It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geometry of String Theory and Dark Energy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
No I disagree completely
math is real and numbers are real, very real

I have seen your stuff on the number conspiracy.
I dont buy it.
sorry.

It is not there to buy and it is not a conspiracy. Numbers, as with all else, are illusionally real; they exist in the finite, that which makes up the infinite, but we are yet to intelligently show that. Our numbers are ignorantly based around the human narcissism of money and greed.

When the numerical system can be comprehended and universal geometry along with the perception of dimensions then we will have left this scientific religion behind and been endowed with wisdom and enlightenment and have escaped war and atrocities. The Earth is a psychological organic system with the human beings currently at the wheel. Every thing we've done is wrong, every thing we've ever thought throughout modern history has been infallibly baseless because the current self-exalted 'powers that be' base existence on fallibility, and that is not the case. It is as it is, perfect, but we are yet to choose this perception.

Every thing we've ever done is also correct, because it can only lead to this hyperbolic state of equillibrium

[edit on 28-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well lets get back on track.
Are the extra dimensions real or not.
If so what size are they>?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

well lets get back on track.
Are the extra dimensions real or not.
If so what size are they>?

As was stated: there can not be more than 3 dimensions, nor can there be less in the finite, that which is measurable. All measurable things must have height, width, and depth, to lack either one is to cause the entire object to cease existing.

To propose more than 3 dimensions on a single object is erroneous and probably an honest mistake.

3 dimensions can be seen infinitely with in a 3 dimensional (dimensional relativity), but there are no more than 3

Size is relative. Things are infinitely small and infinitely large.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
how does that agree with the other guy????

you give no proof.
M Theory is too elegant too not be real.
you have no math to back up your words
sorry
I see no time in your equation.
I live in a a 4D universe myself.

I existed before and will exist after, but this is real and the other dimensions are real too.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You only live in a 4d universe because you percieve time as the 4th dimension.
What if time didn't exist? What if we only live in the now, time is a man made force it does not happen without conciousness.
Do you perceive time when asleep?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Time is not a dimension, it is the measure and experience of the dimensions and the dimensions measuring and experiencing them selves.

The measurable dimensions them selves are time. When immeasurable, there is no time, and that is Existence: nothing and thing. measurable and immeasurable.

Dark energy is light energy and light energy is dark energy. They make known each other, they are both the same energy. To separate them in to the duality is typical of human behavior, as we attempt to separate every thing in to a duality, it's the only way to have correct and incorrect, thus the ability to feel superior.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
so we are 1 and 0 at the same time
Superposition
I like it and agree with that but I do not exclude the wave collapse we live in.
Your still going in a circle which is good because spin is essential.
Numbers and spatial geometry of higher dimensions is real and time is a Dimension.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Numbers and spatial geometry of higher dimensions is real and time is a Dimension.

Time is the finitely, optically perceived motion, not a dimension.

Move your hand in front of your face. Our optical delusion tells us that this is time because we see motion, but we only see motion and time because we are making perceptional measurements.

As was stated: there are only 3 dimensions that can be infinitely experienced in their finite measurements.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

you have no math to back up your words

My words are measurable, thus they are math. Every spoken word is a mathematical equation, and every mathematical equation spoken is a verbal numeric.

I existed before and will exist after, but this is real and the other dimensions are real too.

What existed before and after? Nothing, and it still does.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

What existed before and after? Nothing, and it still does.

The day logic tells me we can say that with certainty is the day I will start to agree with your posts. Until then, stick to arguing semantics.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
The day logic tells me we can say that with certainty is the day I will start to agree with your posts. Until then, stick to arguing semantics.

Nothing will now prove its Existence to, for, and of you.

Nothing

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"Nothing" never comes into existance, hence the reason it is called nothing.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
you say nothing

and thats all

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
To say there is no spiritual world is denying what is inside you, and to say there is no physical world, well that's denying what is right in front of you.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

I do not accept that reality is an illusion.
Neither do I accept that the world you speak of is none existanent but its not the whole truth.

I never said that this world doesn't exist. Yes we are here, yes the physical "exists", but if you could see it from a greater perspective, you would realise that the physical universe is no more real than the place you visit in your dreams.

Nonsense.

What are you saying, that if we 'believe' enough, we can change our physical world ?

Thats a nice thing to believe, but it's a load of bunk.

Just because you can't put your hand through a wall does not mean that the wall and yourself are real/solid.

I can't prove to you that there is more to reality than meets the eye. Its like asking someone to explain what tripping on a psychadelic is like to someone who has never done it before. As Morpheus says "You can not be told what the Matrix is, you have to see it for yourself".

Exactly, the movie was not real. Alice in wonderland was not real.

Hitting my monitor hurts, it is real.

The inherrent problem with your material viewpoint is that you still can not come any closer to explaining how reality came into existence. All that string theory does is try to take it into mathematical forumla so that the layman can not understand it. At the end of the day, you still can not answer the question of why existence exists, or why we are aware of our own awareness. Not only does it not say when everything began, but it doesnt' even attempt to provide an answer!

Your still left with that nagging problem. At least religions give an answer to the question (god), even if they are only half way there to explaining the truth.

Religion and God do not go hand in hand.

Wow, this thread is insane....

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

"Nothing" never comes into existance, hence the reason it is called nothing.

Exactly, and now you have logically proved it for me and your self

So that means you have to start agreeing with my posts

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

you say nothing

and thats all

Not I, nothing speaks for its self, I merely express it

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You said what exists before and after. You then said "nothing, and it still does". This is untrue. It does not exist, and it never has. Something exists before and after, you and I just can't figure out what it is yet. Why does something have to exist? Because nothing doesn't exist, therefor it has to be something. Before and after would not exist then, but they do because before and after are measurements, and measurements exist.

You may like to say the future and the past do not exist. That is on your own time to prove. Something that can only be proved with what you refuse to acknowledge as usable.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
You only live in a 4d universe because you percieve time as the 4th dimension.
What if time didn't exist? What if we only live in the now, time is a man made force it does not happen without conciousness.
Do you perceive time when asleep?

"now" is part of "time". A line has no start nor an end, but you can use it to measure "time".

"now" is where we mark "here" on that line. "then" is where we marked it yesterday and tomorrow.

You don't perceive "time" - it happens regardless of us.

Crikey, when you dont want it, you dont get it.. madness.. I sometimes miss the acid days, when things were bigger than they are for no reason.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I guess the whole point here is whether these theory;s are true or not. I mean they are called theory's for a reason. No matter how sound the argument may be the fact is its all someones best guess. Until we can actually prove any of them a fair amount of sceptsism (sp) is in order. If you do believe wormholes, blackholes and string theory you do so with a fair amount of faith. Thats the real truth.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join