It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is DARPA looking into mind controll?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I had posted this news article: DARPA: Cyborg Moths to Hunt Terrorists

DARPA is trying to implant chips into insects and then use them as cyborg surveillance systems. Animals are also a possibility.

This begs the question, is DARPA trying to develop mind control for humans?

The CIA and other agencies have tried for some time with programs such as MKULTRA etc. to do so with mixed or incossistent results. Imagine if instead of using drugs, hypnosis, or any toher conditioning technique you could simply be hardwired into someones brain, you would ultimate controll.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thats not too far of a theory off there FredT. And i wouldnt discredit it, but thats a VERY HARD FEAT to accomplish.

I'll just shoot for the Anti Christ Mark of the Beast scenario! lol

But seriously, your probably not that far off, and DARPA giving the military what it needs to get things accomplished, it wouldnt say no the Gov. to giving it what it needs. The Gov. would make some BS excuse just like old times and then the grubby hands of the NWO Elite would find some use to use the technology for their own nefarious deeds.

Good thread here OP

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This sort of attack is quite common in Sedona, Az. There is group that all they do is look for victims and then stalk, harass and ultimately implant the unlucky ones and try and harass and eventually control them. I have a device on my nose that was implanted in my own house while I was asleep. It wasn't until three years later that I figured out what had happened, bringing back a memory of having blood on the bridge of my nose one morning after a night of partying. I am in construction so cuts are routine and I never thought much about the blood on my nose. You can see more of what I am going through by looking up my thread on "occult attack". I am currently using magnets to try and shut them off, but I am not sure if they are hurting or helping yet. Also have contacted Dr Roger Leir by email and have been told to get an x-ray and then contact him again. Just getting insurance in the last month, I recently went to my new doctor and tried to get referred for an x-ray but was given the run around and told to bring it up on my follow up in a week, only to find that I had a new doctor and this one was even more effective at avoiding the referral. So my personal quest continues. There is absolutely no doubt that I have one of these devices on me , and very few people that want to hear about it. It is easier to just think that I must be mistaken. Believe what you will. I am on this site looking for ideas and also to inform.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey man that really sux

But hang in there Gobildygook99, you'll find someone that'll get that out. And i would venture to say that your more than likely not the only one that has had instances like that, so i suggest you go Google something to find people who've had similar experiances and where you can get help.

I suggest you make a new thread in the appropriate forum and tell others about what has happend. If you do, i will make some replys so that other people will take notice and help you out if need be.

I will also try to find some things to help ya out bud

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that Darpa works on some pretty far out stuff. I am also sure that some of it probably does pan out to work. Thats just gotta be a really cool place to work. Just think of all the gizmos and gadgets they have tried out there.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Jarheadjock,

Thanks for the reply. I have already started a thread on this but will start another in the next couple of days. What is really disturbing about my situation is that this implant actually projects digital images that permeate my head so that whether my eyes are open or closed I am able to see them if I allow my attention to be drawn to them. Most of the time I just ignore it, but all the time it is going on so that on some level it has to be effecting my thinking. Some of the biggest problems with this attack is that it is difficult to sleep and sometimes just before I fall asleep the images become incredibly clear making me think that they are trying to control my dreams. I have been able to basically block my awareness of my dreams so have no conscious idea of what these programmed dreams are about, and of course I am able at times to hear them discuss me as some kind of science project. This gets very old. I have done quite a bit of researching this kind of attack on the internet and have found that it is quite common. This group was very well organized and quite large and I definately wasn't the first or the last. Magnets don't seem to help at all. I have managed to keep a couple very strong magnets on all night while I sleep with no effect. My next step is to push for an x-ray and pursue the removal by Dr Roger Leir. I was quite surprised that when I brought this up before that I received not much interest, perhaps due to people's inability to believe this sort of thing occurs. It still amazes me that people are willing to do this to a person and I am going through it. I hope that I can bring some awareness to this subject. Look for a new thread by the weekend, it is very late here.

top topics

join