It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange ash on objects after rain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i live in illinois, my family in michigan, my dad just asked me a strange question about finding a strage ashlike substance on everything especially after a rain fall, sometimes yellow in color or bright orange, ive seen it here too, i work at a car dealership and see it on all our cars, it gets real thick, everyone around me at work is always sick, cold flu like symptoms, two have been diagnosed with lymphoma, what's going on? has anyone else experienced this? it's hard to miss ....

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I too posed questions last year, in a different forum, about strange amounts of this freaky dust and was promptly put in my place from fellow posters saying its pollen. I am in Ontario bordering Michigan and never in my 46 year life span noticed pollen covering everything yellow. I later watched a video out of china showing a huge yellow pollen cloud and some European news outlets following pollen clouds across the ocean.

Will edit in the feeds if I can relocate them.

No video but the story...

News

[edit on 3/6/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cesar1981
i live in illinois, my family in michigan, my dad just asked me a strange question about finding a strage ashlike substance on everything especially after a rain fall, sometimes yellow in color or bright orange, ive seen it here too, i work at a car dealership and see it on all our cars, it gets real thick,

Most likely pollen.

everyone around me at work is always sick, cold flu like symptoms, two have been diagnosed with lymphoma, what's going on? has anyone else experienced this? it's hard to miss ....

Other than the 2 lymphoma cases, it sounds like you know a lot of people with pollen allergies.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
When I was a kid we seen it all the time everywhere after a heavy thunderstorm in florida. My dad told me it was sulfur, and thats kinda what it looked like.
I dont remember seeing it lately though.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just found a site for local pollen counts.

www.pollen.com...

Michigan is showing a high pollen count right now, and Illinois is showing medium high to high depending on where you live.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
when i used to live in texas our cars used to be muddy after it rain, it all the crap in the air, dirt, pollen, pollution, ect.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
thanks for the replies! it's just funny though, like we've never noticed it before? i guess it's just worse than ever...?
maybe influenced by weather manipulation/contrails?
thanks!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
thanks for the replies! it's just funny though, like we've never noticed it before? i guess it's just worse than ever...?
maybe influenced by weather manipulation/contrails?
thanks!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When you get short showers its usual to end up with lots of crap on top of everything due to the fact water brings all that crap in the air on the ground. What ever there may be under the clouds will fall to the ground. Its totally possible to get more than just pollen on those cars, which I assume is your job to clean up? So I dont its that far fetched to assume that theres some health hazard there and maybe reason behind your and/or co-workers health problems.

This is ofcourse just my educated guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here in Alabama right at the start of spring every car around where we live was green from the pollen. It was incredibly thick too. If you used the washers on the windshield, it just pushed it into a big pile on the edge, and 10 minutes later it was back.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
no, not my job to clean up.. ha! great story though, gosh, thought it was some type of weather manipulation... lol ,my fault, just pollen and dirt, just never noticed i guess, what a response on such a dull thread, let's move on.

top topics

join