It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for the new Star Wars CGI show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey all, the trailer for the Star Wars CGI show is up. Check it out here.

Personally, I'm not too impressed. Granted, there are some cool scenes in this, like the falling AT-AT walker and prototype B-wing fighter, but when it switches to the human characters, the animation falls flat.

Also, hasn't the prequels era been done to death? Gimmie Luke & Han having adventures throughout the galaxy!

Comments?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Looks cool to me. Even though it is set in Clone Wars the clip definantly aimed to remind you of the original trillogy.
The character designs are just 3D versions of the Tartakovsky's designs from 2003's Star Wars: Clone Wars.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
first off, that wasnt an AT-AT, it was the prototype called AT-TE and secont off that was cool, my favrite part was with the four STAP fighters, that was cool with him jumping from one to the other cutting the assault droids like that, makes me wana

SR

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Looks cool to me. Even though it is set in Clone Wars the clip definantly aimed to remind you of the original trillogy.
The character designs are just 3D versions of the Tartakovsky's designs from 2003's Star Wars: Clone Wars.

Yeah defintely i don't no about anyone else but personally i enjoyed that cartoon and it filled the gap between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith so although this looks really impressive i'm left wondering was there any need for it?

top topics

join