It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish something would happen in my lifetime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I wish we can find real evidence that the world will embrace of some cryptid. Like vampires, werewolf, nessie, bigfoot or just something crazy that proves they are real. I think it would be fascinating. I think they would not be as bad as we have perceived of them or what hollywood has done.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If vampires exist the I'm not in a rush to see one. I could handle seeing Nessie though.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I kinda think somethings are better left unfound really.
though it would be nice to have real proof.

I mean what happens if they find a bigfoot...they will end up killing them off anyway!

I think you should look for your own proof and then no that its true for yourself.

i believe many people have the real proof and dont ever disclose it...
I know that personally i have seen things that to me prove exsistance, And thats all i need....

This is just my personal view by the way

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by asala]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
agreed with the above. Some things are better left unsolved. I mean yea it would be cool to say "omg we found a bigfoot for real". In about 6 mons they wouldve lost their mystique, and we'd end up with bigfoots turning up in zoos all over and becoming relatively extinct in the natural world.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'd like to personally see something like that - Nessie for example, next time I'm in the Highlands - but would hate for the 'authorities' to take an interest. As asala says, they would probably end up killing the creature(s) or locking them away in some zoo.

new topics

top topics

join