It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians on verge of all out civil war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by corruptioninvestigator
First of all most of the pedofiles in the world are in Americas violent, society,

You mean pedophile? And you are dead wrong. Pedophiles are all over the planet.

Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Iran, Libya etc. are almost entirly crime free

Oh .. that was funny!

what the hell are you talking about Arafat!? what utter hogwash is this!? users should be banned for TROLLING like taht.

It's a well known FACT. Arafat was a homosexual pedophile rapist. He had little boys brought to him to rape. He raped his body guards as well. GOOGLE is your friend – use it sometime. This is all common knowledge that has rather good documentation – and has been discussed here many times. (He probably REALLY died from AIDS.)

As far as calling me a troll .. and calling for my banning ....

I spoke the truth. Get a grip and deal with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The palestinians, have been like caged animals until the 50's...
taken from their homes, forced to live in squaller camps...

Who exactly were the "cage keepers" in the 50"s? Just curious. I seem to be a little cloudy on my recall of history.

Other striving nation/states (Eritrea, East Timor) have gone through worse than the Palestinians have with less assistance from the rest of the world and managed to achieve the goal of Nationhood, why not the Palestinians?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
your a [SNIP], just because something comes up on Google doesn't mean it's true [SNIP].. i know your not supposed to name call on this forum but these typs of trolling posts are totally uncalled for

NAME 1 MAINSTREAM NEWS SOURCE THAT HAS REPORTED YASSIR ARAFAT HAD SEX WITH OTHER MEN OR CHILDREN, or that he may have even possibly had sex with men or children

just 1, CNN, FOX NEWS, Haaretz, NY Times, Jerusalem Post..find any right leaning news source that has trashed Yassr Arafat about his administration of the PA- NONE have ever reported that this has possibly happened , not ANY respected news or not even a right wing member of Israels knesset would talk such garbage..these are totally baseless lies posted by hate sites and thats the only things that come up when you google

you could post that onb a hate site about George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Ehud Olmert, Shimon Perez, Britney Spears-does that mean that all those people have had sex with children as well

the only reason you idiots post this garbage is because your too stupid to argue on subject, the issue was what if anything did Israel offer the Palestinians-not a bunch hate propaganda.

Other striving nation/states (Eritrea, East Timor) have gone through worse than the Palestinians have with less assistance from the rest of the world and managed to achieve the goal of Nationhood, why not the Palestinians?

most likly because Indonesia, etc. were not supported ideologically and financially by the US and other western countries, Israel is a developed economy yet it is the biggest receiver of US foreign aid. and the western media-especially the US is biased toward Israel and jewish controled.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by corruptioninvestigator]

[edit on 17-6-2007 by corruptioninvestigator]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Who exactly were the "cage keepers" in the 50"s? Just curious. I seem to be a little cloudy on my recall of history.

Who ever stood between palestinians and their homes, telling them, its now Israeli land.
Nowadays, we have barbwire, checkpoints and another berlin wall.

You cant keep people locked up, away from THEIR Homes without an uprising that will eveantually lead to all our war.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

the issue was what if anything did Israel offer the Palestinians-

Actually, the subject of this thread is Palestinians and their civil war. Arafats party is involved .. so Arafat and his policies can be discussed.

not a bunch hate propaganda.

TRUTH.

NAME 1 MAINSTREAM NEWS SOURCE THAT HAS REPORTED YASSIR ARAFAT HAD SEX WITH OTHER MEN OR CHILDREN, or that he may have even possibly had sex with men or children

Suggested reading - "Red Horizons" by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the former head of Romanian intelligence.

At the time of Arafats death, his pedophilia and his raping of his body guards was in the MSM. His 'wife' was living in a foreign country for many years and there were many reports coming out of his compound of his homosexual and pedophilia actions.

*(note - homsexual does not equal pedophile)

The truth about Rahman Abdul Rauf Al-Qudwa, Al-Husseini – also known as Yassir Arafat.

ABC and Associated Press

Wall Street Journal - Arafat and AIDS

NSA and KGB reports AND MORE report on Arafat.

Read here about how Terry McCauliffe said in his book that Arafat made a pass at Bill Clinton at an offiical state dinner. Also - Dr. Ashaf al-Kurdi, Arafats personal physician of 20 years, told Associated Press that Arafat died of AIDS and that at the end of his life in France he was given poison to cover-up the AIDS.

Truth News
Death of an Imperialist Pedophile
Arafat – Renowned Pedophile
From the UK

FUNNY!

