It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Proud of Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This message is not for those who are unawake. If you still believe the nonsense your government feeds you, and still believe the false reality, if your still "stuck in the matrix", I suggest you stop reading and leave, for you probably will not understand any of what Im about to say. This is for my brothers and sisters who are awaken, and who are working for the Light to awaken others to the Truth of what is transpiring in our time. It truly is the "end times" and this post is for those who have this understanding.

Im proud of you, brothers. Im proud of those who are awake and are doing their part to serve humanity in this time of transition. Im just so proud of humanity, we are waking up, and its a beautiful thing to see. I know it may not be happening as fast as wed all like it to, but hey, I dont think anyone expected things to change overnight. We are making great progress, there are masses of people out there who know the Truth, who are taking action in their own way, and its just something to be proud of.

I know most of us tend to focus on the ignorant people out there, cuz there are alot of them, and I know that we dont need to wake up the awaken, we need to wake those still asleep; we need to feed the hungry not the fed, so yea we should be focused on waking up the ignorants, but let us never forget just how far weve come. In such a short amount of time, we have made amazing leaps and bounds. We are awakening at a much more rapid rate than ever before, and as it grows exponentially more people will wake up, and as more people wake up, even more will wake up, its the snowball effect, hundredth monkey syndrome, call it whatever.

Since 2000, I mean its only 7 years in the grand scheme of things, very short time period in our history, we have awaken at such a rapid rate, 911 being the main event that sparked it. Take that to a larger level, and in the last 100 years, we have just made such great progress for truth, peace, freedom and equality. Humanity is on the Path to Paradise, theres no doubt in my mind of that, and all the events we see unfolding are just the last acts being played out in the age old battle between Light and Dark.

What we are seeing unfold is a culmination. It really is the "end times" but its not an end, as it is a climax. The Dark have worked for thousands of years to gain control of the planet, they basically achieved that, and now want to install their ultimate draconian dream, the New World Order. They are in the last phase of their plan for global domination, and have been succesful thus far, and in their arrogance, are now reaching for the pinnacle. But, just as they reach the top of the pyramid, and they reach out and try to grab their ultimate prize, just as they see their ultimate dream is within their grasp, and they try for it, thats when the bottom starts to crumble beneath them, as the sleeping giant wakes up. Just as theyre reaching the top, the foundation is cracking below them. They try their best to fix the cracks, all the while still reaching for that pinnicle, more cautiously now. But as they climb more, and as they try to fix the broken pyramid, it only makes it worse, and only speeds up the crumbling. Soon we are gonna see the entire pyramid collapse, and the ones at the top always fall the hardest. As they reach for the pinnacle, when it is literally at their fingertips, thats when the entire foundation will crumble, and they will fall in ruins.

Gods plan is indeed perfect. This is all too magnificant to be chance, obviously its been planned this way. Just as the dark would appear to achieve their ulimate dreams, the Light swoops in and awakens the masses, which will bring us to our next step in evolution, becoming a galactic society, and bring us to our paradise.

We are literally at a crossroads in human history, where our dark controllers will take us into a living nightmare, or where we will wake up, shake them off, and turn this place into a paradise. Literally, we are entering into either Heaven or Hell. Its up to us to decide what our future holds, no matter what the globalists think, we control our destinies. We can either choose to give our power over our destiny to them, as weve done for thousands of years...or we can take our power back and create the type of world WE want.

We know what kind of world they want, a dark world filled with fear, hate, envy, conflict, war, death, and misery. We know what we want, we want a world of Light based on freedom, peace, equality, justice, love. Its up to us to create the world we want. If we decide to do nothing, and let the evil people in power have their way, your gonna see how fast our world sinks into hell. The only reason it hasnt yet is because there are good people who want peace and freedom, and are working to create it in their lives and in the world. Thats the ONLY reason why you are not locked in shackles now, all you ignorant people out there who thinks nothing is going on, and theres no such thing as anything, and were all paranoid, hahaha you have a real wake up call coming. You can either get up and take responsibility for learning the Truth about your world and your history, or you can hit the snooze button and keep believing what they tell you on TV and in the government funded schools, as youve always done.

