It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush taken ill at G8 in Germany (coincidence?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have just heard a brief news flash on ITV news (UK) stating that George Bush has been taken ill at the G8 summit in Germany, there were no details and there is nothing on thier web site yet either.

I will keep scanning the web for the latest diagnosis, I just thought some of you might like to know.

Regards xS_Gx

Title edit (see two posts down) just further thought rather than start another thread.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Sky said it was just a stomach complaint, he would be returning to the working forum asap.

Nothing to be concerned about i believe.

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
finally some good news from the summit...

too bad that all of the so called leaders didn't get something too...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It also seems a little coincidental that George bush was supposed to travel to Italy later today where he would no doubt have been quizzed about the CIA rendition trial which has started at the highest court there.

The article that BBC news published on the case stated that GWB was expected in Italy today, but this morning that section was removed from the article.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I wish him a speedy recovery so we can get back on track with the NWO, terror alerts, the various boogeymen, etc.

Get well, George- We
need you.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
The article that BBC news published on the case stated that GWB was expected in Italy today, but this morning that section was removed from the article.

I've noticed this happening quite a number of times with various stories. If I'm working from home and watch the lunchtime BBCNews broadcast, stories such the one you mention here will be briefly mentioned, but then cut from all late-evening programme transmissions...why?

SR

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe his stomach ulcer from years of excessive drinking has flamed up or it's a co-incedential excuse to enable him not to fly to Italy and come under fire over the CIA verdicts.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
At least he didn't throw-up on anyone like his father.........

Sorry for the single line post....hopefully this sentance makes up for it.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I wonder if he has a royal taster to check his food, like the kings of old?

As much as he is loved, that would be a job I wouldn't want.

Personally, I would be checking to see if Dick "Bam Bam" Cheney sent him a covered dish from home.

top topics

join