It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry KIng

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm not having a discussion/debate by proxy.

If Barry King doesnt have the guts to come onto a public forum and discuss the rubbish he posts then I think people can make up their own minds.
Sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
If Barry King doesnt have the guts to come onto a public forum and discuss the rubbish he posts then I think people can make up their own minds.
Sorry.

sorry realyweely,
I have asked many times your realy name and I got no answer from you.
All can see now that you don't have even the guts to say your real name.
Your credibility is ZERO
What debate do you want?

Mr.King will not spend his time for such a moron like you.I am sure for that.If you don't believe him...who cares?Soon you will se the light.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by WhiteFlag]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh dear, how tedious? childish name calling now.
No one was talking to you, and you do not speak for Barry King unless as I stated you are him? You do seem to know an awfull lot about him though, strange that eh?.

However I do note you have refused the invitation I made yesterday
You reveal your name and I'll reveal mine.
You cant ask people to reveal their names whilst hiding behind an anonymous name yourself can you Mr Ki....errr Whiteflag.

So rather than speak to the oily rag, Id rather speak to the mechanic, unless as previously stated Mr King just doesnt have the courage of his convictions to debate his firmly held beliefs?.
So unless you reply with a name Ill simply killfile you.

Now you have fun, wont you, dear boy ?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
realyweely,
I am not Mr.King.You are going into paranoia again.
Ask a moderator to check out if you don't belive me.Why don't you ask?It will be easy to prove to your self how wrong and idiot you are.

I do have respect for Mr.King for all the information he let us all.
Just because you don't get right now the evidence this doesn't mean that it isn't there.You want evidence then stend up and find them by yourself.
I do respect Mr.King and I can say that he does have a lot of credibility for me and for many others.He is a great man.
But you realyweely,you suck.
Hope that you are older then 15 years old once you hide by a nick name such as ''realyweely'' and you don't have the guts to say even your real name.As I told you...you can speack to yourself as a moron how long you want.Good luck

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Still on with the childish insults? So sad.

So, you still whitter on yet you wont let us know your name?
You demand to know my name without telling us yours?
As I said, you tell me yours and Ill tell you mine.

I understand that Barry King is scared to debate the statements he made in those terrible videos because he knows he will be found out as a fake, just like his mate the faker, James Casbolt.

Now go away, theres a good lad.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To save any more boring repartee from the childish Whiteflag I have put him on ignore.

If he has anything of any substance to say he can PM me.

I apologise for this long drawn out thread.

I await a response from Barry King if he is man enough.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The name calling and off topic posts stop NOW.

Anymore, and warnings will be issued.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I believe this thread should be locked and closed for discussion as the direction it is going clearly indicates that realyweely has no intention of normal discussion , and do not see Barry King visiting the referred to link anytime in the near future.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have attempted to engage Barry King in a debate/discussion about his amazing/outrageous allegations with respect to the 3 videos about an alleged DUMB at Peasemore UK and about allegation he made in a series of articles, collectively entitled 'The Voice'.
Anyone wishing to see these videos can do so by going to Youtube and simply entering Barry King in the search facility. I encourage people to do so and join the debate.

My interest is this. If even half of Kings allegations are true then the repercussions are dire and very serious. Incredible allegations, yet at no time has there been any serious official/unnoficial investigation done into his amazing claims. He claimed at one point that Channel 4 in the UK had done an interview but it was not to be included on air yet after 16 phone calls I have been unable to verify this.

Time Travel, Bodily 'implants' 7 Ft Reptilians and 'programmable life forms'. are all claimed to be in existance by Mr King, under a sleepy little village called Peasemore, Berkshire. Yet over at least 10-20 years of knowing and supposedly experiencing this, King has, to date, provided no corroborating, hard evidence to support his claims. Merely long wandering tales of strange goings on, strangely similar to those posted in 'The Dulce Papers' (which is where I personally suspect he got all his ideas from)
Barry King is closely connected with James Casbolt, the man who has recently been proven to post total fabrications and false photographs so with this connection, Barry Kings stories must surely be called into question?.

As is normal for anyone daring to question King anywhere, they are immediatley pounced upon and called names, thereby effectiveley stopping any rational debate. King wont even allow the slightest questioning of his ideas on his own website where he is the moderator. Anyone not kow-towing to the King monolith and towing the line gets immediately booted

So are we all supposed to sit, cross legged and child like and accept everything King says as the truth?, or are we to question, check, verify, investigate?, something which Barry King wont allow?. He says in his videos that he wants to get the truth out to the public, yet wont give the public any solid, verifiable evidence. They have to believe what he says without question.
DENY IGNORANCE are the watchwords of this forum, by sitting down like sheep and blindly accepting what someone says without proof or evidence we are accepting ignorance

With the UFO phenomenon, we are dealing with something possibly extra terrestrial. With Barry Kings claims, (and it should be pointed out he is the only one in the UK saying these things about Peasemore, other than a few hangers-on who are trying to back up his claims), things arent 'off-planet', they are here, there is the possibility that a serious investigation could be made, that, once and for all the truth can be made public.
I have contacts with various TV channels and 2 serious TV investigators that might be prepared to investigate Kings claims. There are ways and means of proving at least some of Kings claims.