[edit on 6/17/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
At the time of Arafats death, his pedophilia and his raping of his body guards was in the MSM. His 'wife' was living in a foreign country for many years and there were many reports coming out of his compound of his homosexual and pedophilia actions.

Yet another thread and we meet again.

This time Arafat and pedophilia.

Interesting, that this time you are on the other side.

Well I am kind of agreeing with you - but on the other hand, allow me to demonstrate;

Who Arafat really was?

A 33° Freemason.

And I shall be so bold to say, that most of the people listed on this page, where mister Arafat is mentioned, had probably the same problem with little children. Well I am willing to bet, that most of the people in this Elite Club are involved in pedophilia and sex trade of young boys and/or girls, from King Carl XVI Gustaf, Saddam Hussein or Yasser Arafat.

Furthermore;

TheWatcherFiles

Papal conspirator in the assassination of Israel’s Masonic Prime Minister, Yitzak Rabin, Freemason Shimon Peres, who was educated by Jesuits as a youth in Poland and now the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zionist Israel, is being welcomed to the Jesuit General’s Council on Foreign Relations, based in New York’s Harold Pratt House, by its Masonic Chairman of the Board, Peter G. Peterson, and by one of its Directors, Leslie H. Gelb, on September 29, 1993. Shimon Peres also holds shares in the PLO's public phone company, Paltel, in conjunction with the Bin Laden Royal Family of Saudi Arabia and Yassir Arafat! Since there is an obvious Bush/Bin Laden business connection through the CFR,s Carlyle Group headed by Edward Cardinal Egan's Knight of Malta Frank C. Carlucci, why should not there be a similar connection between Peres, Bin Laden and Arafat? For they are all in the same Masonic Brotherhood's "Invisible Empire" overseen by the sovereign Grand Master and Commander of all - the Black Pope.

Papal mass murderer of Jewish People, “Chairman” of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) and professional agitator, Freemason Yassir Arafat is also being welcomed by the Archbishop of New York’s Council on Foreign Relations in the person of one of its “Presiders”, Lee H. Hamilton, on January 20, 2000. Could it be that neither the Masonic Jewish Zionists in the person of CFR-controlled Shimon Peres nor the Masonic Moslem Palestinian Liberation Organization in the person of CFR-controlled Yassir Arafat, both being secret agents for the Black Pope, truly want to resolve this Jesuit agitation?

Oh yeah.

All the Big Boys usually "play togather".

Not that this has anything to do with the current topic here.

Still we can see, who pulls the real strings in most of the world crisis situations.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Having been watching this civil conflict take place over the last few months, since the Unity government etc, its completely changed my view on Hamas. My family have always supported the PLO and Arafat, as his secular vision of Palestine seemed one that would be viable, without giving in to Israeli bullying. After Arafats passing, I expected great things of Fatah, as I was getting old enough to properly understand the conflict. I was greatly disappointed. President Abbas has been nothing but a leech on the Palestinian people. Instead of actually working with the democratically elected Hamas group, they instead met with the Israelis, and were subsequently armed by them, to fight against Hamas, who were told that they'd never be part of peace talks. Therefore, Hamas doing what they have done is perfectly reasonable. If Sinn Fien had been told that they wouldn't be able to take part in peace talks as Hamas have, the IRA would still be bombing Northern Ireland to this day.
I don't like the idea of Gaza becoming an Islamic state, as religiously zealots are not what Palestine needs, that would make them as bad as their enemy. However, this notion seems to me to be more of a western propoganda attempt, with "Hamastan" being the moniker given to Gaza. This has been coupled with notions such as Abbas being the "moderate" leader. "Moderate" in this case, means "puppet". His defeat is not a negative. Another is the apparent bloodlust of Hamas, which has been blown up beyond what it is. Hamas has issued an amnesty on Fatah militia men in Gaza, including ten of its commanders who did not escape to the West Bank. Fatah gunmen, on the other hand, have conducted a series of raids on Hamas political headquarters in the West Bank, including an attempt to kidnap Hamas chief speaker of parliament Hassan Kriesheh. This attempt was stopped, surprisingly, by members of Fatah working at the building in Ramallah.
In conclusion, Hamas are merely doing what the Palestinian people have been doing in the previous two intifadas, except this time with actual military power. I worry that this could be just the excuse that Israel needs to invade and murder more Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Abusive Post Removed

And member banned from posting pending further review.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join