It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas executes Fatah commander in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

What is becoming increasingly clear is that Muslims are decending into anarchy at a global level, and being incapable of critical analysis of thier own actions, finding others to hold responsible.

this statement right here is blatant slander IMO, and not a correct assertion at all. Of the Northern African Muslim states, only Sudan is havign any real instabiltiy issues. Of the Middle Eastern Muslim majority states, only Iraq, Afghanistan, and Lebanon are in relative instability, and at least two out of the three are a direct result of foreign invasion and present occupation.

Central Asian and Eastern European Muslim populations are currently in relative stability. And in the Asia Pacific region, conflicts are isolated and localized more as a result of representation issues than anything else.

As far as this execution goes, I figure they accomplished exactly what they would have if the crime were committed in most Western Nations, except they managed to skip the extraordinary court costs and years to decades of appeals, as well as hundreds of thousands of tax-payer dollars.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah, and they got to skip all that messy due-process stuff with lawyers and judicial review and a trial with witnesses and the presumption of innocence. Neat.

Relative stability? What's that? When French Islamic mobs only burn 200 cars a night instead of 400?

Events in Indonesia, the Phillipinnes, and Thailand all point to the same cause, a mullah in a mosque preaching hate and a dysfunctional audience with no hope or ambition for a better life for themselves or even a basic conscience eager to commit suicide if they can only take a few dhimmis and infidels with them.

Talk about embracing ignorance.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The Phillippines is a mostly Roman Catholic Country, but there is nothing really going on in there today. It has a thriving growing economy, and although wealth is not evenly distributed, show me where in the world it is? As of now there are not any serious civil unrest, although I am sure they have their fair share of problems.

Indonesias current domestic troubles arise from its year after year devastations from natural disasters an recent industrial accident, the Asia financial crisis, and a contuinued decline in resource production and exports.

As far as Thailand goes, the Sepratists movement as far as I know from the research I did in the past is a result of the monarchys inability or reluctance to meet the growing public services demand of a different culture that is not being given what the people needs.

Now I did not state that the Asia-Pacific was completely free of problems, but if we all did our research, it is not as unstable and anarchic as your propoganda would like us to believe.

And from what I remember that French riots had nothing to do with Mullahs preaching hate, but more so with a disenfranchised youth generation and inability or reluctance to meet the growing public services needs of the population in that area.

But in all seriousness, there are liek not even any courts in Gaza latey, how do you expect a trial by peers and lawyers? What would be the difference if they had just killed the man and destroyed his car as he was trying to speed away instead of taking him to face the family of the man he killed and then doing the job? The guy was sentenced, and thats that.

Frankly I do not support Hamas' recent activity at all, but this incident seems quite appropriate given the circumstances. US forces destroy people that try to run checkpoints in Iraq all the time, same thing with NATO in Afghanistan. And they do not wait for the person to start shooting, they just blwo the vehicle to hell after refusing to bow to the warnings. This man sped past and shot and killed another man.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join