It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad, pathetic, scary, funny, or all of the above?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What do you think?

Personally I go for: All of the above

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i'll go for all the above too

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sounds good to me! Why do you have a problem with it Howard? Oh I forgot you are a government agent that's right.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That public access thing sounds like a really good idea to me, If only to make people think.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
While the ideas seem good at first, but on second look there are some holes in these ideas. For starters you simply cannot just play some tape you have on a Public Access station, as the tape is still Copyrighted.

12. Emails.

If you want to wake up your friends and relatives without worrying about what they will think of you, I will suggest this. Make a different account. And then email them information on NWO and URL's to various sites.

Sounds like spam to me, even if its between two people who know each other. The emails might not even get through if the person they are sent to is running some kind of spam filtering software.

Some of these tactics seem just stupid. The author gives me the impression he/she is afraid to stand up for his beliefs, hence everything is done "when no one is looking" Quite frankly, being a wuss isint going to convince peopel to belive what you are saying, or trying to say with cryptic urls pasted all over bathroom stalls. Heres a better idea for anyone who wants to try to get more people aware of what is going on: setup a table outside a voting place during the next series of elections, and talk to the people there about what you have to say. Having the balls to be out front and public about what you have to say puts more credibilty to your cause.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Seems fair enough to me. I wouldn't bother with the face paint (shades of Braveheart) or wandering around with a bullhorn though. And I'd prefer a longbow to an assault weapon any day

Homeschooling your kids (if you have the time and ability) is definitely a good idea, as are the local community issues. I wouldn't bother with trying to get into Government though (although if you were invited to a Bilderberg meeting, you'd know you were doing something wrong
).

It has its merits.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
LOL You ain't looking good on this one Howard.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Good methods to make yourself look insane. If the "NWO" means world government then fighting it is completely futile. People will want it in the end, like they wanted a nation after they were organized in tribes and small villages. There's nothing you can do about it, it's simple geopolitical evolution.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
LOL You ain't looking good on this one Howard.

Do you honestly think that these are good ideas?

Like Helioform says, these are good ideas to make yourself the "Kook" of the neighborhood.

Rearranging the books in the bookstore? oh, come on. Do you really think that is going to fool anyone?

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
"42. Start a Militia Group

Get together with your best friends and all with assault rifles and get full military gear and start a militia group with 3-4 man guerrilla teams for guerrilla resistance. Train at least one weekend a month together - www.texasminutemen.org for training info"

Yeah..2 minutes into that idea your gonna be thrown in prison..that is definately NOT a smart idea. "start a militia resistance group" lol, like that wouldn't have the feds on your arse like monkeys on bananas..

-wD

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey Neo, why don't you do these two:

41. Buy an assault rifle

www.atlanticfirearms.com - 8 high capacity magazines and at least 2000 rounds of ammo for it

and

46. Contact the White House OFTEN, and let them know, that WE know!

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Phone Numbers

Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

TTY/TDD

Comments: 202-456-6213
Visitors Office: 202-456-2121

E-Mail:

Resident George W. Bush:
[email protected]

Vice President Richard Cheney:
[email protected]

Be sure to tell them all about your new toy!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
46 is definatly one way to look stupid and waste alot of your own time. At 96 i think he started to run out of ideas
. Some of the others will either get noticed by the small percentage of curious and less narrow minded people... but thats like 10% versus 90% lol.. if that imo.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If you want to move things in a bookstore, then get a job in one. It gives you an influence on people that you might not expect.

I used to work at one, and when we'd run out of whatever the "bestsellers" were that week, I was told to substitute. Let's just say my subs were a real doozy, ranging from Corso's book on Roswell to bizarre romance titles, such as "The Rancher and His Amnesiac Bride." (Yes that was a real book)

Obviously the former is more what you're looking for in this case, but adding in the latter allowed me some latitude as time went on. I seemed like less of a crackpot that way. Store endcap displays are a fun place to promote what you want others to know about also.

Luckily the manager and I thought alike and she let me get away with all of that and then some.

Just make sure you mix things up a little or you might wind up out of a job. And that wouldn't help you promote your cause, now, would it.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
What do you think?

Personally I go for: All of the above

so, it's a bad idea to try and do something about your fate. to not live in a world where you feel there is nothing you can do to stop the flood of corruption that rules the world.
it is a bad idea to try and educate people and open thier eyes to the scene behind the scenes.
it's a bad idea to try and flex the collective muscle against the straight jacket cabal.
it's bad to care and be humane.
it's bad to want justice.
it's bad to spread truth.
what is that, howard, vanishing cream? you're becoming completely transparent.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

so, it's a bad idea to try and do something about your fate. to not live in a world where you feel there is nothing you can do to stop the flood of corruption that rules the world.
it is a bad idea to try and educate people and open thier eyes to the scene behind the scenes.
it's a bad idea to try and flex the collective muscle against the straight jacket cabal.

No, Billybob there is nothing wrong with caring, humanity, justice and truth. There is, however, a big difference between that and the ranting of a street corner lunatic.

In fact, the above list has little to do with any thing but the self absorbed, pathetic actions of a loser.

If you really care about the world that you live in, get involved in constructive ways, leaving "deception dollars" laying around bus stops is not the answer.

If you really want to make a diference in the world around you, go out and do it in a constructive manner. Start locally, get involved in your local community politics, the local school board, the local planning commission. Go to your local town council meetings. Meet your neighbors in a non-confrontational situation; i.e. don�t preach about the "NWO takeover," instead, talk about the need to clean up the empty lot down the street.

The problem with Lists like those above, is that they are compiled and followed by people who are essentially anti-social losers. Be honest, If you were walking down the street with your children and there was some guy standing on the corner with a megaphone preaching about the "straight jacket cabal" would you stop and listen or would you cross the street with your kids to avoid him?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by billybob

No, Billybob there is nothing wrong with caring, humanity, justice and truth. There is, however, a big difference between that and the ranting of a street corner lunatic.

In fact, the above list has little to do with any thing but the self absorbed, pathetic actions of a loser.

If you really care about the world that you live in, get involved in constructive ways, leaving "deception dollars" laying around bus stops is not the answer.

If you really want to make a diference in the world around you, go out and do it in a constructive manner. Start locally, get involved in your local community politics, the local school board, the local planning commission. Go to your local town council meetings. Meet your neighbors in a non-confrontational situation; i.e. don�t preach about the "NWO takeover," instead, talk about the need to clean up the empty lot down the street.

The problem with Lists like those above, is that they are compiled and followed by people who are essentially anti-social losers. Be honest, If you were walking down the street with your children and there was some guy standing on the corner with a megaphone preaching about the "straight jacket cabal" would you stop and listen or would you cross the street with your kids to avoid him?

i agree with you. mostly. except for one thing. the system has filters that stop any kind of action against the system. the system must be attacked from outside of itself, as everything inside either conforms or is destroyed. this is why scared, lonely people have thought up 'deception collars'(HAHA!, deception collars).
by the same token i have seen stickers smeared all over newspaper boxes, that said "i'm afraid of the u.s.", and "DANGER! mainstream media. do not swallow." these were effective and not insane. buying videos like alex jones' and showing them on local cable is a fab stab at the cabal plans. not all the ideas are fringe.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just what is talkin to your neighbors about cleanin up the streets, going to town council meetings and hobknobbin with your local politicians gonna do to begin restoring the damage the corrupt government has already done?

join