It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going To Search For ETs By Myself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
S. L. Gallo - This is very interresting...
Would be awesome if you could get something on the Television screen..

Ypur talking about reverse signals? like reverse radio waves or somthing..I never thought of that..

nice...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by c3hamby

That right there debunks it for me. If there was intelligent life in the universe, they surely would not want to watch our TV!!!

I see what you're saying, and I kind of agree with you, but I don't think any of us are in a position to say what we "think" Aliens do and feel. Maybe they get a kick out of our television programs? Who knows? Not us...

I guess, theoretically, it could be a good way to observe our culture [or lack thereof].

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
you might all laugh very hard at this

but my ex-wife is a nasty alien, she screwed me well and truley

S. L. Gallo does your mates wife have a long neck, stop laughing

my ex did, that is what finalized the deal for me, her sexy long neck, it was a bit scaley but it hit the spot and i SWEAR she was not from this planet.

good luck on your quest my friend
i hope you succeed
but watch your back
tell the aliens to watch motor racing, its more exciting

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

my ex did, that is what finalized the deal for me, her sexy long neck, it was a bit scaley but it hit the spot and i SWEAR she was not from this planet.

No, she doesn't have a long neck. Her unusual physical feature is that she is a polydactyl.

I heard a rumor that she needed to go to the doctor for a blood test, and they couldn't determine her blood type. It would be interesting to know for sure.

I could call her race the "six-fingered whites with unknown blood type". She told me they share their home world with another race of six fingered people that would appear to us to be Indian.

I've also read on another website about "six fingered whites with type O blood", but the author claims they're associated with the Illuminati.

I have one question for you. Was your ex-wife black? I've also heard of extraterrestrial long necked blacks. Maybe it's that race of alien humans being depicted in ancient Egyptian heiroglyphs.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by S. L. Gallo

No, she doesn't have a long neck. Her unusual physical feature is that she is a polydactyl.

I heard a rumor that she needed to go to the doctor for a blood test, and they couldn't determine her blood type. It would be interesting to know for sure.

I could call her race the "six-fingered whites with unknown blood type". She told me they share their home world with another race of six fingered people that would appear to us to be Indian.

I've also read on another website about "six fingered whites with type O blood", but the author claims they're associated with the Illuminati.

I have one question for you. Was your ex-wife black? I've also heard of extraterrestrial long necked blacks. Maybe it's that race of alien humans being depicted in ancient Egyptian heiroglyphs.

Don't laugh, but is she Amish? I hope nobody blew milk out of their nose on that one. Amish people have a higher occurrence of polydactyly syndrome. Some believe it is due to something called the "founder effect".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join