It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of Phil Schneider?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's an interesting article. I haven't heard of this guy before.

www.apfn.org...

""It is because of the horrendous structure of the federal government that I feel directly imperiled *not* to tell anybody about this material. How long I will be able to do this is anybody's guess. However, I would like to mention that this talk is going to be broken up into four main topics. Each of these topics will have some bearing on what you people are involved in, whether you are patriots or not.

"I want you to know that these United States are a beautiful place. I have gone to more than 70 countries, and I cannot remember any country that has the beauty, as well as the magnificence of its people, like these United States.

"To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off and went through engineering school. Half of my school was in that field, and I built up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications. I have helped build two main bases in the United States that have some significance as far as what is called the New World Order. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico. I was involved in 1979 in a fire fight with alien humanoids, and I was one of the survivors. I'm probably the only talking survivor you will ever hear. Two other survivors are under close guard. I am the only one left that knows the detailed files of the entire operation. Sixty-six Secret Service agents, FBI, Black Berets and the like, died in that fight. I was there."

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've read some of the above before somewhere.Interesting read if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Excellently done, but false I think....

Let me explain why. First off, he seems to know a little too much about some rather scattered conspiracy subjects, that he's woven together. This kind of info is compartmentalized, and it's doubtful he would have known this from any other method than research (and nothing in his story is more than some decent research will yield you).

Second, he mentioned Lazar. Seeing as Lazar only worked at the base for a few days (by Lazar's own admission), it's rather unlikely he would remember Lazar....especially as Phil claims to have worked for Area 51, and Lazar, at S-4 which although coming thru Area 51, it is a bus ride away to get to S-4.

Third, he even managed to work in the Philladelphia Experiment into this little web of conspiracy. A project that I've been changing my tune on as of late, as I've delved into it further. Though the PE laid some groundwork for the Montauk project, the experiment itself was for degaussing against German torpedoes, not time/space distortion... The lessons learned were accidental it seems, not planned, and there seems to be ample evidence that the whole legend was started by one guy and then perpetuated by others...especially having read some accounts by surviving Eldridge sailors....who think the hoopla rather humourous...

Finally, I get to the alien conflict. According to any other accounts I've EVER heard about the 1979 Dulce Incident, the base was already well established, and as a joint alien/human facility. Therefore, his story of busting in on a "nest" of unidentified aliens, and then proceeding to shoot two of them, just doesn't hold water. Kudos for the chest box tidbit though...shows he's done his homework
However, I doubt he'd be talking to us, if some ray shot a hole in his chest... Nor does this match with other accounts, in which the aliens used some kind of psychic blast, to kill the soldiers. Though, his numbers sound about right.

Like I said, good job on the account, but when you compare it to existing documentation, and put it all in context, it doesn't jive well....

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I had heard of phil before but came to the same conclusion as gazrok.

It just doesn't gel for me its all just a fraction away from other versions of the stories and slightly misses the mark.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by witsend]

top topics

join