It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelina Jolie: Pretty Face in the Council on Foreign Relations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Angelina is a great actress, a beautiful woman and is helping different charities and also rescuing kids from abominable lives in orphanages.
She deserves an award that's for sure but I don't believe she deserves a place on this Council.

Angelina has done some really bizarre things in her life, drank her husbands blood and kept a vial of it around her neck, french kissed her brother and that she even had relations with him, is a self confessed self harmer, I could keep going on.

The woman has no moral compass. Everything is up for grabs with her.

If this Council was to suggest something to her that most people would find horrific or deplorable, she may well go along with it as she doesn't shock at all.
It may well be because Angelina is so "out there" that she was chosen.
It would be easy to manipulate her into doing something that someone with higher morals would be against and refuse to go along with.

Just a thought ..

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironside
I'm Christian and I support the NWO so far as I know of it. Anyway, aren't the Christians supposed to be taken off of the Earth before the Revelation?

You mean Rapture? Depends on what kind of Christian you are I guess. The idea of Rapture wasn't added until like a thousand years after Jesus's time.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
when I read this I was reminded of some prophetic vision I had read earlier.

I wonder?? lol

Then there arose in the United States a most beautiful woman clothed in splendor, and great power was given to her. She was lovely of feature but there was a hardness about her that defied description. Beautiful as she was, she was yet cruel, wicked and cunning. She dominated the land with her authority, she had complete power over the people.

www.biblebelievers.org...

This vision does suggest the woman is the Catholic Church but I never thought the Catholic Church was beautiful.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting, I first saw Angelina Jolie in a B film years ago before she became a big star. I knew then she was going to be big. I had no idea that she would become this big.

Politics and Hollywood are far more alike than most people admit. It is not what you know, but who you know and what you are willing to do. Fame is nothing more than having enough of the right people saying you are famous. It ends when enough people forget or hear about someone else that is "more famous".

Either way, it is all about making the gullible to believe. All in all, good find

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's just a cryin shame! I love to see her movies! Now I have to feel guilty? And the thought of her and Brad my other favorite celeb??? Thats just unfair. Next thing we know he will join forces with the dark side. Maybe thats the reason they got her to be the spokes person. She does not look very friendly with condy in the picture above...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
They did not accept her for her good deeds for Humanity or for her being the UN ambassador of Good Will - they want ther, to make them look just a little bit better, because maybe, just maybe, they are getting a feeling that they are not very popular among the general crowd. And that we, as open minded people, can read so much stuff about them, that it is kind of making them nervous.

I hate to ponder about Brad/Jen/Jolie/blah type stuff but this almost makes me curious about the rumors of Brad and Angelina breaking up. After all we're talking about Tyler Durden being married to the global elite.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I love when new topics arise like a radio host calling for the arrest of angelina jolie on war crimes and speaking about her involvement with the CFR. It's fun to re read what was said 5 years ago and now this.

I wonder if anyone will read this thread now 5 years later lol.

link to video's, its alex jones and I know a lot of people here can't stand him but the vids are really entertaining lol, he says some crazy stuff!
angelina jolie war crimes radio host
edit on 12-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I heard about her and CFR a while ago and thought it was weird, but understanding how Hollywood and DC have forever been in cahoots, it's pretty simple really. It's possible she was groomed for this. I think being the child of someone famous is not altogether a good thing in many cases.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

I hope she will make a good spy thriller come true and is she in reality infiltrating the evil empire. As soon as she has reached the trust of the upper brotherhood we hopefully read about leaks and incriminating tape recordings of their true agenda.

Unfortunately that all happens in movies..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i think your using the term "pretty face" a lil too loosely here....her lips are made out of her ass. shes ugly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join