It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The iron - family's friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
THE IRON - FAMILY'S FRIEND

We all know that for ironing one should use the iron. But nobody knows that on its smooth surface due to friction there appears a powerful current of positive energy which can be used in a rational manner, if one has the right approach to this process.

These energies are very smart and quick-witted. They always know what they should do. But only when you will ask them about that. Nothing supernatural has to be done for that. You just have to praise your iron and tell him that it helps you very much in the work, and does it very well. Try not to be stingy in using nice words, thus turning on the positive energies into work. For example, if you had some quarrel with close people or acquaintances, then this positive energies will be very happy to calm down the currents of quarrels, scandals and other squabbling.

You only should not ask these energies to help you in some concrete affair. For that will be the most rude violation of the Cosmic Laws, and the energies of an iron may send back the negative impulses, related to continuation of quarrels and other incidents. When you will get used to such energetic work, you will be able to call these energies even without being at home, and the reactions of the iron to your kindness and caress will be the same.

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My old iron was a pain in the arse. Finally it burned one of my shirts and I threw it across the room where it proceeded to melt the carpet.

I was not pleased

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's just an iron, it's an inanimate object.

join