It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Small Group of White Men Runs the World (Bilderbergs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Bilderbergs are part of the illuminati hierarchy pyramid.

The Bilderberg club is an international group of people (mostly men) who are the power elite in Europe and America. Critics of the organization say members get together once a year to decide how to run the world. Besides powerful politicians, the Bilderberg club also hosts top CEOs. Different people are invited every year. An anonymous committee puts together a list of 100 names and the meetings are shrouded in secrecy. Everyone who attends pledges not to talk about what was discussed at the meeting.

Some of the past and present attendees are Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Perle, and U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz. Money men have been represented by members of the Rockefeller family. International affairs are represented by Henry Kissinger, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, and Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos of Spain. The Bilderberg doesn't invite Asians, Middle Easterners, Latin Americans or Africans.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I would love to be a fly on the wall in one of those meetings.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Is it your notion that it'd be ok if they were all another color?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Is it your notion that it'd be ok if they were all another color?

At least it would be more politically correct.

I wonder why Clinton ( who's a Bild member ) never took with him a " non-white " man/woman to one of these meeting.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A Small Group of White Men Runs the World (Bilderbergs)

and there's me thinking it was Bush/Blair/Putin/Chirac/schroder etc etc... O yea a small group of white men Doh!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ozzie, I have yet to see the eyes of Chirac and Shroeder up close, but Bush(s), Clinton(s), Blair and Putin all have a common characteristic, same as the Queen of England.

Look into the EYES.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry to pee on the pods but the satanists run the world and they prefer women and they don't care about race.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
THENEO

What's your point? Bilderbergs have nothing to do with controlling the world?

Or because they're not satanists they're not important enough?

So for people to be evil, evil enough to rule the world for their own interest, they gotta be evil ALL THE WAY?
Like ALL HAIL SATAN and all ?!?!!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
PuPP I like your post very much as I�m everyday closer to the truth. One day ATS will make no sense for us as we will have all secrets revealed.
Question � do you suppose that they may eventually have any opposition? Why they hiding their power?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
>_> yeah, hitler thought they were jewish.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Sorry to pee on the pods but the satanists run the world and they prefer women and they don't care about race.

don't see me running the world now, do you?

actually, they don't care about gender in the least, everyone is equal in satanism. favoritism is ruled out.
of course, i'm not in one of those large groups, i do my work alone, so you might be right about some groups... we're all a little different.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Kronos, I began my research over a year ago and have read literally thousands and thousands of webpages.

I'm 41 and had no clue how deep the rabbit hole really went. I began my research after suffering some bizarre experiences. One day I'll post them on a thread.

Bilderbergs are merely one faction of the illuminati.

There's also the Council on Foreign Relations, Royal Council, Trilateral Commission, Vatican, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Knights Templars, Jason Society and many many more.

It is really deep. It appears that bloodlines plays an important role in this world domination and most likely THEY are not fully human, which is the hardest part to swallow.

I believe eye color can distiniquish those with the highest levels of so-called royal DNA bloodlines.

Doesn't mean everyone with blue eyes is evil though. But it does identify the rulers of today and the past.

Here's a pic of Queen Mary of Teck.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Pupp i have to ask this question, do you think the Rosicrucians are part of the Illuminati ? Recently i came into some luck in gaining alot of their monographs from my grandad

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There is only one true satanism and that is organized satanism.

If I understand it correct the witch is most powerful within its ranks.

Why is satanism important? They have direct contact with those of the other etheral realms, those that have power to influence indirectly what occurs on earth.

using that knowledge and power they created and give orders to all the lower groups and entities in the chain of command.

organizations such as the committee of 300, Rosicrucians, Bilderbergs, Club of Rome, Nobel Prize, Rhodes Scholarship, KKK, Freemasons, Federal Reserve, The Rothschilds, The Rockefellers, and on and on.

so you see GWB is way down the list of baddies,

we are as close to him as he is to the top, maybe we are even closer to him than he is to the top?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Scarface, yes.
The illuminati, the Order of the Quest, the JASON Society, the Roshaniya, the Qabbalah, the Knights Templar, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus, the Jesuits, the Masons, the Ancient and Mystical Order of Rosae Crucis, the Nazi Party, the Communist Party, the Executive Members of the Council on Foreign Relations, The Group, the Brotherhood of the Dragon, the Rosicrucians, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Open Friendly Secret Society (the Vatican), the Russell Trust, the Skull & Bones, the Scroll & Key, the Order--they are all the same and all work toward the same ultimate goal, a New World Order.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Im curious about one thing, why do people complain about century old Illuminati type groups whos been ruleing the world for centuries?

Have they scewed up enough?

I would love to be one of them.

And they probitally get together for the common good, they havent tryed to unify the world or distroy anyone nation (maybe Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany).

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Taxman,

do not take this the wrong way but your naive questions actually help to reveal a deep truth not well known.

in fact all men, even the worst do some good either deliberately or indirectly and not known by them.

the only true evil (whatever evil truly is - selfishness?), is that of the lord or is it Queen? of darkness.

but it is intent which mostly affects outcome and these people do what they do for selfish reason with out our free consent to do it right?

thus, they are evil, desiring to live' the way they wish to live without concern for others.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I do agree, they do things for personal agendas

However, their agenda might be the preservation of a stable and predictable human society to prevent the sucide of the world. They, quite possibly created for the common good, and there still maybe people of that good.

As you may have noticed, im new to the conpiracy world.

Also I tend to see the good in people first, that was a rash outburt that I made.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Also Neo, that was a very smart argument, your a wise man.

top topics

join