It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't explain it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I don't usually go in for this sort of thing, but I have got a really weird feeling at the moment that something big (not neccesarily bad though) is going to happen over the next few days, maybe even today.

It is a hard feeling to put down on paper, but I get the feeling that every last person on Earth will be impacted by 'it'.

Nothing really more to say, but just wanted to put the electronic pen to paper......

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hope something does happen, you get to be right, and I get to have some excitement happen. lol

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i hope that this event will be for the good of mankind.

weve already got to much negativity around.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Nah, i believe something bad. Mabe to kick start the new world order.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
woke up with the feeling of dread this morning too..got that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

don't know why, i am not sick (rules out stomach virus)

nothing planned for today (so it's not worry about a personal issue or anything like that)

it's that time of the month for me, but I can rule out pms and cramps since I passed that stage a few days ago.

okay, that's all, just wanted to share that with someone and have it recorded somewhere incase something does happen either to me personally or elsewhere. what a wierd coincidence with the original poster of this thread

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Benji,

maybe it is going to happen to you?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Benji,

maybe it is going to happen to you?

Thats a possiblity but he did say it will affect everybody on earth so....

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Mikomi,

sorry for the oversight you are correct.

well lets look at the language used by this person,

impact?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjj
It is a hard feeling to put down on paper, but I get the feeling that every last person on Earth will be impacted by 'it'.

A single event that will impact everyone on the planet? This can mean only one thing!

Senator Arlen Specter and his Magic Bullet Brigade are at it again!

Ok so that wasn't meant seriously, but certainly a joke most of you should get.

Personally, I haven't felt anything out of the ordinary about today, but time will tell, I suppose. I didn't feel anything odd on 9/11 either, so I'm no precognitive marvel. We'll have to keep our eyes peeled to see what comes up though.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
still got a weird tension in the back of my mind and the pit of my stomach, really annoying now! hopefully it will come to nothing.

maybe it is the general feeling of unease in the world right now, combined with us cruising around on mars and the new bin laden tape. hopefully nothing but who knows.....

B

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hhmm...perhaps you are paranoid? Many people are a little bit giddy because we are in the 'orange' for terrorist attacks. I read an article today (in my local newspaper) about the reason we are in orange. It said something about a dirty bomb that was planned to go off in New York, Washington, Las Vegas and Baltimore.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Its kinda wierd i think everyone has a wired vibe at the moment!

maybe its just been everything that has happened over the past year

lets hope so..as i have had that strange gut feeling also

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
im suprised no one is blaming HAARP.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't usually go in for this sort of thing, but I have got a really weird feeling at the moment that something big (not neccesarily bad though) is going to happen over the next few days, maybe even today.

Don't let fear take you over. You can't explain the doom and gloom because you are afraid of...what?? What are you afraid of? Can you think of how much energy you are wasting on the fear and doom? And if nothing happens..which is 'usually' the case..then what next?

My best advice is to fear not a thing. If something is "going to happen" face it head on with strength and the power that you will overcome it..in which you will so long as you don't "fear" it.

So don't worry and don't fret over things that have yet to happen and most likely will not happen..move past that and you will be OK.

[Edited on 1/7/04 by magestica]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I mentioned that I had that bad feeling too...but sometimes its on a personal level.

well someone close to me is very ill (doctor doesn't know what is causing it yet) but only symptom is a constant fever which fluctuates from high to low and doesn't respond to medication.

guess now I know what that feeling was related to.

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
im suprised no one is blaming HAARP.

Well DUH! Everyone knows that the jews who control the CIA/Illuminati/Mason/Reptilian/Bilderberg/UN/EU/WTO/NWO are to blame

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
nevermind what i posted

still got a weird tension in the back of my mind and the pit of my stomach, really annoying now! hopefully it will come to nothing.

maybe it is the general feeling of unease in the world right now, combined with us cruising around on mars and the new bin laden tape. hopefully nothing but who knows.....

B

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I've got serious wind now because of the spicy burritos my wife made for me - maybe that will herald the end of the world

new topics

top topics

join