It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WMD's Found !!........................in Texas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been put up here.If it has I'll delete it.

I don't normally post stories taken from The Christian Science Monitor but this seems credible.

HOUSTON � It began as a misdelivered envelope and developed into the most extensive domestic terrorism investigation since the Oklahoma City bombing.

Last month, an east Texas man pleaded guilty to possession of a weapon of mass destruction. Inside the home and storage facilities of William Krar, investigators found a sodium-cyanide bomb capable of killing thousands, more than a hundred explosives, half a million rounds of ammunition, dozens of illegal weapons, and a mound of white-supremacist and antigovernment literature.

www.csmonitor.com...

As Michael Moore points out in "Dude,Where's My Country" a woman is more likely to be raped by someone she knows,a child is more likely to be abused,abducted,or murdered by a family member and so with terrorism America is in more danger from it's own people.Remember the Anthrax attacks and the Oklahoma bombing? Both done by Americans.

Don't look to the "Ragheads" for America's next terrorist attack.Look at you nextdoor neighbour !!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1

Don't look to the "Ragheads" for America's next terrorist attack.Look at you nextdoor neighbour !!

or thier own government...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i remember seeing this story on the news somewhere, have not heard about it since.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
JB1--Thanks for bringing this back up.

This is one of those stories that was briefly reported on, but there was definitely not enough attention payed to it. I agree with your closing statement, as well as DaRAGE's input.

I think more attention needs to be paid INSIDE the US borders. Bringing down a guy like that actually does make me feel a bit safer, while having Saddam Hussein in custody didn't mean sh�t to my day.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Other than 9/11 and the original WTC bombing the most disturbing events in recent history have been caused by US citizens, not foreigners.

DC Snipers
Unabomber
Oklahoma City Bombing

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1

half a million rounds of ammunition, dozens of illegal weapons.

" Half a million rounds " ?

Man, you can kill a lot of naz...sorry, I mean a lot of feds and FEMA naz...sorry, I mean FEMA guys with 500K rounds.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

new topics

top topics

join