It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting aliens if we detect any ever, maybe we could use nano wormholes to send info on laser bea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Contacting aliens if we detect any ever, maybe we could use nano wormholes to send info on laser beams?

Surely that would cut the distance down to almost instant travel for information exchange (once we are ble to communicte language an science)

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
We have already been detected. Besides why not use big wormholes and send them a book, cd, or some tipe of material info about us. Remember if we contact a race it will probobly have had no interest in us since before we contacted or they are less or as advanced as we are now and that means they may not understand laser beams.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Current technology doesnt allow us to make huge wormholes, at present we can only open nano worm holes for very short periods of time and laser beams can be sent through at spped of light.

also we might be able to send nano machines through these nano wormholes at some point in future.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Where do these nano wormholes lead?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Boy I didn't know about nano wormholes actualy being able to be made already. I wasnt sugesting that we could make big wormholes either. I was thinking about the maybe not so far future.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
sandia labs..z-machine

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I read info on the Pulsed Power Facilities: The Z Accelerator--An Intense X-Ray Source

But I can't find anywhere, where it says they produce nano wormholes, all I can find is under this link from the UK
www.aleph.se...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So far, there seems to be evidence supporting that there is a current communication system utilizing a form of limited telepathically trained humans, that has no lag time...from numerous different sources. I can think of at least two people who have come forward, in addition to about 5 other references to it. Unfortunately, both of those who came forward, seem to have a tendancy to overestimate their own importance to the supposed project (similar to how Corso did with his Roswell involvement).

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
what is this com. sys???

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Blobby are you sure you are not confusing nano-wormholes with nano-blackholes?

Both are technically the same exept for the fact that a wormholes pours into another wormhole wheras a black hole pours into nothing.
Black-holes could be created, but they would only be small, and fold in on themselfs pretty fast.
To create a nano-wormhole you would have to rip through the very fabric of time and space to reach to a far away place and create another wormhole there, something that is theoretically impossible.

If an alien species made a blackhole and we made one at the exact same moment maybe we could like the two then, much like the "stargate". But I do not know if this is physically realistic.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We have detected aliens and contacted with them.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
We have already been detected. Besides why not use big wormholes and send them a book, cd, or some tipe of material info about us. Remember if we contact a race it will probobly have had no interest in us since before we contacted or they are less or as advanced as we are now and that means they may not understand laser beams.

You suggest we just throw a book down a wormhole?

By teh way, I have been to Basel, it was the first thing I saw of Switzerland and I must say, i was quite shocked. Bit of a dump, innit? BUt, we were soon in Lucerne and Grimblewald, the most beautiful places in the northern hemisphere, faery tale towns!

p.s. AInt no SNAFU, no fol-de-rol!

top topics

join