It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lost File

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have no idea where to post this, so sorry if this is the wrong place. I also had no idea where else to go to find out about this, I hope this is even the right website...

Years ago I used to be extremely into Conspiracy Theories, UFOs and the like. One day I came across a document that was quite large. I believe it was in RTF format. The document contained information on "Death Camps" within the US and various other things (the Death Camps stick in my mind because they were mentioned near the start and I didn't read much of it at the time).

This document I viewed neutrally, I never believed one way or the other as to whether it was genuine or not. But today I thought I'd read the entire thing finally. Now I know i backed it up various times, I even knew exactly where to go looking for it (I believe I even saw it a few months back). When I searched for it today, not a trace. Not even the folder I know it was contained in.

What I'm hoping is that someone knows what this document might have been and where I might find it again. Real or otherwise.

Thank you all in advance.

~ TheDeviant

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So it sounds like years ago you were into researching reality and then you backed off for a bit, eh?

Now something has renewed your interest in an old document about "death camps"

Anything going on that you would like to share?

Have you tried doing a search here? I know that Rense.com has some of that stuff.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I dunno what reality is. All I know is that in the last few months I've begun questioning a lot of things. I don't want to sound like a stereotypical conspiracy theorist, but I don't trust the government. Any government. I think this document answered a lot of questions, and in thinking about it, consider all the CIA Prisons that have been discovered across Europe etc, these death camps could be a reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yea i'm spot on with you Deviant, i mean i always believed in conspiracy theories and the like, also believed in god (still do) but man if you could of seen some of the paranormal activity i witnessed the last two years it took this to a whole new ball game for me, for the record i liked it better when i just knew as opposed to witnessing anything.

As far as not trusting the government alls i say is look around, the illuminati symbolism is all around and as i stated before some of it means nothing but come on look how much of it there is, besides even if there are good people in the government some body higher up or through mind control (by what ever means), will make the one world government happen in a contrived way for either two purposes, one being they want more power and control or two they have deluted themselfs into thinking there doing gods work and trying to bring about revelations.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by WhatIsWhat]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The name of this program is called "Rex 84" in which the government funded the building of over 600 prisons to be used in case of mass civil unrest.

Please refer to:

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.mindfully.org... - detailed information on camps, organized state by state.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I've also noticed things like with the increased security EVERYwhere, even in my place of employment they are implementing more locked entrances and secured gates to "protect" us in case of a "threat", disgruntled employee, terrorist, etc..............

Virtually any school, place of employment, hospitals, etc could be used to temporarily contain lots of people if deemed necessary.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I've also noticed things like with the increased security EVERYwhere, even in my place of employment they are implementing more locked entrances and secured gates to "protect" us in case of a "threat", disgruntled employee, terrorist, etc..............

Virtually any school, place of employment, hospitals, etc could be used to temporarily contain lots of people if deemed necessary.

What would make you think that your employer had anything sinister in mind? Of course the locks are there to protect both you and their property. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie

Originally posted by interestedalways

What would make you think that your employer had anything sinister in mind? Of course the locks are there to protect both you and their property. Not everything is a conspiracy.

I don't believe that my employer has anything sinister in mind. I believe employers are reacting to the fear campaign and that they could be unknowingly making it easier to lockdown or contain people in case of an order from homeland security or FEMA or such.

Basically I am saying that it seems convienient that many places are becoming secure and if it is deemed necessary sometime in the future to quarentine, or lockdown this society it will be easy to contain people right on the spot, be it school or work or even at Walmart.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think the reason companies are ramping up their security is because of the increase of theft and they are also responding to safety awareness with all of the shootings you hear about. In our area, we had several break-ins and people were stealing purses and laptops so we increased our security also. They're trying to keep people out, not in.

new topics

top topics

join