It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile Defense Array in Poland and Cseck Republic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi there,

Does eveyone know here on where can I view the status of this Missile Defense system in Poland to protect Europe from missile attacks from Iran or N. Korea?

Has this project been actually approved or not?

I know that Russia is totally against this Missile system project...

But, has this been officially approved?

And where can I view the ongoing status of this missile defense project?

thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They're still in the talking stages. Poland is sure they can work out an agreement, but it'll be at least a few more years before it goes past the talking stages.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
All I know, is that Im totally for it. Even though the odds of a nuclear missile attack from Iran or N. Korea are very very unlikely..

But I dont know about Russia...They seem very against this project and I think they will force the US to brush this project off...

I hope not.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is interesting stuff. I don't know a lot about it, only things here and there I gathered from the news.

I thought that it really didn't work well. Why would Russia be worried if it doesn't work? (And why would we be risking a new cold war by installing something that doesn't work well?)

If you think about it, wouldn't something like HAARP make a better missle defense system?

Do ICBM's go outside or into the ionosphere? If so couldn't HAARP zap it?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So actually what type of missile vehicles will be used in this project if approved?

Will they use the Peacekeeper, Minuteman, or Delta missiles just like in the Vandenberg AFB missile silos??

Can anyone have an insight on that??

new topics

top topics

join