It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projective Identification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
One thing I do know and thats why I believe in my theory of biophysics and consciouness is that I have had what I would consider many psychic events while giving treatment.

I would say 10 times over 10 years I have given the patient a question about a event concerning an significant injury not reported in the case history and not mentioned. I have outlined and detailed the event from a flash I get in my mind of the event through their eyes. I have never been wrong in detailing the flash to a patient. Its always a new patient...someone I have never met.

So whats up with that?>

I am not psychic.

here is a link from another member on Torsion Fields that identified this phenomanon as Projective Identification

It appears that in the course of the therapeutic relationship some aspect of the patient's psyche is projected into the mind of the therapist. In that location, at least for a limited time, it integrates with the therapist's own psyche and produces an awareness of some of the patient's memories, feeling, and associations. Known as "projective identification," the transference can be useful in the context of therapy: it can permit the patient to view what was previously a painful element in his or her personal consciousness more objectively, as if it belonged to somebody else.

www.goertzel.org...

I believe that the emotions are held in the fascia as a memory. I also believe that the tissue releases as the memory is integrated with the ANS. I know that tissue holds a memory...its called a scar and consciousness.

I also know that many traumas are only remembered when I treat that area. Whats up with that. We are talking injuries they have forgotten. They feel no pain there. I feel fascial tension and balance it as they describe the injury. This some times has a emotional release of tears. Now they had no pain and had forgot the injury. Yet the fascial tension I can feel and no thats not muscle tension lets be very clear on that. The therapy does not hurt yet they cry as their system integrates the emotional and tensegrity trauma.

Its all releated, fascia, emotions, consciousness, subconsiouness, gravity and bioenergy fields

Facisa, Gravity, two things most know very little about
basicly cause no one knows what gravity is and few work with it except engineers. And fascisa is the bodies largest system and not included in chapter one of medical books as a body system.

join