I know there are alot of you who wont care until they break down your door, or until your kid goes missing, or until your friend or family member dies at the hands of these tyrants, or until they take your property and guns. I know there are those who just wont wake up until they are literally on their way to the camps.

But I also know there are alot of people out there who DO care, and who are aware of what is blatantly transpiring on our little planet, and who are working to change things and awaken our fellow brethren. I salute you, my brothers in arms, my comrads in the fight against evil. Together we are indeed victorious, for as long as we have the Light on our side, the dark are powerless, for we have the power to expose what is kept hidden in the dark, we have the power to transmute the darkness itself. You put a light in a dark room, the room is no longer dark, the room is light. Light has supreme power over darkness, and it will always be that way. Good always wins in the end, and it will for humanity.

Keep up hope brothers, dont stop fighting the info war, dont be afraid to passionately expose the evil and shine your light. The ignorants need to wake up, and we are not giving up on them. They are our sleeping brothers, and even if we get frusterated with them, we love them, and we will not leave any man behind. No man left behind, everyone must wake up, and we have to do it.

Love and Light, now get out there and fight against the dark!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Two questions
1 what are you smoking?
2 Where can i get some?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Lightworker, despite the fact that I have been in a funk, deep down, somewhere, I do think things will pan out. I, like you, do believe we are in the "end times" and that the next 5-10 years is going to be pretty rough.

There are some dark forces at play on this earth in my estimation. If one looks at the current world situation, I don't think anyone can honestly debate this. I mean, it is really fairly obvious that there are some pretty heinous acts and attitudes coming full force in this day and age.

Here is a video about what might be going

[edit on 30-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
The ignorants need to wake up, and we are not giving up on them. They are our sleeping brothers,

Thats why I'm rooting for the dark side. Nothing will wake these lazy bums up faster then being dragged out of their homes and sent to internment camps. Take that big screent TV away, take the computer with Hi-speed access and take away the comfy cars and SUV's.

If that doesn't wake them up, nothing will.

Come on King George, let loose your evil upon the land, release your dogs of war upon the sleeping populace. Burn them all so that none may rest peacefully in the land of bread and honey.

You know, I thought I was the pusher of love and light around here, but if your taking over that role I'm going to be the drama queen for the dark side.

Go evil go...Hooorah

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When one thinks about the fact that everything that has ever happened in history had a purpose, one comes to the realization that everything has lead to this moment. There can be no turning back.

Humanity, I suppose, should be grateful for all things that have ever happened. For if they hadn't, things may be very different and possibly worse than they are. It is hard for me to say that because I am really saddened by the spot that humanity currently finds itself, but, I also realize that it could be worse.

I have often wondered, for example, what type of world we would now be living in if someone like Hitler had succeeded in his plans. While I suspect that much of what is occurring in the world wouldn't be happening, it may have been supplanted with something much worse. Now, don't take me the wrong way, I am just using this as an example of things that people should take into consideration.

The 20th century was a chaotic one and the 21st century has started out much the same; however, I think that behind all of the gloom there is something very powerful awaiting humanity and while it will be a hard struggle to get to it, I think that once we are there, we will agree that it was worth the struggle and strife.

You know, I think that many take me the wrong way. I can come across at times as being very "hateful and vitriolic," but it is only through concern. I love people and it pains me to know that the world is experiencing the turmoil it is currently.

All of that being said, I think anger has some merit in all of this. It will only be by the hands of the angry that any real change will ever come. That is the way it is and always has been... That is the way that it will continue to be in the future. You cannot be passive and expect any real change to occur.

Even space is speaking

Are you aware enough to listen? If not, then you had better open your eyes and your ears because it is happening.

Without the awareness to move on, you will stand still. That is what I see with many people. They are not moving; they are standing still. Everything is meant to be in movement or vibration. There is nothing that was meant to be stagnant or still. Nothing.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It truly is the "end times" and this post is for those who have this understanding.

