Here's a really funny joke:
What's funnier than an atheist who dies and finds himself before the pearly gates?
An evangelical who dies and nothing happens...
ster·e·o·type (stĕr'ē-ə-tīp', stîr'-) pronunciation
1. A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image.
2. One that is regarded as embodying or conforming to a set image or type.
3. Printing. A metal printing plate cast from a matrix molded from a raised printing surface, such as type.
tr.v., -typed, -typ·ing, -types.
1. To make a stereotype of.
2. To characterize by a stereotype: “Elderly Americans are the neglected sector of the fashion industry, stereotyped by blue hair and polyester
pantsuits” (American Demographics).
3. To give a fixed, unvarying form to.
4. To print from a stereotype.
[French stéréotype, stereotype printing : stéréo-, solid (from Greek stereo-; see stereo–) + type, printing type (from Old French, symbol, from
Late Latin typus; see type).]
stereotyper ster'e·o·typ'er n.
stereotypic ster'e·o·typ'ic (-tĭp'ĭk) or ster'e·o·typ'i·cal (-ĭ-kəl) adj.
stereotypically ster'e·o·typ'i·cal·ly adv.
When I said that Mr. Wupy confirmed my stereotype, I am not saying that all people who have a southern accent are stupid--only that it confirms the
However, I apologize for any hurt feelings. I just joined this forum and don't always give a PC response to things. Love these emoticons