In my opinion Kings claims are all a hoax. His claims are little more than a reprint of the Dulce Papers which, coincidentally came out about the same time as Kings claims, but I am prepared to be convinced, but not by the smokescreen and badly made videos being put up by King and Co.

Once again, I urge people to take a look at Kings Videos on Youtube and read 'The Voice' (I have copies in PDF format that I can send if required) and lets hear your ideas about it
His claims, if true, could have implications for the future of the UK and even the planet.

So Mr King, over to you, (not one of your disciples)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hon, you have not seen the whole entirety of the video, so how can you come to the conclusion that you have upon watching a few minutes of it? that I don't understand?

and uhumm, I'm not a disciple.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My question to you would be, do you believe that the US, UK, Canada have underground facilities? and if so, what do you think they are being used for?

Do you believe in UFO's or other intelligence?

Do you believe in anything that is not considered the norm in todays society?

Do you believe everything your government tells you?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
And last of all, I cannot offer any hard evidence of my sighting except to keep digging for other witnesses. Remember back then we didn't have the technology as we do now, we didn't have the internet as when I remember it was none exist ant. If you made a report it was not followed up, and the general public keep to themselves. During the 70's it was much like this and should be noted that there was not much activity on computers and knowledge was based on written material in general, except for those who were in journalism or other.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsblueyes65
My question to you would be, do you believe that the US, UK, Canada have underground facilities? and if so, what do you think they are being used for?

Do you believe in UFO's or other intelligence?

Do you believe in anything that is not considered the norm in todays society?

Do you believe everything your government tells you?

This is my explanation to your questions.
I have read all of Kings stuff from the very day he started to make it public, and it was quite obvious it was all from a delusional person seeking attention from the start.

I KNOW that the UK has underground facilities. Everyone knows. They are no secret and most if not all are listed here:
homepage.ntlworld.com...

With all of the underground facilities, the logistics are known. They are also relatively easy to spot due to, Traffic, Air vents and many other give-aways. However, Peasemore has nothing.
Just do a simple calculation on the logistics and logistical support needed for a base such as King proposes. One problem would be the cooling system. You DO know about temperature increase as depth increases?. If not then find out and work out the cooling system needed to extract that much heat, then tell me where the cooling vents are please? You cant as there arent any.
Its also hilariously curious that everyone else on the earth states that 'Greys' (His word not mine) are from another planet yet King actually states they are made at Peasemore? Hilarious !!

I believe there are alternate life forms somewhere out in the Universe. However I doubt they have ever visited this insignificant little planet.

There is no such thing as a 'Norm' (other than my neighbour whos name is 'Norm'

I dont need to believe everything my Government tells me. I am intelligent enough to question, examine and explore, myself. Which is how I know there is not now, or has ever been a DUMB at Peasemore.
I also consider Dulce to be a total fiction created by one person and 'Bigged up' by a certain person who posts here.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is my explanation to your questions.
I have read all of Kings stuff from the very day he started to make it public, and it was quite obvious it was all from a delusional person seeking attention from the start.

Since the 70's

I KNOW that the UK has underground facilities. Everyone knows. They are no secret and most if not all are listed here:
homepage.ntlworld.com...

With all of the underground facilities, the logistics are known. They are also relatively easy to spot due to, Traffic, Air vents and many other give-aways. However, Peasemore has nothing.

I'll get back to you on this, contacting a engineer

Just do a simple calculation on the logistics and logistical support needed for a base such as King proposes. One problem would be the cooling system. You DO know about temperature increase as depth increases?. If not then find out and work out the cooling system needed to extract that much heat, then tell me where the cooling vents are please? You cant as there arent any.

Its also hilariously curious that everyone else on the earth states that 'Greys' (His word not mine) are from another planet yet King actually states they are made at Peasemore? Hilarious !!

I did not read or see that he mentioned ALL Greys were generated at Peasemore. These are programmed life forms.

I believe there are alternate life forms somewhere out in the Universe. However I doubt they have ever visited this insignificant little planet.

That's fine, just the same you would probably have a hard time convincing me that your a nice guy

There is no such thing as a 'Norm' (other than my neighbour whos name is 'Norm' Are you sure his name is Norm lol!

I dont need to believe everything my Government tells me. I am intelligent enough to question, examine and explore, myself. Which is how I know there is not now, or has ever been a DUMB at Peasemore.
I also consider Dulce to be a total fiction created by one person and 'Bigged up' by a certain person who posts here.

