in that was spot was like a raimbow. but not like the raimbows you see afer rain and the sun comes out. this was just two blended colours. hasy green and yellow. any one know what those colours rel;ate to in light spectrum test?

anyways needless to say it was a big chemtrail day here and now its very shady. and i watched , the plaines did it. their were no clouds running in.

anyways i need a nap. if anyone watched and too k pictures what would have been great.

spell check....checking no im tired nap time.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Glad to see that there are some people here that know the differance between a chemtrail and a contrail.

Do you have chemtrail forums over there with the people tracking them as we do here?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
PROOF OF chemtrail SRAYING!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ok....are these real ??? i honestly cant believe these are real pics ??? photoshop ?????????

snoopyuk

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
LMFAO!

No of course not! The second picture through the window is a normal fuel dump used when the plane needs to land ASAP because of an emergency. It dumps fuel as a fully fueled plane is WAY to heavy to land. Normal occurance. I'm sure you can find more information with it with a simple search.

The first picture is merely a photoshopped 747-400 overheat panel with the fuel dump section changed into poison spray.

I cannot beleive someone posted that. That cracks me up now it just seams that some Chemtrail beleivers are DESPERATE to prove there point... so they photoshop pictures...

Sad. Just sad...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sorry... It's actually a Boeing 757 or Boeing 767 photoshopped overhead panel picture. I can tell because... well the whole freaken thing is diferant. Only the colour is the same.

Sheesh....

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I live in London, Ontario. I think of myself as an "observant" individual but, in this case, I have to say, "I ain't seen nothing". Of course, to be honest, I wasn't looking up.

I have a few questions about chemtrails; what differentiates a contrail from a chemtrail? What's the difference? I've seen photos of chemtrails and it would seem, from all of the photos that I've seen, that the difference is in the pattern. The chemtrail photos I've seen all have criss cross patterns -- like a latice work in the sky. I've not seen this over London. Is there some quantative difference between a chemtrail and a contrail -- especially if there are only a few "lines in the sky"?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
According to Chemtrail hoaxers the visible diferance between a Chemtrail and a Contrail is Chemtrails last for hours while spreading out into clouds. Some claim that it is because Chemtrails are specially formulated to change weather patterns... depopulise the earth... to act as a sunscreen and so on.

Despite what they think, it's already been proven that Contrails CAN last for hours in the right conditions. It has also been proven that this happened in World war 2. Try this scientifical java applet:
profhorn.aos.wisc.edu...

Plane often crisscross at one point as they pass over VOR's and Navaids. Even modern airliners enter these waypoints into there Flight management computers.

new topics

top topics

join