It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can Be A Jerk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Some times I can be a real first letter of the English alphabet, circular cavity. I apologize for this. There are times when I lose my mind figuring out Existence, and there are times when Existence loses its patience figuring out me. I can offend, though I don't mean to. Occasionally: strict impervious intellect can appear to be authoritative unfriendliness, I don't like being this way my self, I wish I could ha-ha laugh, but I take every thing so seriously that my jokes make sense when they don't make sense.

I apologize: I can be a relative jerk, relative to the reference of awareness of others. I'm only here to help and to love, some times I fail at the expectations of others or their lack of knowledge of real love, but then I confuse my self. In an illusional reality where words truly have no meaning except for what we place on them, I wonder what purpose emotions serve. Why do people cry when some one dies if the majority think we will see them again any way? We are energy any how, and we'll truly never go any where except here that is no where. Why feel pain when it will pass? Why be angry when it is only a waste of life and a moment of love that is lost? Why be lazy when this is the only life that will be lived? Why care if it will all pass any way? Why try if it's never going any where? Why be temporary when being is eternal? Why be eternal and never feel the temporary? Because we are both and this is the way that existence experiences its omnifinite self and selflessness.

So I don't care about caring, and that's what I care about. I try and when I don't, I do. I do and when I don't do, I Be. I Be and when I don't be it is why I am. I am and I am not, I am mortal and immortal, I am the light that makes known the dark, and the dark that makes known the light, I am no thing, I am every thing and I am thing, I am... the universe declaring its self... and so are you. We are

[edit on 28-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hah...............

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Uh ya..... I'm with Madseason on this one.WHOOOOSSHHH! Right over my head like a 747.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Please remove the dictionary from your, first letter of the English alphabet, circular void.

And allow normal speach to resume, but I feel ya dogg, sometimes just about everything gets on my mamory glands as well.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Strange, people always tell me I am kind and loving.

What am I doing wrong?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Dude, you gotta stop being so obscure in your posts.

I gave up reading your threads after a couple of sentances, but now, at last, I think you may just get it.

You see, not eveyone has the intellectual endowment that you are incontrovertably bedevilled with. And so.....the light you wish to shine casts no shadows!

So I will comment on what you have said here and give you my opinions. Do with them as you see fit, but I mean no harm.

Occasionally: strict impervious intellect can appear to be authoritative unfriendliness

It's a case of being understood by as many people as possible. If you just "rant" in high levels of intellect and language, that's all it is. Don't expect much response.

I'm only here to help and to love

You are not alone my friend.

In an illusional reality where words truly have no meaning except for what we place on them, I wonder what purpose emotions serve.

This illusion of reality is what makes the NOW. It is with words that we help shape those realities "at will", whether on a keyboard or in our minds. And emotions are reactions to "feel" what words cannot sometimes express.

Why feel pain when it will pass?

Without pain there is just a "void" which cannot "pass". All feelings have natural progression and conclusions which, when fought, are not allowed to conclude. E.g: pain is a necessary path to "relief".

Everything we go through in life has, in my opinion, a perfect spiritual path. Although no-one can follow that path completely, the more you wander off the track, the further from the truth you get. I'ts easy to get lost, and sometimes there are obstacles we must overcome. Go over and not round, and the path is there, in front of you. It is spiritual exercise.

Trust your instincts, don't be afraid to get things wrong, there's only truth in making mistakes. Only wisdom.

It is the questions you ask that are more important than the answers.

Which is my point in a nutshell. The more comprehendable your questions, dilemas and rants, the greater the responses and answers.

Peace, Love and Light.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thank you nerbot

Feed back (starve-front?) and responses well taken.

Though I appreciate your commentary, I'd also like to say that I can never give up my intellect, it is a blessing. I feel that the words are truly built around deception and misconception. They are not yet explaining what they should be and most should not exist in the up coming reality.

Example: Feed back, starve front. Up coming, down going. Be right back, not be left front. Etc. We live of a trichotomous existence. All meanings should be consistent with direct opposites, and the opposites should cancel to make known a neutral at their point. I've been told to make things easier and more clear to under stand for the "less intellectual", but I see none as less intellectual or more intellectual, I only see potential and I feel as if showing others what I can be, is telling them that they can too. It only takes patience, confidence, and courage.

Thank you

[edit on 28-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think you have completely missed my point!!

No-one expects you to give anything up!

Intellectualism is the result of slow and steady learning over a period of time.

No-one can learn Scientific Calculus by jumping in at the deep end. First comes basic maths.

You, the hypothetical teacher must understand the learning process.

Not everyone needs to aspire to your apparent intellectual level. Example:

You..."Greetings cherished merchant, could you vend a singular container of achromatic bovine extract to me and accept my sincerest gratitude!".

OR:

Most other people..."Alright,... pint of milk please mate,... cheers!".

Who gets what they want without funny looks and bewilderment?

Your intellectual abilities are profound compared to others spiritual and rational abilities.

Also, your use of grammar leaves a lot to be desired in the "real world". (This, here, is part of that).

How many languages do you speak?

I bet a Chinese four year old could bewilder you as much as you bewilder most English speakers! You see, it's all relative.

"Soyez plus attentif à d'autres et apprenez la sagesse, la sagesse est le chemin vrai"

I could go on but see little point, where you see intellectualism, I see only confusion and an inability to converse to others on a relative level.

Good luck with your "intellectual love crusade", you're going to need it. (not meant to be sarcastic)

[edit on 29/5/2007 by nerbot]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I see your point. The multi lingual skills are advancing. Wisdom is the true way and paying attention to others is key. This is some thing I am learning through failure.

You are correct. It is very hard for me to communicate to others, but no matter how many languages I learn I end up taking the same direction. I want to find the origins of the origins, that which is not original at all, yet eternal.

By the way, your French is beautiful, mine is rusty around the edges but being WD40'd.

Perfection est la raison pour et le continuum d'Existence ; il'est que Nous choisissons pour percevoir avec la Perfection de Notre Existence qui bénit Nous avec la capacité de joie de Notre illusional réalité choisie.

Thank you for the lesson
You are an incognito aid, but visible when seen as the desirable.

(Hmmm... China, that's a big population
)

[edit on 29-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I finally understood everything you said.

It was not meant to really be a lesson, merely observations. I taught you nothing intentionally.....you learned. Wisdom only comes from within.

It is very hard for me to communicate to others

You just showed that it's not!

See ya

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
On the other hand-

You have different fingers.

Aaaaanyway, look at it this way: When you're being a jerk, it sounds vaguely profound. When I'm being a jerk, Everybody just thinks, "Wow, what a total jerk."

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
On the other hand-

You have different fingers.

That was a good one

Well, thanks fellow ATSers.

new topics

top topics

join