Why do you say that? What points to the end times?

Im proud of you, brothers. Im proud of those who are awake and are doing their part to serve humanity in this time of transition. Im just so proud of humanity, we are waking up, and its a beautiful thing to see.

How do you figure? What signs are you reading to show us "waking up" and what are we waking up too?

We are making great progress, there are masses of people out there who know the Truth,

Progress in what? Too what end? The Truth of what?

In such a short amount of time, we have made amazing leaps and bounds. We are awakening at a much more rapid rate than ever before, and as it grows exponentially more people will wake up, and as more people wake up, even more will wake up, its the snowball effect, hundredth monkey syndrome, call it whatever.

In what respect have we made great leaps and bounds? Death technology? Healthcare? Social consciousness?

Since 2000, I mean its only 7 years in the grand scheme of things, very short time period in our history, we have awaken at such a rapid rate, 911 being the main event that sparked it.

For the most part, 9/11 affected north americans most. I doubt indonesia has "awakened" because of 9/11. Besides that, what would 9/11 awaken the world to? Global terrorism? Most of the world (especially the third world) already knows about it and has suffered it for generations.

Take that to a larger level, and in the last 100 years, we have just made such great progress for truth, peace, freedom and equality.

Wow, thats one hell of a statement. I guess all those interventions in the Middle east, central america, south america, and all over the world were for peace, stability, justice and freedom? Where has peace and truth made progress?

Humanity is on the Path to Paradise, theres no doubt in my mind of that, and all the events we see unfolding are just the last acts being played out in the age old battle between Light and Dark.

The world is a big stage my friend, what events are you talking about and in what region?

What we are seeing unfold is a culmination. ...

All i have to say about this paragraph is it takes a lot more than some plan made thousands of years ago, to crush the forces of democracy.

Gods plan is indeed perfect. This is all too magnificant to be chance, obviously its been planned this way.

Whats all to magnificant to be chance?

A lot of cryptic talk with no substance. Care to elaborate on what ive mentioned?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
As I said, this post was to motivate the awaken, not for those still sleeping.

But Ill be fair.

If you cannot see how far weve come from even 100 years ago, in our quest for peace and truth for the masses, then Im sorry friend, your still sleeping.

This past 20th century, everything speeded up. The dark plan for mass fear and control was pushed to another level, but so too was the resistance to it, and the desire for peace and freedom in the human heart.

For too long, we have "got along to get along" we have lived our lives, the vast majority of humans, have lived their lives totally oblivious to what was around them, and really did not care much for the state of the world, they cared about their own lives, their families, their happiness. They tried their best to make best in a world they really didnt understand, and had no control of, the masses do not control foreign policies and global affairs, governments, corporations, military, banks, they do. They run world affairs, and these are the dark ones Ive spoken of, wanting to increase their dark control over the people.

I mean anybody in politics, in the media, and any real intellectual will tell you there has never been such a rise in "people power" such as we are seeing now. People have just believed what theyve been told, and went along, for so long, they just got tired of it. The people in power ignored and continues to ignore the will of the people, and the people are finally fed up with it.

All over, there is uncovering of corruption and evil in all the halls of power, and people are discusted with it. There are still people who cannot even see this fact, that governments and this whole establishment is corrupt, meant to feed to bellies of the rich by taking from the table of the poor. This type of system has been around the entire time folks, all history, with a few variations.

The 21st century is here, and we are seeing the rise of the common man, never before seen throughout history. Never forget these facts. Do not ignore our achievements and advancements, by looking at the darks frantic response to it by racheting up the carnage. We are on a Path to Paradise, where we will traverse the stars, populate the cosmos, build things we havent even begun to imagine!

We have been through the school of hard knocks, life in 3D, life in limited consciousness. Now the human consciousness is rising, people are starting to care now, they are starting to not just passively care, but REALLY care, and dedicate their lives to improving this world. This effort, by all of us who have commited to the Light of Truth, will save the world from the clutches of the dark, who only seek to deceive and control, and keep you in this system of control youve been in for so long, you cant even imagine an alternative reality.