I don't believe in everything either, but I pick and choose very carefully by using my common sense, asking questions, exploring professionals for answers until I feel satisfied

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Go figure, well you can see I tried to highlight my answers in 'Red' upon each modification. You'll figure it out.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"Now that James Casbolt has been annouced as a disinfo agent "

Who and where?

"the man who has recently been proven to post total fabrications and false photographs"

ditto

"I have contacts with various TV channels and 2 serious TV investigators that might be prepared to investigate Kings claims. There are ways and means of proving at least some of Kings claims."

Yet to have a single media investigation into anything worthwhile, so I find that hard to believe.

"They are also relatively easy to spot due to, Traffic, Air vents and many other give-aways. However, Peasemore has nothing. Just do a simple calculation on the logistics and logistical support needed for a base such as King proposes. One problem would be the cooling system. You DO know about temperature increase as depth increases?."

That doesn't mean much, it could be there for other reasons and supported, air etc, through the tunnel system.

"I believe there are alternate life forms somewhere out in the Universe. However I doubt they have ever visited this insignificant little planet."

That is dumb ignorance or disinfo. Must be 1,000 books written now on alien contact and you never read one? www.whale.to...

"I also consider Dulce to be a total fiction created by one person and 'Bigged up' by a certain person who posts here."

I wish it wasn't www.whale.to...

There is one under Scammondem dam near Manchester, they fly in through the water, as you should know they have silent and invisible tec they got off the aliens

"With all of the underground facilities, the logistics are known. They are also relatively easy to spot due to, Traffic, Air vents and many other give-aways. However, Peasemore has nothing."

Oh really, then tell us all the ones you know about.

Strange isn't it why anyone would invent a base at Peasmore, and why anyone would care

"This planet is controlled and locked down and has been for centuries if not millennia, and the question is, why, why must planet earth be locked down, dumbed down, so thoroughly controlled and for so long, why? Who and what is behind this?"---Dr. Richard Sauder

[edit on 24-10-2007 by dolphin23]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Blimey, was it something I said?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I cant explain the underground basis, but know that the time I have spent in investigative information, I have a hell of alot more information regarding the bases. Be it you believe or not, its your choice.

Will you believe me and my sighting, probably not, so salivie! who really cares? so in the end why the controversy? can you prove me wrong? hmmm, there is a balance in life. Maybe one day you will be freaked out and see what isn't what is normal in the sky. Until then, ......I'll fight for what I saw.

My jist of investigative work has brought forth two others in the same vicinity during the same period of witness, never thought I would ever find anyone, and I am very critical type of person and there has been another witness at the same building but I cannot specify name of this other family.

My recount
pic1.funtigo.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphin23

Who and where?

"the man who has recently been proven to post total fabrications and false photographs"

ditto

"I have contacts with various TV channels and 2 serious TV investigators that might be prepared to investigate Kings claims. There are ways and means of proving at least some of Kings claims."

Yet to have a single media investigation into anything worthwhile, so I find that hard to believe.

"They are also relatively easy to spot due to, Traffic, Air vents and many other give-aways. However, Peasemore has nothing. Just do a simple calculation on the logistics and logistical support needed for a base such as King proposes. One problem would be the cooling system. You DO know about temperature increase as depth increases?."

That doesn't mean much, it could be there for other reasons and supported, air etc, through the tunnel system.

"I believe there are alternate life forms somewhere out in the Universe. However I doubt they have ever visited this insignificant little planet."

That is dumb ignorance or disinfo. Must be 1,000 books written now on alien contact and you never read one? www.whale.to...

"I also consider Dulce to be a total fiction created by one person and 'Bigged up' by a certain person who posts here."

There is one under Scammondem dam near Manchester, they fly in through the water, as you should know they have silent and invisible tec they got off the aliens

"With all of the underground facilities, the logistics are known. They are also relatively easy to spot due to, Traffic, Air vents and many other give-aways. However, Peasemore has nothing."

Strange isn't it why anyone would invent a base at Peasmore, and why anyone would care

"This planet is controlled and locked down and has been for centuries if not millennia, and the question is, why, why must planet earth be locked down, dumbed down, so thoroughly controlled and for so long, why? Who and what is behind this?"---Dr. Richard Sauder

WHISTLE BLOWER

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphin23

Who and where?

ditto

We are talking about vents in the 70's, we are in what the 2007?
tech changes, and so does venting. King recognizes this and is not a vent specilist, have you seen the base video? Why is everyone compulsive on the vents, yet submarines can exist for long periods of time, its limited, if you wish I can send you out a copy of the full British Base One and Two Bases at no cost, just pm me, what you see on the net is no comparison.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join