It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanishing UFO Sighted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
In early May '07 (a month ago) I spotted a UFO.in Herkimer, NY. This was my first sighting and was about time!
At first i thought the shiny craft was just a regular aircraft monitoring the numerous other aircraft spreading chemtrails, especially since it was flying no faster than the others. We needed rain badly.
Eventually it stopped. Then it seemed to either turn or expand, increasing reflection. I couldn't make out a definite shape (possibly due to my astigmatism) but it didnt look like it had wings, tail or cockpit like a cargo plane. Then it vanished, or faded into blue.

Either shortly after or on a different day (don't remember well) I spotted a low flying large aircraft that had the wings swept back, near the front. it was flying very slow. I followed it to the next city about 20 miles away. When I spotted it again it was turning around to go in a similar direction.

About a week and a half later, A different, massive military aircraft with 4 jet engines flew over our house. It was grey, slightly blue, and had a high pitched sound similar to an A-10 (heard two at an airshow). It was finishing a climb and banked left. It sounded like the damn pilot couldn't decide on the proper throttle. Fuel wasting tax thieving swine!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Interesting sightings, you should probably get yourself a digital camcorder and try to keep it handy for the next time you spot a ufo or just something weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yea thats a good idea but I was at school walking to my car. Even if i had a camcorder in my trunk i would'nt have made it in time. Its as if the pilot in the UFO knew i was watching. I wonder if the UFO was using plasmonics to cloak.

join