The rising of the common man is now. Everyone is rising, we are once again getting in touch with our spiritual nature, all of us, at one time in this lifetime, will have to make a choice...to join the Light or the Dark.

If you choose to be a good person with a good heart, who desires the best for everyone, and who desires to help humanity in any way they can, anyone who tries their best to be the best person they can be, these people will be of the Light.

Anyone who chooses to continue living in fear, both outer and inner fears, continues to be self indulgent and undisciplined, all who continue to be greedy and selfish who only seeks ego gratification with money and power, all who are IGNORANT and refuse to see the Light of Truth, these people will be of the Dark.

One will win, and it will be the Light, because its simpe: GOD WINS EVERY TIME. PERIOD. You mays well join our side, and work for the better of humanity, its for your own good.

God has a plan for us, the plan has been for us to learn our lessons of soul growth in the school of hard knocks, life in duality, life where we fight wars, and lie to each other, and break the laws of creation, and hate and fear one another, the type of life humanity has lived for so long. Once our lessons were learned, we would "graduate" to full consciousness, to the higher realms of awareness, to a galactic society of Light.

This is our destiny, and you know it on a soul level. We are here to create this destiny, but first we must remove the dark! That is the critical step, for as long as they are here pouncing and bombing and stealing and lying, we cant evolve to what we should be. We cant create a good peaceful abundant free planet if there are people consciously working to create the opposite. Remove them, and we are free to create our own path.

This is why I say its the End Times. The final stages are being played right now, either the dark is gonna win, and create a New World Order (please I hope you know about the NWO), or we will wake up and take our lives back. Its a choice, the dark or light, which one you gonna work for?

I believe in humanity, I believe God and the Light will win, and I believe humanity will prevail. What a drama this is, its so magnificant, how can it be chance??

Gods plan is indeed perfect, and God didnt plan for us to lose. We will claim our birthrights, we have no idea what we are capable of yet. Remember we only use less than 10 percent of our brain, and 2 of our 12 strands of DNA. Imagine the possibilites of full consciousness. Hollywood will seem dull.

This is our destiny. You can believe it or not. You can awaken to the Truth of who you are, souls created by God sent here to change this place from a darkness to light. I will always remain a Lightworker, what side will you work for?

In Love and Light

[edit on 1-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We're doomed! We're all gonna die and that's a fact. Why wait i'm gonna end it all now so I can move towards the light. Right after I finish these pepperoni and sausage pizza rolls and finish building my War of the Worlds diorama.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

As I said, this post was to motivate the awaken, not for those still sleeping.

I have been active in poltical democracy for a good 7 years now. going to ralleys and marches, getting arrested and beaten up by repressive police. Your rhetoric has no substance, and I am no more asleep than you are.

If you cannot see how far weve come from even 100 years ago, in our quest for peace and truth for the masses, then Im sorry friend, your still sleeping.

Lets play devils advocate here. Show me by example, how far we've come in the quest for peace and truth. Tell me what truth we're searching for. Go ahead, wake me up.

I mean anybody in politics, in the media, and any real intellectual will tell you there has never been such a rise in "people power" such as we are seeing now. People have just believed what theyve been told, and went along, for so long, they just got tired of it. The people in power ignored and continues to ignore the will of the people, and the people are finally fed up with it.

If this "truth" is so self evident, then you should have no problem in finding people who support your position. My position is this, when the repressive roles of the state wiegh to heavily apon the people, the people fight back. History has shown it moves in cycles. They repress, we fight back and organize. Then we make governments and enclaves, which then forges another state. The state represses and the cycle starts again. This rise in "people power" as you say has happened before, itll happen again, and itll be crushed again.

All over, there is uncovering of corruption and evil in all the halls of power, and people are discusted with it.

Thats fine, discovery is the first step. but thtats where it stops, these people arent held accountable.

