It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dickinson, North Dakota Alien Abduction May Have Been Caught On Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Have we finally got authentic footage of a real Alien abduction? or more of the usual BS? Either way i will be keeping close watch for the footage that will be forthcoming on this Blog!!!

Dickinson, North Dakota Alien Abduction Caught On Film ! (Update)

Features Reports Posted: June 12, 2007

HBCC UFO Research Note: Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research just spoke on the telephone to the gentleman who wrote and told me he captured on film his alien abduction. Since I know this person, and he has provided like I said in a pervious posting some excellent footage and his ongoing sighting/abduction experiences, what he told me on the phone blew my mind. This was over what he captured on film ! He is a very credible person, is not one wanting to make money off this film/footage, but rather to show everyone what has been happening to him. Also from the sounds of things, it will show I different story to what some in the UFO field are telling about the UFO abduction phenomena.

link
www.hbccufo.org...

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

[edit: added EX tags.]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

admin edit: amended title to more accurately reflect the content...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
From the linked website:

The footage is going to be copied and sent to me over the next while and when I receive the film, I will be reviewing it and calling the witness back for an interview to add with the footage. I can't wait to watch the film as it shows what is taking place while the man is sleeping in his bed.

On a side note, I will be leaving town shortly for just over a week coming up, staying in 100 Mile, B.C. over night and continuing to Langley the next day. So if the visitors to the website see not much being added to the site it is due to me being away for a week.

Uhuh. I bet the MIBs will come around and confiscate the footage while he's away. "What great proof it could have been if only we could have seen it!" ;^)

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I agree.

Great story, zero evidence.

Footage ? What footage ?

And, the title of this thread is totally misleading.

Sad.

Hardened to the exultation of phonies,
Lex

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
yes i agree that was a misleading title i thought i was gonna see the video then..... Has anyone checked you tube or google video yet?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sounds great. Hopefully it just won't be a bunch of little kids dressed up in Halloween costumes.

My prediction: Some blurry video that is mostly black, with a few odd shapes moving around that could be aliens or kangaroos.

And I hate to be such a naysayer, but it just comes naturally after a few decades of dashed expectations. That's right, you young whippersnappers. It'll happen to you, too. Someday, after your 101st crappy, disappointing, probably bogus video or photo. Just wait.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Someone needs to change the title of this thread, the misleading titles are starting to get ridiculous around here...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Sounds great. Hopefully it just won't be a bunch of little kids dressed up in Halloween costumes.

My prediction: Some blurry video that is mostly black, with a few odd shapes moving around that could be aliens or kangaroos.

And I hate to be such a naysayer, but it just comes naturally after a few decades of dashed expectations. That's right, you young whippersnappers. It'll happen to you, too. Someday, after your 101st crappy, disappointing, probably bogus video or photo. Just wait.

I feel your pain Brother. I mean c'mon he's going to get the footage, then review it, then post it when he gets back from a trip in a week or so (and probably also after he mows the grass, plays Tiddly Winks, reads the Bible and English Dictionary twice, and counts all of the grains of sand on earth)? Jeez if it was that profound I bet that footage would be up quick like. I am interested though and I'll check back in a week or so. Also any reference to "young whippersnappers" is an automatic Friend in my book and you should also be nominated for WATS for that my friend.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moserious
Also any reference to "young whippersnappers" is an automatic Friend in my book and you should also be nominated for WATS for that my friend.

We think alike Mo... I applauded his post for that line.

I also edited the title of this thread.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey, dont shoot the messenger guys, i was only reiterrating the title of the guys blog..
I for one om interested in seeing it, thought there might of been a touch more optimism on the possibility of this being genuine..

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hopefully there will be some legitamacy to this story. The Location of the individual is not that far from where I am now, "Maybe I can run and grab it before the MIB's get the evidence?"

Either way, I do hope it is not the "Blurred, over active camera man scenario." that we have seen so many times.

And kudos to Springer for applauding the thread poster, "He got my attention , like 'NOW!' " LOL

I have the addy in my favs, I'll definately be keeping this finding in my thoughts , and most assuredly, "Keeping it honest."

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wow, I wonder if this is the same guy who filmed that amazing moon video in Dickinson North Dakota - you remember - the one where he turned the nightshot mode on and from out of nowhere he captured a whole fleet of them, and at the 9 minute mark you see a 'Star Wars'-style dogfight (complete with shooting laser beams!), it was truly an amazing piece of footage and felt genuine.

What on earth is going on in Dickinson North Dakota?

Anyway, here's the original Dickinson case for those who aren't familiar with the original Dickinson UFO case:
www.hbccufo.org...

...and to download the wmv video file, it's there towards the bottom of that page - you will need to right-click and 'save target as' to download it. It's approximately 6.4MB.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just a quick update. The guy with the alien abduction video says it may be "too dark to see on a computer screen."

www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
To save folks from linking and reading the entire fabricatio....errr,
story, here is what SV refers to :

However I just don't think it will work on a computer screen unless there is a way to enhance it because it is just to dark! I am very lucky to of gotten what I got because my nightlight must of been efficient enough to get these amazing images only in night shot and not super night shot! Sure wish though it would of been in super night shot.

From Here.

If you do decide to peruse the tale, it's even fishery that tuna in a can.

SV, thanks for the heads up !!

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing this,thanks for telling us

this is going to be a double post

[edit on 26-6-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing this,thanks for telling us

btw that star wars type dogfight vid was realy good,over the last year or so some fantastic sightings have been filmed

new topics

top topics

join