It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Unusual Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I was at home, in my bedroom when I started to a bit dizzy. So I laid down on my bed. My vision began to blur and became shaky. I could faintly hear a baby crying in the background and I could also hear what sounded like electricity. I was unable to move and the sound of the electricity began to grow so much that it began very intense and quite loud. My vision started to narrow into a small hole until it completed disappeared. Then I felt this force so powerful and intense and then, what I can only describe as, it was as though I was been sucked into something or to somewhere.

At this point I began to panic, wondering what was happening, and as this force was trying to pull me in, I was pulling away from it. Then everything just went back to normal and was able to see just fine and felt just fine.

The whole thing lasted only a couple of minutes and had done nothing out of the ordinary that day. Nothing like this has happened to me before. I didn’t fall asleep either.

If anyone has come across anything like this before or knows what happened, it would be a great help to me.

Thanks

[edit on 5-6-2007 by AmyLove]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Say hello to Astral Projection and higher dimensional vibrations.
I s@$t you not.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'd see a doctor and ask him about epilepsy. It sounds like a petti mal seizure. My mom started with these small seizures and they grew to grand mal seizures and eventually led to seizures inducing strokes. She described similar instances early in the diagnosis.

See a doctor.

H2H
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'd also see a doctor and explain to him what you felt. Just to be on the safe side.

join