The 21st century is here, and we are seeing the rise of the common man, never before seen throughout history.

Wrong.

We are on a Path to Paradise, where we will traverse the stars, populate the cosmos, build things we havent even begun to imagine!

Speculation.

The rising of the common man is now. Everyone is rising, we are once again getting in touch with our spiritual nature, all of us, at one time in this lifetime, will have to make a choice...to join the Light or the Dark.

Really? where are we meeting? should i bring a snack? You really think people in Uganda, who suffer daily hunger and utter destitution are thinking to themselves, this is the time, i pick the light? Please, their focused on getting by day by day.

You addressed absolutly none of my points, instead you regurgitated the the same points. So please, go back to my first post, address my questions there, then come to this one, and address the questions here.
All i see here is more psuedo-spiritual double talk. No substance, no answers.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You just dont get it, you have hit the snooze button, please dont go back to sleep.

Oh ye of little faith, do you not believe in God? In humanity? In yourself?

Its very simple, you are a soul created by God, you agreed to be apart of Gods new species, Earth Humanity. Your soul, eons ago, made an agreement with God to experience the ups and downs, all the things that are possible to experience in physical duality. All new species have to go through the "school of hard knocks", where darkness comes in and provides us with the evil neccesary for us to experience the negative side of the duality. We learn our lessons from these experiences, we evolve in soul growth, and when we "die" we return to the higher realms to plan out our next lives conscious of our soul growth. Weve been doing this since the beginning, it is fundamental to the Evolution of Creation. Thats right, evolution and creationism are ONE.

Now, humanity is about 17 years old on the larger evolution scale. We are just about ready to rise into adult hood, and all the responsibilities that come with it, but we still have a small way to go before we can "graduate". We have been through our childhood, where we bickered and squabbled and only cared for our childish pleasures. Now we have matured, were ready to grow up, but you must believe it.

You, my friend, unfortunately, have not tuned in to the mass consciousness of humanity, you have not tuned in to history and Gods plan for you and us. There IS one, believe it! God never ever turns his back on Man, why do you think darkness hasnt completely taken over? Its man that turns his back on GOD, and its time to stop that, we must understand the greatness of what we really are, souls created by God to experience his great Creation. We have a mission we agreed to accept upon coming into this lifetime. Our mission was to once again advance to the Light, to full consciousness, full awareness of reality and Creation. We are on the verge of that, en masse. But first you must choose between the Light and Dark, and work to create the vision of your choice.

Its simple, you can work for the better of humanity, or you can work against it. Fence sitters do not help anything, people who dont know what to believe or choose, we need action, we need masses of people to wake up and believe in themselves and their power to change this world.

Im sure you in your heart want the best for humanity, and want the vision I put down here. So, brother, what is stopping you?? Have you forgotten your creating power! Align your mind to what vision you want to manifest, and work to create it. Its just that simple.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My views on god are the ones expressed by Woodey Allen "If there is a god, hes an underachiever." I have plenty faith in myself, but humanity as a whole? no. But what does that have to do with anything? Yet again you refuse to address my questions, furthering my point that you really have no idea what you saying, and are just talking for the sake of talking.

Edit: Its easy to dismiss someones questions by saying "they're asleep" Its a lot harder to attempt to answer the questions they pose.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Read back brother learn the truth. You said it yourself, you have no faith, in God or Humanity, so you are part of the problem, sorry, thats just the way it is.

Truth is non negotiable, do you understand that? Many people, especially the media, seem to think Truth is objective, everyone has their own truth, NO! Everyone has their own distorted view of Truth, Truth IS. There is one truth, not a 6 billion of them. The One Truth is, you are an infinite being living life here to experience Gods creation. Your infinite, your soul never dies, energy cannot be destroyed only transformed into different expressions. This is Truth, and Truth IS, you cant compromise Truth.

And dont expect Truth to be "out there" somewhere, you are a soul created by God, your are able to connect to God with your mind, period. Everyone can do it, have you never prayed to God before buddy? You think God cant hear you??

