It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bizarro, bats, supergirl, and terra to make appearance on smallville?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i dont know about the rest of you smallville fans, but i loved season six of smallville, with the appearance of green arrow, cyborg, aquaman, impulse, martian manhunter, and bizarro. looks to me like their leading up to something. maybe live action justice league, now we just need batman, wonder woman, and supergirl to get things rolling. most people dont see how they could bring batman into the story without ruining his story from batman begins, but i do. after witnessing the death of joe chill, he could come into metropolis, to catch a plane to japan or somewhere. where ever he goes to train, with the intention of running away from his past. then his flight is cancelled by some criminal that is after him, hired by falcone. by bombing the plane he was supposed to be on, which he hasnt boarded yet. the criminal, realizing the bomb has prematurely detonated, runs from the scene of the crime. the next day, clark reads the news paper about the bombing, and dreads the deathtoll, he realizes that it has happened for a reason. he investigates, and after a day of investigating, he finds out the prince of gotham was suppose to be on that plane, he finds bruce wayne. he warns him about the hitman thats after him, bruce of course already know this, then tells clark his story. clark offers to protect him, he refuses, thinking he has nothing to lose, clark tells bruce to at least go to the police. bruce declines, clark seeing the grief in bruces eyes' decides to help without his consent. he then goes to gotham and investigates, finds out who was after bruce and y. realizing that bruce only has a short time to save bruce runs back to metropolis. meanwhile, bruce is out trying to find a way to cheer himself up, he is walking down a busy street, he cant handle the noise, then walks down a dark alley. somebody follows him, he walks for a while, then he hears the footsteps. he glances back, seeing the large figure walking behind him, he too begins walking faster. the person following quickly catches up, then yells, " hey, lil richie, where u going in such a hurry?" bruce comes to a corner then walks around it, then comes to a dead end. realizing he has only one chance to get away. he turns to face the large man, the he says." hey, muscle head, whats ur name?" the man replies," u wanna know my name? that doesnt matter, all that matters is, im one of prof. stranges test subjects, and so r u." bruce looks up at the hulking mass, then realizes its joe chill, alive again. " chill? but how?" he says . " oh that doesnt matter, ur gonna be dead before u can even care." he reaches out to grab bruce, bruce jumps back to avoid the now massive joe chill, without success is grabbed then thrown into a nearby dumpster. he slowly rises to his feet, then is grabbed again, he begins to try to fight back, but chill is too much for him. he is thrown again, flying straight toward a wall at an alarming rate, then suddenly stops an inch away. he looks back and sees that clark had caught him. clark lets him down, then is suddenly grabbed by chill and thrown into a wall on the other side of the alley. joe looks into the hole, then turns back to bruce then hears, " hey, joe!" he turns to look back, then sees clark standing there, " u should pick on someone ur own size" he says to joe. joe stomps towards clark, irritated then grabs his jacket to throw him again, then clark grabs his wrist and begins crushing them." not this time." joe says " oh, ur that alien freak arent u? then one whose blood brought me back to life" clark looks at him, angry at what he says, then winds up then punches joe, knocking him the other wall, instantly killing him. bruce walks up to clark and says " what the hell r u?" clark begins to explain, then another person appears at the corner, now carrying a gun. i must continue this on another page.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
he aims the gun at bruce, then fires, clark steps in front to stop it, then he focuses on the bullet realizing its actually a kryptonite bullet. then gets hit in the shoulder, he falls to the ground in front of bruce. bruce looks down at clark, then realizes what clark had just done for him, then gets pissed off and looks at the man who just shot clark. recognizes the hitman as one of falcones thugs, and says," hey, i know u." the thug says," so what, i know u too, and i know ur friend there too, thats how i knew he was gonna jump in front of that." then bruce gets really pissed off and walks toward the thug, the thug begins firing, and shoots bruce four times in the chest, not one of them stopping him, the thug looks at him in fear, thinking he too is an alien and drops the gun. bruce begins beating the # out of the thug, the thug falls to the ground, bruce picks up the gun and aims at the thugs head. he looks at the fear in the thugs eyes, then remembers that feeling from the night his parents were killed, and withdraws the gun, " go on, get out of here." the thug gets up and runs away. bruce drops the gun and turns to return to clarks side. he looks at clark, who is now barely breathing, then he looks around and tries to find something to pull the bullet out. suddenly, joe chill jumps out of the wall and grabs bruce by the throat and rises him over his head. " the kryptonian made the mistake of not confirming the kill. oh well, his mistake." he is about to poo bruces head off when all of a sudden, martian manhunter punches a hole through him and rips out his heart. the massive criminal falls to his knees then onto his face, then turns to ashes. bruce looks at the martian manhunter, afraid because of his glowing red eyes. " what? another alien hero?" " sort of, im from mars." he looks at clark, then easily removes the kryptonite bullet from inside his shoulder. within seconds clark is healed, and back on his feet. he looks at the martian manhunter, then bruce then says, " its about time u showed," the martian manhunter smiles " i thought id stop for an oreo at ur moms." bruce says" u two know eachother?" clark looks at him and replies" yup, bruce this is john, john this is br..." "bruce wayne, young billionaire from gotham." bruce looks at him " howd u know?" " im a telepath, i can read ur mind, plus ur picture was in the paper down the street." clark smirks. the next day clark and bruce are in the daily planet along with lois doing some investigating on falcone and the way hes running things in gotham. lois is having a hard time, bruce nudges her aside then begins to very easily find news on gotham and falcone. they find out that gothams already fully corrupted, that isnt what it says, nut from the looks of things bruce finds it obvious. they r now at the airport, clark says" well u can always come and live with me, i have a farm in smallville." bruce declines " still being stubborn" says clark " no, im just gonna train, become strong enough to fight crime, like u, u have shown me that we must give up the things we want for the good of others, and from now on, thats my intension." he holds out his hand, clark shakes his hand he looks at bruce and sees a new light in his eyes, the light of justice. bruce begins walking down the walkway, clark yells out " hey, if u have a chance, look up oliver queen, tell him i sent u!" bruce looks back " ok, i will". the end. as for supergirl and wonder woman, i dont know. they can work on those themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
on second thought, now about w bring batzarro into the picture, but call him brucezarro. because batzarro is batman, and bruce wayne wouldnt be batman yet. either him, or the red hood, before he was the hood.

join