It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MadSeason needs help with avatar..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OKay, i've been apart of ATS/BTS for some months now.. I've figured the avatar thing out, so don't call me a noob

When I got to upload an avatar it says it exceeds maximum space that i'm allowed to post... And to delete some of my existing uploads.. But I don't have any uploads right now.. I went to switch my avatar back to something that I already used before, so I know the upload does NOT exceed the max. Am I the only one having difficulties with this right now? Someone enlighten me as to what's going on here, please...

Thanks in advanced... By the way.. BLAH:p

I felt like I needed to do that... Text tourettes.. You know? Text tour....ett...s? Nevermind

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
right next to browse (the option you use to select your image in your folder it has your storange limit) just make sure its less then that

or use

www.imageshack.us and upload it there simple

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yeah, al of my files are smaller than said size. So i'm confused about all of this.. And i've tried using imageshack, and i've never had luck.. lol... Well, thanks anyway..

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What is the filesize of the image(s) that you are trying to upload?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
try using photobucket if imageshack wont work

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If its not working check everything meets the below standards:

ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed.

No profanity. No 3rd party advertising for any website(s).

[edit on 10-6-2007 by UK Wizard]

new topics

top topics

join