Get in touch brother, this isnt some pseudospiritual nonsense, why must your mind categorize? And you wonder why you cant understand where Im coming from, stop operating under prejudices.

Im sorry, Its just have you no eyes to see? Please read back, ask your own self whether its true, have you no faith in your own intuition? Have you no faith in anything?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You, my friend, unfortunately, have not tuned in to the mass consciousness of humanity, you have not tuned in to history and Gods plan for you and us.

Your right, i probably havent tuned into th emass consciousness of humanity, because im too busy trying to survive and fight against the forces of poltical repression. However, i know a great deal of history, and it seems to me, as evidences in your previous posts, you are the one who is not tuned into history.

Even if i assume that your last post was the "truth" we are supposed to be seeking, you have yet to answer the bulk of my questions, only adding smoke to the screen.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Your like a child asking to be spoonfed. So here you go, open wide.

The Truth movement in America, theres one place. There has never ever been such strong anti war sentiment in every country, NOBODY WANTS WAR ANYMORE, cant you not see that, god.

There is always a protest going on somewhere about some evil, its never been like that ever in history. We care now, we care about the world, were waking up! What is so hard to understand about that? How can you not see it, if you cant see it, Im sorry, your blind.

Must I name all the different groups, in all fields of society, that are working to better humanity and expose the Truth, I cant go through the entire list, its just too much. You want one example, 911 truthment, you want another example, Veterans Against the Iraq War, you want another example, take the groups trying to protect wildlife, or clean up trash from the oceans and mountains, or people looking to end poverty, there are so many groups, man I do I have to name them all? Do you not know of any of them, that is what your problem is buddy, you dont know.

You cant see it, so of course how can you comprehend what Im saying, when I say we are rising. You have not tuned in to the world, or its history. I have, I have spent my entire life, not part of my life, my WHOLE life getting in tune, and you must understand whats happening!

Lemme ask you, what things do you see that lead you to believe that nothing is happening, things wont change, we are not rising up. Thing will continue to go on as it is now, I mean god, the only constant is change. We have been rising up all along, and we are not stopping now, were gonna keep rising, because evolution is!

If you cant see how far weve come from those primitive caves and tribal warfares, and if you cant see how far were going, I feel for ya buddy.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Your like a child asking to be spoonfed. So here you go, open wide.

No, im a poster on ATS wanting you to say what you mean and mean what you say. In other words, drop the cryptic spiritual bs about gods plan.

The Truth movement in America, theres one place. There has never ever been such strong anti war sentiment in every country, NOBODY WANTS WAR ANYMORE, cant you not see that, god.

agitated are we? Maybe god would tell you to calm down and not ridicule your "sleeping borthers"
But your wrong. Anti-wars sentiment has been expressed in pretty much every war, conflict, occupation, and intervention. The only difference is the media coverage of such sentiement.

There is always a protest going on somewhere about some evil, its never been like that ever in history. We care now, we care about the world, were waking up! What is so hard to understand about that? How can you not see it, if you cant see it, Im sorry, your blind.

What history are you reading? Theres always a protest going on against the powers of tyranny and repression. We the people of this planet have always cared about this planet and what happens to it. Corporate power has attemtped to smother that fact. We're not waking up from anything, we've always been awake. The struggle of democracy isnt something new, its been going on since we organized ourselves into stucture and class.

Must I name all the different groups, in all fields of society, that are working to better humanity and expose the Truth, I cant go through the entire list, its just too much. You want one example, 911 truthment, you want another example, Veterans Against the Iraq War, you want another example, take the groups trying to protect wildlife, or clean up trash from the oceans and mountains, or people looking to end poverty, there are so many groups, man I do I have to name them all? Do you not know of any of them, that is what your problem is buddy, you dont know.

Like i said, ive been in the field of democratic action and stuggle for a good 7 years now. The groups you listed that are fighting for social justice are groups either linked the iraq war or to 9/11. The struggle against the state has been going on for centuries. Besides that, your original posts just allude to social struggle without any quantifiable position.

