It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Proof that Man iS causing "Global Warming"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are bees the be all and end all? After watching 'HUMAN COLONY COLLAPSE DISORDER: Bees, Seeds & Planet X', maybe worker bees do turn the wheel. All along, I thought we were the worker bees creating 'all' for a higher power.

Wouldn't it be safe to consider animals have a built in GPS of sorts? If a bird can make it from here to there year after year, so can a bee, right? Suddenly, many flock of birds plum-it to their death. On a few incidences, birds crashed into parking lots. Could it have looked like a lake? What is bedeviling all things flight?

I believe the Earth's tilt has affected everything; including the recent ship liner catastrophes. I have to believe the Coast Guard sent out a mass bulletin alerting shipping fleets to make adjustments accordingly. The climate changes have affected the bees, et al. Although we are our own demise, Planet X is our final demise.

This appears to have been uploaded in 2008. I have missed the boat for years. The annoying music will cease, so don't mute.

www.youtube.com...

RIP Bee

<< 2  3  4   >>

join