It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Future 2025 Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)

SUMMARY
The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) proposes to conduct a research
project that will examine the future strategic issues facing North America projecting out to
the year 2025. The results of the study will enable policymakers to make sound, strategic,
long-range policy decisions about North America, with an emphasis on regional integration.
Specifically, the project will focus on a detailed examination of future scenarios, which are
based on current trends, and involve six areas of critical importance to the trilateral
relationship: labor mobility, energy, the environment, security, competitiveness, and border
infrastructure and logistics.

You know I just love it when people deny the North American Union is on its way if it isnt already here. Ive already noticed some of the NAU deniers turning to the "its the natural progression of things" argument or the "we need this for security and immigration reasons."

Full report here.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
You know I just love it when people deny the North American Union is on its way if it isnt already here. Ive already noticed some of the NAU deniers turning to the "its the natural progression of things" argument or the "we need this for security and immigration reasons."

Good find.

I will have to disagree with your opinion that a NAU or even a Global government isn't a natural progression.Sure it can or could be used by the rich to get richer(and will be or already is),but it doesn't change the fact that technology has made such a thing possible.Instintainious communication across the globe,less than 20 hours travel time to anywhere in the world,and the possiblity of connecting all the continents by tunnel or bridge. These three things are what makes a Global government possible. It wouldn't matter who was in power or how powerful they are,without this technology it simply wouldn't be possible.

IMO they are only reading the writting on the wall and finding the best way to prepare for the inevitable.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Free,Great spin job!.....I say that because you can't be that naive. The NAU is Act 3 of the NAFTA play. This is being promoted by every tax free foundation in this country, because every play needs a producer and director. It will happen...it is happening now. What do you think this recent immigration charade was about.? If the poor Mexican people could ever find out what this government has in store for all of us they would stop flocking here. They unfortunately will be the last to find out.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
s

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Free,Great spin job!.....I say that because you can't be that naive.

Spin job?Please tell me where the spin is.I thought I was only giving my opinion,but if you would like to reguard it as something else feel free.

Originally posted by YIAWETA
If the poor Mexican people could ever find out what this government has in store for all of us they would stop flocking here. They unfortunately will be the last to find out.

Please share what the gov has in store for us.PLEASE! Because all the threads promising bad things to come from a NAU have little or no proof any bad thing is going to happen.ITS ALL SPECULATION.So please do everyone a favour and end the speculation, tell us this sinister plot with proof and refrences that can't be denied.

However i'm betting you can only share your opinion.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They say you create your own reality, well they know this, and with the possibilities they see, its all about controlling the masses in the same fashion that has worked in the past. You cannot stop evolution and humans are moving forward. This is only one possible future. I believe that when I see the bright and intelligent faces of my children, there is still hope for this God forsaken planet and all of its inhabitants. Indeed they are pushing forward the birth of millions of uneducated cannon fodder, subpar intelligence, worker bee types, but they will eventually be weeded out by nature its self. The world is moving so fast now and all of the powers that be cannot keep a grip on us any longer.

top topics

join