You cant see it, so of course how can you comprehend what Im saying, when I say we are rising. You have not tuned in to the world, or its history. I have, I have spent my entire life, not part of my life, my WHOLE life getting in tune, and you must understand whats happening!

Right, your better, im lower, got it.

Lemme ask you, what things do you see that lead you to believe that nothing is happening, things wont change, we are not rising up. Thing will continue to go on as it is now, I mean god, the only constant is change. We have been rising up all along, and we are not stopping now, were gonna keep rising, because evolution is!

I dont believe nothing is happenning, if i did i wouldnt be involved with democratic actions across the country. But i do believe that for every gain that we, the forces of democracy make, there is something we give up on another front. Militarism is on the rise. Conventional weapons are 100 times more destructive than ever before. Nuclear weapons have proliferated across the globe. Poverty grows at a faster rate than the worlds population does. All the while consumerism increases, envornmental destruction threatens appocolyptic doom, and repressive powers of countries worldwide continue to grow.
Despite all the efforts of democratic forces, there is an equal and opposite force of tyranny working against us. This balance will never be overthrown, there will be no utopia.

Listen to me. History does not move in a straight line. When the people attain social change and justice, much to their dismay, forces push back and repeal those gains already made. In other words, when we see history going one way, often times the next step is for them to move backwards at the hand of repression. History is not a straight line but a tug of war.

I will grant you one thing, despite the above paragraph, the general direction of hisotry is forward.

Now, cut the BS about god, because he sure as hell isnt here to lend us a hand in the fight (ive never seen him at a ralley.) And start talking without the cryptic double talk.

Edit to add: Dont call me a child, your the one that hasnt answered my questions in previous posts. Your the one that has been very unclear, since post one, about what your talking about.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I bet if Truth came and pounded upon thy head and announced I AM TRUTH, you would still find some way to doubt it.

Well I ask you, what do you think we should do? Where do you think humanity is heading? What do you think our destiny is, what is Gods plan for us, in your view, dont sit there telling me Im wrong without giving your own version, please, ignorance isnt bliss, it is very dangerous.

And the idea that weve always cared about each other is complete lunacy. Please provide some proof for this, cuz all the proof indicates the opposite. Its only recently that we have started to really care about everyone, not just our own little group or religion or race or whatever.

And its obvious to me your still stuck in the mode of egotism, which really is the inner child, and you know just because its ME telling you this, doesnt mean THIS isnt true, I suggest you broaden your horizons by getting on humanities side.

Oh ye of little faith, do you think we who speak of this are wrong, and naught is going to happen? How long will it take? How long is INFINITY, and where will you be spending it?? You have all infinity to join the side of Light and God. Even when your time on this Earth is over, your life isnt over, you will still have to make the choice between God or Ignorance.

If you wanna rise out of this third dimensional veil, you can, and people do, theyre called psychics.

The ONLY limits, the ONLY limits we have...are the ones we impose on ourselves, and this is the great Truth that is resurfacing in the consciousness of most of humanity, albeit there are still some who cannot see the Light, its like their afraid of their own power.

You think we cant change the world? You think we cant change civilization? WE ARE CIVILIZATION. The change first starts within you, then it manifests outwardly. You have much spiritual knowledge to learn, my brother.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well I ask you, what do you think we should do? Where do you think humanity is heading? What do you think our destiny is, what is Gods plan for us, in your view, dont sit there telling me Im wrong without giving your own version, please, ignorance isnt bliss, it is very dangerous.

As i said at least 2 times. Ive been involved in the fight for democracy and social justice for 7 years now. What do i think we should do? Stop believing in a omnisentient being thats got a plan for us. Stop assuming this being is taking care of us and we are just walking his path. It competely removes all responsibility for our actions. I dont believe god had a plan, if there is one. Our destiney is to live here and die here, whether it be at our own hands or at the hands of time. Im not telling you your wrong, im telling you to stop using cryptic double talk to prevey your points. Im asking you for historical evidence of this "new" awakening. We are all ignorant, none of us know what the next day is to provide, none of us know if there really is a god., just as none of us if there isnt a god. Dont sit there and allude to me being ignorant because i dont ascribe to your way of thought.

