It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man We All Want As President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Mike Gravel? He is running for president in 2008. Anyway, this guy is the man we have all been waiting for in my opinion. He wants to bring down the military industrial complex just like Eisenhower did. He even wants to do away with income taxes. This guy has said over and over he wants to declassify over 80% of what the government currently has under wraps. Please check out this guys site at www.gravel2008.us and more importantly his video link about the military industrial complex at www.gravel2008.us.../683 This is the one man that would actually put America back in the hands of the people where it belongs. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS, WE NEED TO GET THIS GUYS NAME OUT THERE ASAP, PLEASE GET MR. GRAVEL'S NAME OUT THERE ON ANY MESSAGE BOARDS YOU CAN

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Perhaps him and Ron Paul on the same ticket? And it is not too odd to think it could happen.

That would shake up the nation.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't go so far as to say that I want him to be president, but I do think he was the clear winner of last night's debate.

And, yes, he is kinda like a left-wing Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As a canadian I can only hope and pray one of these two men get elected...but I have my fears that the tomfoolery is not over.
I think the next one is Hillary mrs bilderburg herself.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As a canadian I can only hope and pray one of these two men get elected...but I have my fears that the tomfoolery is not over.
I think the next one is Hillary mrs bilderburg herself.

top topics

join