It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what I think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This may not be the right place to put this but its the best I could figure.

Ok this is something I’ve always wanted to know.

Every one seem to sit by watch some news read some articles and says what they think. But that’s it. Call you self Americans or what ever your born into. The internet is a great tool for information true or false but none the less it’s a gate way to the world. Your very own crystal ball to view the world and communicate with each other as we do now.

But how is actually going to do something?
It seem you’ll only willing to talk about it but to actually do something about it is another story. I don’t know maybe when the problems are right at your door step, calling you out.

There’s to much of a comfort zone that I see. Its good and everything to have question and speculations about truth and conflicts but what is there to do about it?

Rally, as a group, protest? Yeah everyone may agree on this one thing but given the opportunity everyone would turn on each other for some other reason, no dough.

No body thinks alike and every one is so different. Dreams are different, wants are different. And every one is willing to fight for what they think is right in their eyes. But how can this be if every one is wrong.

If your neighbor called you out and said we’re getting rid of Bush and you agree to go with them and take part but Then your neighbor says lets get rid of Jews boom there you go again something else to fight about.

I neglect to see things in details, I’ve no time for that crap. But the broader picture seems more important to me. There simply going to be conflict in the world no matter what. If every one stopped to look at what a beautiful place we live and for what we know is the only one. Why fight?

It’s like when you grew up with your brothers and sisters who are from different mothers or fathers but live under the same roof. And all you could do is fight and bicker over petty things. Then there was always the parents to settle everyone down and make them apologize to one another, keeping the peace as it were. But its not like that in the world we all but orphans running around taking each others things and hitting each other with no remorse.

For those religious folks I shame your so called god (Heavenly father) for not taking care of his rug rat children.

If the energy that we use to fight each other was in the form of alternative fuel that could take us to the outer most reaches of the universe. We would have used it all up already. And now we resort to using out very own natural resources. We won’t even have enough fuel to get to store down the street, in other words are simply stuck, back to buggies pulled by our very own kids because we ate all the horses.

I’m all about tough love and hate it when my siblings fight over ridicules crap that wont matter the next day.

At some point in my life I’m going to change this world and make it a better place to live, people will have meaning and purpose in their lives and not just greed and belligerence. But I can’t do it alone, I’ll need help.

But this is what I want to know. Is what I want for the world what you want for your selves and each other?

Yeah yeah you can’t live with out Oprah or doctor Phil telling you you’re a whale and you suck only to agree with um well eating a bucket of chicken. Yeah it a big step but its has to do done.

For those who think that this should be Americas task is wrong once more, its every “Ones” task. Hey I’m strong but im not that strong I can’t carry every one. So just help your selves. I wish I was a had the power of a god. Any one gets out of hand I’ll spank them with the worlds largest version of

“THE INDIAN BOARD OF EDUCATION”

[edit on 30-5-2007 by pweagle]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Screw Oprah and Dr. Phil.

Who needs them to direct a life?

Have common sense, will succeed.

After high school I went to college. College wasn't for me so I joined the Army. Fought in Gulf War. Got out (after struggling over whether or not to go career Army as a helicopter pilot). I got out b/c I knew I was just a number in the Army and I wanted to write (and be free to write). Thankfully, I do now make my living as a writer.

So, what am I doing about it? I traded my sword for a pen.

new topics

join