And the idea that weve always cared about each other is complete lunacy. Please provide some proof for this, cuz all the proof indicates the opposite. Its only recently that we have started to really care about everyone, not just our own little group or religion or race or whatever.

Nowhere in my previous post did i say we cared about each other What ive said was this

We the people of this planet have always cared about this planet and what happens to it.

I said this because we the people have always understood that this planet is the only source of life there is. Many pagans new it, many polythesits new, I know it.

And its obvious to me your still stuck in the mode of egotism, ... I suggest you broaden your horizons by getting on humanities side.

As if your not? Your promoting your idea's as if their the end all be all. As if their the truth. Thats ego talking bud. Oh, i am on the side of humanity, Instead of spouting "the truth" im fighting for it (of course, your version of truth does not reflect mine necessarily.)

You think we who speak of this are wrong, and naught is going to happen?

No, i dont, but id like to you answer the questions on your belief in my previous posts.

The ONLY limits, the ONLY limits we have...are the ones we impose on ourselves, and this is the great Truth that is resurfacing in the consciousness of most of humanity, albeit there are still some who cannot see the Light, its like their afraid of their own power.

Is this the truth youve been talking about all along? If so, it hanst been clear at all untill you said it in plain english

You think we cant change the world? You think we cant change civilization? WE ARE CIVILIZATION. The change first starts within you, then it manifests outwardly. You have much spiritual knowledge to learn, my brother.

If thats what i thought then why would i involve myself with outward displays of democratic action and agitation?

Let me tell you something of my self. I was called a indigo kid since i was very young. From a Rinpoche at a toronto budhist temple, to an "inner kid" psychic, all told me i was destined for great spiritual growth and change. Ive had 2 OOBE's where i travelled great distances in search of whatever i could find. I dont question i have spiritual growth to come, but right now, im not a spiritual being, im a human being, and right now, im going to grow as a human. You assume much about me while knowing very little.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
All I can say is be proud to call yourself human, and do not forget what you really are, a spirit having a human experience.

Do you really think we are destined to be enslaved and controlled, honestly, is that why you think God created us??

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I dont think god created us at all, i think we created god to help explain the things we dont understand in this universe. Is ther more to life than what we see? yes i believe there is, as evidenced by my OOBE's. Do i believe we need to focus on whats after this life. no, that defeats the purpose of us being here in the first place.

Do i think we are born to be enslaved? No, i believe we are born to die. The relative conditions inbetween are just a matter of luck.

Still you completely side stepped all the content in my posts. Avioding all the tough questions and avoiding the possibility you still, are filled with ego.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Lightworker, no offense but, you are claiming something to be truth which we (we? the majority of the human race?) cannot perceive.

GOD IS, PLAN IS, WE WAKE, IT IS TRUE.

How do you KNOW? Isn't your mind based on assumptions and speculation? Yes it is.

Thus how are you going to supply us with truth, if the only truth is there is no ''truth'', everything you know you ASSUME to be true, ASSUMPTIONS are THOUGHTS, THOUGHTS are not neccesarily TRUTH in the ''physical and spiritual world''.

I can assume to be able to fly, and speculate a theory about it, but most likely, I would still fall to the ground.

You can assume that gods plan is the truth, and speculate a big story behind it that hints to its truth, but most likely, you would still die and who knows what might happen.

Now with this new ''knowledge''
How do you know that i'm not an even higher being, with more knowledge than you, and that you are basically a sheep being contained with your current knowledge because you cannot comprehend the magnificence of the ''status'' above your current status.

How do you know that i'm not or am telling the truth?
For all you know ''god'' might not reveal it's plan completely to you, and may have revealed it completely to me.

Which means that my truth is the absolute truth, and your truth is nothing but fiction.

[edit on 2/6/07 by -0mega-]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join