It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposal to send Tax Money To La Raza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Marg, I didn't realize you were Hispanic.

Yes I am, you can tell by the amount of misspells I do
I am Puerto Rican and La raza scam group carter only to people of Mexican background.

Occurs they said that I do not need any help because I am a citizen by birth rights.

But I am still Hispanic with Spanish as my first language.

So I don't see why my tax payer money can be used to fund their scam groups when it will not benefit me or any other American citizen of none Spanish background unless you are corporate.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Who in their right mind would support the current NAU? It is not to help our economies but to further consolidate power into the hands of a few and screw the people and anyone who questions it. I have no problem with seeing the world unite, however I will not allow it to be united by the likes of the NWO who will do it through malice and lies or the NAUers who want to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

I am a supporter of the ideals of a FEDERATION, each state is self governing yet there is a federal government that everyone answers too for the most important matters at hand or internation affairs.

As for marges statement, all I can say is I hope almost 80% or more of the Mexicans and Hispanics in the USA think that way or else we are going to have a very bloody war on our hands.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Who in their right mind would support the current NAU? It is not to help our economies but to further consolidate power into the hands of a few and screw the people and anyone who questions it. I have no problem with seeing the world unite, however I will not allow it to be united by the likes of the NWO who will do it through malice and lies or the NAUers who want to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

I am a supporter of the ideals of a FEDERATION, each state is self governing yet there is a federal government that everyone answers too for the most important matters at hand or internation affairs.

Well, globalism in and of itself is not a bad idea. However, as you stated, the ones that are pushing it currently, well, let me choose my words carefully here. While in their minds they probably think they have everyone's best interests at heart, in reality they do not.

Even William Cooper stated that there really wasn't a "good guy- bad guy" scenario being played out in the world. He thought that even those who we despise honestly think they are doing what is right.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I remember someone once asked the question: Are we good or are we evil?

Let me give an example: Two sides, both call the other evil while calling themselves the "good guys." So who is the good guy? Only you can decide.

This is a battle of IDEOLOGY that is taking the form of military applications and total enslavement. They view this as the right thing or else they would NOT do it, but good for who? Self interest to them is a good thing, thus they strive on it, while the rest of us (majority) view that as evil when it harms other people.

None the less we are STUCK with this, there is no averting it, they want power, total power, for themselves. That will not help us but them, and so far if you look at how they act they believe what is going on as HIGHLY acceptable, because they keep pushing for MORE.

Yet which matters more? What a handful of people think and their ilk, or the people of the world?

I say the people of the world matter more than them, in body and thought, thus I oppose them because their actions only enslave people, it forces them to live in a perpetual state of fear and strips all dignity, honor, freedom, liberty and justice. While on the flipside it gives THEM "justice" over us, it gives them freedom of a different kind, liberty of a different kind: to do as they want to anyone at anytime, anyplace, screw anyone elses beliefs. There is NO honor in that, there is NO dignity in that let alone MORALS or ETHICS.

Thus I see things as headed towards revolution, this ideology will not be supressed and forced out or as I want to see it: annihilated by peaceful methods. It is like Nazism, so long as you leave a few alive, so long as you do not stomp out the whole of the ideology you will never win. We are lucky, we can do that in todays world through education, mass communication, a legal system (broke, but can be fixed easily if you put your heart into it), and enough people who despise these kind of actions to make a difference if they are kept informed.

However in the process we must not fall for their traps, we must not dig our own grave by playing their game. The only way to win this is to play OUR game with OUR rules which we make up as we go, on OUR terrain, OUR choosing of location. We never let them decide anything, only how they wish to die.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

No LA Raza is worse than the KKK. Mexicans have never built an automobile, won a Nobel Prize, a Pullitzer Prize, or even have had Salmonella free water. This is the first step toward amnesty for 14 million illegal aliens. How could we afford to give them all food stamps, and education and free medical. I mean at least members of the KKK are hard working folk who pay taxes and hate communists.

Jon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join