It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

libelous aspersion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Clearwater, I need to make two requests in regards to this thread:

1.) First, and most importantly, go seek professional counseling. I do not mean this as an insult, I mean it as a concernd friend. You are an intelligent, strong individual, but it is very, very evident from these posts that you have had some serious mental trauma that will take some therapy to heal. You owe it to yourself, and to your children, to be in a healthy state of mind.

2.) I have no problem with you wanting to keep a log and diary of your thoughts. However, you really need to to do this in a blog, and not in a thread on ATS. Of the replies in this thread, about 90%+ are yours. Were it any other situation, it would be called thread bumping and the thread closed. I realize though, this is all original content, and part of your own way of dealing with the trauma you've been through. However, a thread (even in Rant) is not the appropriate format.

ATS offers a free blog to its members, and those blogs are the perfect forum for these sorts of streams of consciousness. You can even link to your blog in your sig.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What you don't like what I'm saying so you tell me to shut up?

God, in his great wisdom, will send people and some of them will be prosecuted and some of them will be killed, so that their blood will be charged against this generation.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
What you don't like what I'm saying so you tell me to shut up?

God, in his great wisdom, will send people and some of them will be prosecuted and some of them will be killed, so that their blood will be charged against this generation.

No, Clearwater, I have no problem with what you are saying. Please re-read my post. I have a problem with the format. By all means, copy and paste all your entries in here into a blog, but take it to blog. Forum threads are not meant to be used as personal diaries or stream of consciousness.

I'm asking you nicely to respect the rules of ATS. Please don't turn this into something it isn't.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Take your judgments and biases that support your male dominated tyranny and stick it. There are a lot of women who have gone through abuse like that including the accompanying injustice. You want to close the thread go ahead, you can't kill me. I have a right to tell my story.

I have had therapy libra, - the people that don't know, don't know that they don't know. I suggest you try an adult child meeting.

Nothing is going to stop me.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Take your judgments and biases that support your male dominated tyranny and stick it.

Well, if you insist. I tried to be nice about this one, but since you're a bit too far gone to see reason, I'm just going to have to treat you as I would any other TAC violator. I'm sorry it came to this. I really am.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join